5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

The location of this hostel is totally perfect, the atmosphere and minimalist design also good, but maybe you can start build a elevator so we can easily move our luggage.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

The hostel`s location is excellent - it is just a minutes away from all touristic destinations - we haven`t used the subway at all. Apart from the location, I liked the breakfast - there are plenty of choices and big + goes for a coffee machine which is available 24/7. Our room was very small, the AC had to be on the whole time as there was no air in the room. The bed was pretty old; we had a feeling it will break every minute. The toilet and shower were clean, unlike the room.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

The toilet is dirty and a shower is not working.

Ideal location in Chinatown and a matter of seconds to get to the underground. Rooms are basic - just a bed and locker but the beds are comfy. My only complaint is that I was in a room of four and on the second night another guest was given the key to my locker, which meant they had access to all my valuables that I had locked away. Luckily nothing was taken.

Very nice.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

The food is AMAZING !!!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Great location in Chinatown except for some need extra effort to seek the entrance Always love room cleanliness. Too bad Attic Room has change to female dorm

A pretty decent hostel, especially considering what you pay. The rooms are small and the bathrooms are somewhat limited, but overall it's good value for money. However, it's not a particularly social hostels, so if that's what you're looking for you might want to stay somewhere else.

I've been here for 3 days 2 nights and live in 6 female bunk bed room. After all, Singapore is a tropical country room air-conditioner was not cold, but lucky still got a fan can used, hope can improve that. If you did not bring a hair dryer can go to the counter to borrow it. so far the environment here is very good and atmosphere also very good~ staff also very friendly. here are super-convenient location is fabulous! You should come here for experience.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The bed is comfy. Environment is very comvenient. But sound proofing is not very good. U can hear sound from outside even inside room. Beside this. This hostel is good!!!!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Great location and access to train. Good internet access. Good area for cheap food. Definitely recommend :)

The hostel's price is reasonable but the quality is very good. The bed was clean. The receptionist was very helpful and nice. We were a group of 5 people. All of us really liked the atmosphere here. We'll stay at this hostel again in the next trip!!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

Great and friendly staff. Premise is generally always clean. Rooms are clean and so are the sheets. Toilets are good as well. Walls between rooms are really thin and we're able to hear everything else that happens next door though.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

I'll go back to Singapore and stay there on December 2014 with my husband. I hope you can give me discount. Thank you in advance! God bless! :)

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

overall not a bad place for the price in Singapore pros: location, comfortable, quiet cons: no atmosphere, not too friendly staff, directions says it is 30 minutes from Changi airport on MRT, it's more like 60+ minutes

The room is quite clean but the toilet is not clean.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

It is good and convenient. However, I prefer the 5 foot Inn at the south bridge st!

Extremely easy to find! Very helpful staff, great terrace accommodates enough seating places for all guests during breakfast and quick chats at night. Rooms get cleaned every day. Bathrooms seem to be very popular as they tend to be full / in use.

Good location. The hotel is near smrt, shopping and food street. Staffs very friendly.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

I really like the inn very much. The room is clean and good.Just sometime the toilet is not enough to use and if can have lift for old people then will be very good enough.Overall I still very satisfy and I will recommend all my friends to stay because it is value for money.

• 14th Sep 2014