5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Great location! Next to the Chinatown MRT station and in Chinatown's main streets. Staff was nice and very resourceful. Not much for a lounge area to meet others. Mainly just a place to sleep and meet your bunkmates. Stay at Chinatown 2! It's down the street in a quieter area.

Good hostel very close to the Chinatown MRT. My 6 bed dorm was small, but clean and practical. There is a nice little terrace with a great coffee machine! I would go back.

Nice place, helpful staff and a good choice of somewhere to stay in Singapore.

Worst place ever. 80 dollars for a cave : water trickling from the celing, clothes smelling mouldy...

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Very rundown sanitary area. Some doors of showers cant be locked. Should spend money not in iMacs - better in clean and new facilities. Poor breakfast: Even no tea at the breakfast.

• 31st Jul 2015

This is a good budget hotel with hospitality staffs. Location is great. One thing which is not impressed me is about shared bathroom. It seems not so clean. Most of sinks are clogged, water draining's not good.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Bunk bed was very creaky and unstable. My friend and I didn't sleep at all because the bed was so loud when you tried to readjust. Facilities were not kept very clean.

it's my 2nd times to stay here and quiet happy than my 1st visit. I only stay for a night on transit. Quiet satisfied this time. thank you

Perfect hostel for a short break on Singapore! Free breakfast. Lovely staff. And great location!

Bedbugs bedbugs bedbugs! Although the staff was very nice, and helped me to change to another room, but I can only sleep with trousers and long sleeve on, otherwise I would end up 20 bites all over my body every night! I think not only the bed I stayed , but the entire hostel has this problem. Not to mention super dirty toilet, toilet paper are all over the floor, not recommended for anyone to stay.

it's dangerous when the building gets fire

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Perfect location, just outside Chinatown MRT and close to cheap places to eat local food (Maxwell Food Centre and Chinatown Food Street). Good breakfast, all you can eat, consisting in bread for toasts, peanut butter, kaya (coconut jam), strawberry jam, cereals, coffee and milk. Water for drinking and refilling your bottle. Wifi only was working on one of the two buildings, so we didn't have any internet in our room. Staff was helpful. Too few toilets and showers for all the customers.

Good location, super near to the hostel. The staff were friendly, however some of them were indifferent, when I asked one, he just told me to give my answer for the others, a bit disappointed. The bathroom places sometimes liked a mess, and they had smell. In overall, it was an ok hostel, the atmosphere was great, the AC run well, and the breakfast was a plus.

It was pretty weird that we had to change rooms to another building during our stay. And the coffee maker wasnt working properly at all. But the rooms were good, pretty small and cramped though. Excellent location and helpful staff.

bed mattres too soft, backbone pain after wake up

Perfect location, great breakfast with many different kinds of coffee. The beds in the dorm was incredibly shaky - I almost thought it would tip over when I climbed it. The showers were unfortunately pretty dirty, at least for Singapore. Room for improvement!

Stayed here for 6 nights! It was in an excellent location, with the MRT right on the doorstep and also in the heart of Chinatown. The rooms were very clean and comfortable to stay in- with good sized lockers for our stuff. The facilities were great with a terrace and also downstairs reception. The breakfast included in the room rates was a bonus and great for the money. We found the rooms weren't sociable very sociable and people did their own thing!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Good rooms and breakfast, but the toilets not very clean.

Friendly staff

Its location is very very closed to the train. Employee and Staff are friendly. Especially, when I asked for an extra help, they were willing to help me. However, I though there was some sorts of flea on the bed because I got nodules on my whole body.

• 30th May 2015