5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Although on Pagoda St room was relatively quiet and I had a good sleep after a long flight

Overall good location and relatively cheap price compared to other hostels in general. There was no proper storeroom to store the luggage to cater for pre check-ins and post check-outs. The luggages were mainly left lying around the reception area, with no "proper system" to ensure the security of the bags. Toilets could definitely be a lot cleaner. Staff were not being particularly friendly/welcoming . In short, the hostel could definitely use alot more professionalism and proper maintenance.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Everything was so good, would be perfect if there are more bathroom.

Hostel was really good with free wifi and breakfast however the staff where a bit clueless! But I'd still recommend to stay here as its in the prefect location

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great Location, Helpful staff. But breakfast needs to be improved, its merely bread-butter-jam-milk and cereals. Some egg etc may me added.

Very well located

• 17th Apr 2015

Not recomended

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Great staff.

• 15th Apr 2015

Low price but high quality. Very convenience and located in the middle of Singapore. Safer for alone woman to stay and easy to access to everywhere in Singapore just only 10 walks to MRT station.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest. We look forward to hosting you again!

Good location in chinatown and next to trainstation. Nice hostel, clean and free breakfast. Our private room was a bit small with our backpacks.

right in town ,close to MRT and many local food and attractive places.I won't ask for more from Singapore.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Everything in this guest house sayisfy me, especially the location is nearly awsome. It is located just 20 seconds away from exit of "China Town" MRT station and in china town u can easily find not only cheap and variety shops but also crazy nice indoor and outdoor restaurant. Domitory room is so so but the femail room, my wife stayed der, is very cozy and clean..it is really worth for the rate.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Dear guest, thank you for your kind review of your stay at our hostel. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest. I am delighted to hear that you like our location and your wife had a cozy stay in the female dormitory. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your wife again!

Right on Main Street of china town and main underground station

Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Staff were helpful, although not particularly friendly. Location is perfect.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you are satisfied with our rooms and our helpful staff. It is disappointing to read that there were areas of your stay which we did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the discomfort that you had experienced during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Great hostel, very clean, modern, stylish. Beds have nice comforters, outlets (only UK plug though), and are comfy and new. Rooms are locked by key card, as are the large lockers. Bathrooms nice and clean, as are the two common areas/kitchen. Breakfast is toast with peanut butter, two jams, two cereals with milk, and pieces of fruit if you're early. Perfect location, super central in front of a MRT, and right beside hawker food market where meals are $3. Not a great place to meet people, however

Dear guest, thank you for your generous rating. We are delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again!

great staffs, great location

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Dear guest, thank you for your kind review of your stay at our hostel. I am delighted to hear that our staff members and location were great. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

The accommodation is great. The rooms are nice and tidy. Pillows and blankets are super comfortable. They have power adapters, hair dryers etc to lend you at the front desk, which is super convenient. I forgot my passport at the front desk and they hand-delivered it to me a couple minutes after. Thank you very much for the complementary upgrade!! :)

• 22nd Mar 2015

everything is good, except that there is a weird smell inside my room when i first entered, and better if they would provide slippers for customers to use during their stay in order to walk from the room to the common bathrooms, and also better if they could provide better variety of breakfast, no expensive food needed, but just meals with more variety, other then these, everything else is good.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

I think this hostel is quite amazing. Not only is it affordable, but it provides travelers all their basic needs (AC & WiFi). You need to be careful when looking for this place because it's hidden behind the vendors. I ended up at Project 2 because I wasn't careful enough. The staff are very friendly and show you to your room upon arrival. I told the locals about this hostel and were quite impressed. Would recommend staying

Dear guest, thank you very much for your generous rating and recommending us to other travelers. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again.

We only stayed there for one night but it was a pleasant stay. The room and the shower were both clean and it's right in the heart of Chinatown. Nothing to complain about really.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4