5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Decent hostel. Decent staff. Good but nothing special. I don't think that I would have enjoyed if I stayed more than one night. Not the best for backpackers.

Amazing location, right in the heart of Chinatown! The staff are very friendly and helpful, breakfast is basic but good and everywhere is kept pretty clean. Pretty good value for money for Singapore really! Would recommend.

Really great hostel for a good price. The location is unbeatable: five steps away from the Chinatown metro and walkable distance to most of Singapore's attractions. My only complaint is that it didn't feel much like a travelers hostel. There were a a lot of families, children, and older people staying there.

Absolutely great hostel, one of my favourites!

the hostel was clean, staff were friendly, worth to stay in it

• 4th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear guest, thank you for your generous rating. Your compliment is our motivation and we will strive to maintain the standards for future guests. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

overall was excellent, we just need a place to hang our wet towel

Good hostel , I think that I will back again if I go to Singapore in the future.

• 1st May 2015
  • Thailand

Dear guest, thank you for you compliment. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Although on Pagoda St room was relatively quiet and I had a good sleep after a long flight

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We are delighted to read that you had a good sleep at 5footway.inn after a long flight. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Overall good location and relatively cheap price compared to other hostels in general. There was no proper storeroom to store the luggage to cater for pre check-ins and post check-outs. The luggages were mainly left lying around the reception area, with no "proper system" to ensure the security of the bags. Toilets could definitely be a lot cleaner. Staff were not being particularly friendly/welcoming . In short, the hostel could definitely use alot more professionalism and proper maintenance.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your feedback. The contents have been carefully noted and we sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience you went through. Measures have been put in place to improve on those areas. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again. We look forward to welcoming you.

Everything was so good, would be perfect if there are more bathroom.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure for us to have you staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Good location and convenient to get local reasonable price food.

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We are glad that you like our location and find it convenient to get local food in the vicinity. We look forward to hosting you again!

The staff at the counter did not inform me about my deposit when I checked out. I subsequently had to return and get my deposit a week later which was a hassle. Not sure if he was incompetent or was trying to pocket the money.

Hostel was really good with free wifi and breakfast however the staff where a bit clueless! But I'd still recommend to stay here as its in the prefect location

Dear guest, thank you for your comments and recommending us to other travellers. We would like to apologise for the negative experience you encountered during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Great Location, Helpful staff. But breakfast needs to be improved, its merely bread-butter-jam-milk and cereals. Some egg etc may me added.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you like our location and staff. Your opinion is important for us and hence, we have taken your suggestion into consideration. We look forward to hosting you again!

Very well located

• 17th Apr 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your generous rating. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest. We look forward to hosting you again!

Not recomended

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Great staff.

• 15th Apr 2015

Dear guest, we are delighted to learn that you like our staff. Your compliment is our motivation and we will strive to maintain the standards for future guests. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Low price but high quality. Very convenience and located in the middle of Singapore. Safer for alone woman to stay and easy to access to everywhere in Singapore just only 10 walks to MRT station.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest. We look forward to hosting you again!

Good location in chinatown and next to trainstation. Nice hostel, clean and free breakfast. Our private room was a bit small with our backpacks.

right in town ,close to MRT and many local food and attractive places.I won't ask for more from Singapore.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!