5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

+ Great location! - very small rooms

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Spray for the toilet please :)

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Indonesia

It's a bad experience while staying in this hostel. My roommate is really terrible! Snoring whole night like big train! All or us 5 ppl really can't sleep in the whole night! We request to change room with extra charges but the hostel was fully booked. Can't help. For my suggestion, hostel should have extra room for those snoring guest to change room if they really terrible!! My god! Really bad experience with the hostel arrangement!!! Won't stay again!! Not recommend to my Fren.

• 20th Oct 2013