4 Eyes Backpackers Youth Hostel Reviews

No 66, Siyanjing Cun, Hupao Road, West Lake, Hangzhou, China

This hostel is the filthiest i've been to.. The place would be great but they do any maintence or cleaning.. Anyway it was ok for it's price, but i wouldn't sleep there for more than 2 nights!

The staff work in afternoon is so rude. the most rudest hostel staff between who I met in China. Even there is dirty locker but he lied to me no locker and whenever I ask something to him, he always looks bothersome and number to himself by Chinese (I just understood a little of swearing) And the 10 dorm is so terrible. Toilet is so smell and no key or card to enter the room. Even who don't stay at this hostel can enter room so easily and steal something. I saw also 7 cockroach during one night.

TERRIBLE do not come here. forfeited the reserve fee and WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE> it's a hell hole.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Awesome! We decided to stay an extra night because we liked it so much! Going to miss CongCong!! Thanks so much for your hospitality :)

• 15th Aug 2015