5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Extremely close to the MRT station! Very convenient to visit many places. Good breakfast.

Location is excellent, breakfast above average for its price too. My only comment is that on our first day, 2 employees entered our room using their keys without knocking, just to inspect the bed. I think its rude since we fully rented the whole room for my family. Good thing we were just resting at that time and not doing anything.

• 15th Jan 2014

52 block lock is not work

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The location is good, very near to Chinatown MRT. However, the room is quite small. Also, we can hear the noise outside at night, so the environment is not very good. All in all, the price is very cheap and the living environment is acceptable, the staff are helpful too, so I recommend you to live if you want to save money.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • China

Untuk makanan pagi ok2 saja, minum ok tidak dibatasi tetapi kekurangannya tidak tersedianya teh celup, Terus terang saya tidak suka susu dan tidak boleh minum kopi sedang yang tersedia hanya kopi, latte, cappucino, milo, teh yang telah dicampur susu . Dan ranjang saya tidak mengira kalau ranjang yang saya pesan ranjang susun saya pikir berdampingan maklum yang menginapkan saya berdua sudah diatas 50 tahun jadi takut jatuh kalau tidur diatas ranjang susun terpaksa saye tidur satu ranjang berdua.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Better insulation (or a mention that the street-facing rooms are extremely noisy) from the sound below would be nice. I live in a city and am used to noise, but the music from the store below was relentless.

I've often stayed at this hostel,for me everything is nice,better than project 2 But same with project 2,Some of the shampoo bottles are broke,should replace with the new one.And please provide a water dispencer in each building.

The heater in washroom not well-function. My room is at another side of the road, not in the main building. So, no atmosphere at there.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

Please clean the bathrooms and comfort rooms more often.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

- Toilets are too small and not enough. - Shower rooms are not clear. Look old. - Bed room is rather small and noisy.

there restrooms for male and female MUST be separated, this should be implemented immediately, and they should check the cleanliness and supplies in the restrooms all the time.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hostel lacked an X Factor. I found it very hard to meet people. Too many young families and nothing to do at the hostel. I was sleeping on the top bunk, and every time I moved, the bunk bed would shake disturbing the person below me. The showers had no where to put things where they would not get wet, and they were so far away. The rooms were ridiculously small and the floors looked horrible. Whoever made the pictures for the place did an amazing job of hiding how tiny the rooms were.

• 3rd Dec 2013

I stayed twice here.First,in a dorm in the main building.Second,double room in another building. In general, I find the hostel very clean and modern, stuff is friendly and helpful, and it is very easy to get there. However, the rooms are very small, even the double room has not much space. Beds are very comfortable though! I did not like that the other building has no kitchen or common area, means to get water, coffee and breakfast you always have to go to the other buidling. Very Unconvenient!

Great hostel. Very clean and close to MRT.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

We had an early check in on that day, left our baggage and went out to eat lunch when we went back at around 3:30pm, we were guided to our room and to our surprise, the room was not yet ready... so we have to wait outside for it to be ready. I hope this won't happen again since its the first thing your guests will remember once they arrive at your hostel. Other than this incident, we also lost articles that we need for a concert yet its not a big deal. I hope things like this will be looked into

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Philippines

my very first time staying at hostel. convenient. exceed my expectation about a hostel. good place to stay over. the interesting part is, they have a dorm for ladies only. good offer =)

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

The air conditioning didn't work....the rooms were so small we couldn't put our rucksacks in them and still have room for us to be in them!! Whoever the photographer was that posted the pics on hostel world needs a medal because he made it look livable in when really I'd have preferred to sleep in the gutter!!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Northern Ireland

The staff really helpfull and informative. They have some sort of system for if we want to leave our luggage if we don't have room yet and its make me safe to leave my luggage with them. Location really near Chinatown MRT and surround by shop, restaurant and foodcourt.

It would be nice if massage chair provided at the waiting room..

• 25th Oct 2013