5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Good location, super near to the hostel. The staff were friendly, however some of them were indifferent, when I asked one, he just told me to give my answer for the others, a bit disappointed. The bathroom places sometimes liked a mess, and they had smell. In overall, it was an ok hostel, the atmosphere was great, the AC run well, and the breakfast was a plus.

It was pretty weird that we had to change rooms to another building during our stay. And the coffee maker wasnt working properly at all. But the rooms were good, pretty small and cramped though. Excellent location and helpful staff.

bed mattres too soft, backbone pain after wake up

Perfect location, great breakfast with many different kinds of coffee. The beds in the dorm was incredibly shaky - I almost thought it would tip over when I climbed it. The showers were unfortunately pretty dirty, at least for Singapore. Room for improvement!

Stayed here for 6 nights! It was in an excellent location, with the MRT right on the doorstep and also in the heart of Chinatown. The rooms were very clean and comfortable to stay in- with good sized lockers for our stuff. The facilities were great with a terrace and also downstairs reception. The breakfast included in the room rates was a bonus and great for the money. We found the rooms weren't sociable very sociable and people did their own thing!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Good rooms and breakfast, but the toilets not very clean.

Friendly staff

Its location is very very closed to the train. Employee and Staff are friendly. Especially, when I asked for an extra help, they were willing to help me. However, I though there was some sorts of flea on the bed because I got nodules on my whole body.

• 30th May 2015
  • Thailand

The room is not properly managed, the trash bin is seldom to be throw out. There is not much trash bin outside of the room. The female toilet is very dirt, toilet paper us flow out from the bin and never being cleaned. It cause unpleasent smell. The staff do not care of the cleaness and the hygine of the toilet. Other thing, the room corridor is dirty also. Overall, the room apperance is not same with tits web. The great thing is the place near to strategic location.

1 2 Next » last »