5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

My experience to 5 foot way in project 1 chainatown anbilivebal . Very nice place .near to city area .rooms are clin .staff very good. I give 5 ★★★★★

• 19th Jul 2013
  • India

Leaking air-con in Room 6, faulty door lock for Room 2, 1 unfriendly

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Singapore

We are a family of four and got å room with 4 bunkbeds. The room was extremely narrow and it was not much place to keep our backpack. Between our room and the next there was a glasswall so we felt we were in the same room as them. We could here everything they said and see their shadows. They also kept their light on all night. We could also here very well what happend in the hallway. The matresses were very hard and the bunkbed very unstable. Great location and helpful staff.

Breakfast was nothing special. Piece of toast and jam does not equal breakfast.

Best location , new room

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Thailand

Being located just at the entrance of exit A of Chinatown MRT station, there were some MRT maintenance works on the first 4 nights I stayed in their street-facing room. The noises & vibration from the works started at midnight and only stopped around 5-6 a.m. The staff was quite helpful though, upon hearing my complain, as one of them decided to temporarily move me to another room at a different location which was a bit futher down the road.

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Indonesia

Staff were friendly and approachable, but couldn't really put their foot down about the 11 pm quiet rule. Some guests kept others up all night, but staff did very little when approached to help. Other than that, the hostel was a perfect base for explorations of Singapore and it felt extremely safe to even leave valuables there. Breakfast on the open patio was a nice touch, as was the complimentary tea and coffee.

• 7th Jul 2013

It was a good stay. The service is cool, a lil cute girl woke up at 4 am for making us breakfast for ramadhan.

• 7th Jul 2013
  • Indonesia

Good hostel, but a little expensive.

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Israel

Good location, their staff was helpfull and friendly, the hostek was clean but the room was small,but overall i will recommend this hostel to anyone..good value for money..

reduce room rate will be advantages

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Indonesia

Great hostel. Near to the train station, friendly and helpful staff. Have stayed here twice now.

• 30th Jun 2013

Some of the locks of bathroom and toilets are broken. And the room is quite small and crowded. After we opened the luggage, we nearly stepped on each other. But the location is excellent and staff were helpful.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Free breakfast only consisted of white bread and butter/a couple of spreads. I was told there was fruit, but I never saw it. The showers weren't great, with nowhere to place clothes etc that didn't get saturated when you turned the water on. Doors also didn't lock properly in either the showers or the toilets and I was walked in on a couple of times.

• 26th Jun 2013

Most of the staff were really prepared and helpful in anything needed. The location is awesome, close to many of the tourism spots, bars and the subway station. Really convenient! And the market in Chinatown is a plus. Wifi was good in any place and cleanliness was excellent. By the pictures on website I expected that the hostel looked newer, but the dining room was not so fancy. However, I noticed they just started a renovation on the day I left. I´d suggest to add more lockers in bedrooms.

Do something about the wet toilet seats after someone showers.

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Malaysia

great location, so near MRT, convenient to shopping, eating.....in sum up, i will come back this hotel if I visit Sing next time

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Vietnam

Hostel is easy accessable due tot the MRT next door. Within the heart of Chinatown so much action outside and off course a lot of places to eat and drink. Accomodation is simple but you spent all days in the city, so it is good for a few nights. A simple coffee and toast breakfast is provided to get you started

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Very cheap but did not seem like they cut corners in any way. Very recommended!

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Mexico

Need to improve facilities - example other unit no breakfast, drinking water , ironing , washing

• 16th Jun 2013