5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

A very big thank you to your staff member Ellyn who went out of her way to go buy me some prickly heat powder as I was suffering from extreme heat rash and she didn't ask for any money so she paid for it herself. She also got the staff to change my sheets so it would help having clean sheets for my rash. She should get a Xmas bonus.

They really followed the standard check in time, it was 3 pm when we all checked in.

Extremely glad that I chose to stay here. Apart from the water taps stop running after every single second, everything was excellent. I'll definitely recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Amazing location next to the Chinatown MRT!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • dtran320

Everything seems good but there was smell in the room when we came. And the room does not have the window.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

As good as always, definitely going to back again next year.

Totally overpriced. SIN certainly is expensive, but if you can effort, invest a little more in a regular room. Our double was ridiscously small...

• 4th Dec 2014

It's 30 seconds away from Chinatown Mrt (Pagoda Street exit). Very well located. Pillows on the top bunk had damp stains though.

There are bed bugs. Please fix this.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

the location is perfect, just a minute from mrt station. I've booked quard standar room which located in second floor. The toilet and shower room are always clean. The staff is really helpfull. I like it here!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights, standard twin private room. The location is excellent, quiet inside. The worst part is the room. The room is very smelly, so does the bed and pillow. There is a carpet in the room which I don't know what is it for as the room is small, Singapore is hot. The carpet is so dirty I have to avoid putting anything on it. The bed mattress and blanket are too soft and uneven, not so comfortable.

VERY WELL LOCATED, SMALL ROOMS, BUT WITH ALL FACILITIES YOU NEED DURING YOUR TRIP

I am satisfied for the staff service.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The location of this hostel is totally perfect, the atmosphere and minimalist design also good, but maybe you can start build a elevator so we can easily move our luggage.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

The hostel`s location is excellent - it is just a minutes away from all touristic destinations - we haven`t used the subway at all. Apart from the location, I liked the breakfast - there are plenty of choices and big + goes for a coffee machine which is available 24/7. Our room was very small, the AC had to be on the whole time as there was no air in the room. The bed was pretty old; we had a feeling it will break every minute. The toilet and shower were clean, unlike the room.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

The toilet is dirty and a shower is not working.

Ideal location in Chinatown and a matter of seconds to get to the underground. Rooms are basic - just a bed and locker but the beds are comfy. My only complaint is that I was in a room of four and on the second night another guest was given the key to my locker, which meant they had access to all my valuables that I had locked away. Luckily nothing was taken.

Very nice.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

The food is AMAZING !!!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Great location in Chinatown except for some need extra effort to seek the entrance Always love room cleanliness. Too bad Attic Room has change to female dorm

« first « Prev 1 2 3