5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

This place was good ,clean place, high speed wifi ,closed to MRT chinatown station .staff very kinds

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Good experience at this hostel, clean, cool wih air con, each bed has his own light and plug, lockers in the rooms, a breakfast, a very good location. I would recommend this friendly hostel.

I couldn't get hot water from water dispenser. I'd booked 2 rooms at Chinatown 1 but we were placed at Chinatown 3 and it was difficult to have some waters because we had to go across the street to 2nd floor of Chinatown 1.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

I was there for one night. I shared my room with 5 other people with it being a 6 bunk drom room. I got the upper bunk bed which made moving around a little bit tricky but not impossible. Would have preferred a bottom bunk though. Excellent excellent location right in the middle of Pagoda Street. Brilliant location. You just walk out of the front door and you are smack dab in the middle of Chinatown. Awesome for shopping and food.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Previously i have stayed at 5footway.inn Project Bugis and one thing for sure is the consistency in all of the above.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

We had a good stay and excellent staff

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

A very big thank you to your staff member Ellyn who went out of her way to go buy me some prickly heat powder as I was suffering from extreme heat rash and she didn't ask for any money so she paid for it herself. She also got the staff to change my sheets so it would help having clean sheets for my rash. She should get a Xmas bonus.

They really followed the standard check in time, it was 3 pm when we all checked in.

Extremely glad that I chose to stay here. Apart from the water taps stop running after every single second, everything was excellent. I'll definitely recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Amazing location next to the Chinatown MRT!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • dtran320

Everything seems good but there was smell in the room when we came. And the room does not have the window.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

As good as always, definitely going to back again next year.

Totally overpriced. SIN certainly is expensive, but if you can effort, invest a little more in a regular room. Our double was ridiscously small...

• 4th Dec 2014

It's 30 seconds away from Chinatown Mrt (Pagoda Street exit). Very well located. Pillows on the top bunk had damp stains though.

There are bed bugs. Please fix this.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

the location is perfect, just a minute from mrt station. I've booked quard standar room which located in second floor. The toilet and shower room are always clean. The staff is really helpfull. I like it here!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights, standard twin private room. The location is excellent, quiet inside. The worst part is the room. The room is very smelly, so does the bed and pillow. There is a carpet in the room which I don't know what is it for as the room is small, Singapore is hot. The carpet is so dirty I have to avoid putting anything on it. The bed mattress and blanket are too soft and uneven, not so comfortable.

VERY WELL LOCATED, SMALL ROOMS, BUT WITH ALL FACILITIES YOU NEED DURING YOUR TRIP

I am satisfied for the staff service.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The location of this hostel is totally perfect, the atmosphere and minimalist design also good, but maybe you can start build a elevator so we can easily move our luggage.

• 19th Nov 2014