5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Near the chinatown Kind service

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • South Korea

The location was fantastic, so easy to get around because of how close it is to the station. Overall I loved my stay here!

There was reasonable access to shared bathrooms for the number of people on each floor however the bathrooms were very small combining toilet and shower. The staff were friendly. Limited area for breakfast and sitting and this had computers and access to small kitchen area.

Not recommended to have a mixed genders bathroom. Cleanliness in bathroom should be improved by cleaning it time by time (eg: 3 times a day).

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

The hotel is clean ad the staff are very accommodating and the place is nice it is in the center of the city...

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

You guys the best breakfast service ever. I love fruits, cereal, and toast with butter and all the other stuff. Also the coffee selection. I stay in a single bed. My bed was nice/use a latter to get up there, but the carpet floor was super dirty, please change it. The staff is great and helpful, at least one or two ladies that I meet. I would recommended to hostel. Outstanding location. I bit pricey, but well worth it. They have "shower gel" how cool is that?. Computers looked and worked great.

Nice place Nearby mrt

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

I have a great time staying at this hostel. it's very near the mrt, so I don't need to walk too far after soo tired walking around. the room is cozy. well I did found some kind of insect on my bed, but only 1, over than that it's fine. if I go to SG again I would love to stay there again in a room with windows. oh and the staffs are very kind. they even tried to help my friend who left her laptop there.

Good location, nice breakfast.

Smallest 4 person room that I had every been in.

Staff was really nice, we felt really welcome! I would definitely recommend the 5footinn. Rooms are small, but clean and airconditioned, breakfast on the nice terasse was good with everything you need or even more. Also, I really liked that we could use the coffee/tea machine all day long for free.

I fall in love with 5footwayin

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

We stayed for 3 nights, but we have to change the room on the first night. They should give me notice before, sometimes when you travel and have to change room one night to another is just annoying. The bathroom is dirty and the room was too small, we don't have room to unpack our bag. One of new friend we met lost his pair of sandals.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Indonesia

It's not clean. If you need to use the toilet and someone has had a shower even two hours before you'll feel like being into a sauna. That room was ridiculously small for four people. Too much money for what you have!

If you are looking for clean hostel that's not the one

The stairs are a bit damp, and quite hard to get around. Maybe it is part of the charm but the handles may need to be maintained soon, sounds creaky.

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

I was only refunded 20sgd wherein we deposited 60sgd bec we'r 3 pax. It was in d itinerary to deposit 20sgd/pax & so we're sure we gave 60sgd. We're refunded by d staff as we checked out for only 20sgd bec only 1 key was returned & thats d only key given for d 3 of us. D staff when we checked in was not d 1 when we checked out so maybe there was a lapse during endorsement. We explained to d staff but he did not took further review on our case.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

I don't really recommend this hostel. Our room was smelling like damp. No windows and air con was not properly functioning. Singapore is 35C degree all the time.

Great location! Next to the Chinatown MRT station and in Chinatown's main streets. Staff was nice and very resourceful. Not much for a lounge area to meet others. Mainly just a place to sleep and meet your bunkmates. Stay at Chinatown 2! It's down the street in a quieter area.