5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Please clean the bathrooms and comfort rooms more often.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

- Toilets are too small and not enough. - Shower rooms are not clear. Look old. - Bed room is rather small and noisy.

there restrooms for male and female MUST be separated, this should be implemented immediately, and they should check the cleanliness and supplies in the restrooms all the time.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hostel lacked an X Factor. I found it very hard to meet people. Too many young families and nothing to do at the hostel. I was sleeping on the top bunk, and every time I moved, the bunk bed would shake disturbing the person below me. The showers had no where to put things where they would not get wet, and they were so far away. The rooms were ridiculously small and the floors looked horrible. Whoever made the pictures for the place did an amazing job of hiding how tiny the rooms were.

• 3rd Dec 2013

I stayed twice here.First,in a dorm in the main building.Second,double room in another building. In general, I find the hostel very clean and modern, stuff is friendly and helpful, and it is very easy to get there. However, the rooms are very small, even the double room has not much space. Beds are very comfortable though! I did not like that the other building has no kitchen or common area, means to get water, coffee and breakfast you always have to go to the other buidling. Very Unconvenient!

Great hostel. Very clean and close to MRT.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

We had an early check in on that day, left our baggage and went out to eat lunch when we went back at around 3:30pm, we were guided to our room and to our surprise, the room was not yet ready... so we have to wait outside for it to be ready. I hope this won't happen again since its the first thing your guests will remember once they arrive at your hostel. Other than this incident, we also lost articles that we need for a concert yet its not a big deal. I hope things like this will be looked into

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Philippines

my very first time staying at hostel. convenient. exceed my expectation about a hostel. good place to stay over. the interesting part is, they have a dorm for ladies only. good offer =)

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

The air conditioning didn't work....the rooms were so small we couldn't put our rucksacks in them and still have room for us to be in them!! Whoever the photographer was that posted the pics on hostel world needs a medal because he made it look livable in when really I'd have preferred to sleep in the gutter!!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Northern Ireland

The staff really helpfull and informative. They have some sort of system for if we want to leave our luggage if we don't have room yet and its make me safe to leave my luggage with them. Location really near Chinatown MRT and surround by shop, restaurant and foodcourt.

It would be nice if massage chair provided at the waiting room..

• 25th Oct 2013

best backpacker in singapore

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Hong Kong

+ Great location! - very small rooms

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Spray for the toilet please :)

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Indonesia

It's a bad experience while staying in this hostel. My roommate is really terrible! Snoring whole night like big train! All or us 5 ppl really can't sleep in the whole night! We request to change room with extra charges but the hostel was fully booked. Can't help. For my suggestion, hostel should have extra room for those snoring guest to change room if they really terrible!! My god! Really bad experience with the hostel arrangement!!! Won't stay again!! Not recommend to my Fren.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Malaysia

We had a nice time when stayed here. Everything here were very good including location, staff, security and facilities. However, I think the walls between the two rooms are too thin and have no soundproofing. Thus, we can here all conversations. Moreover, some rooms are seperated by ground glass. So, it hard to sleep because of the light next door.

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Thailand

Great location. Tiny room with no window.

• 1st Oct 2013

i love staff in 5 foot way, one of them could speak melayu, it helps me to communicate, and really helpfull to describe about singapore tour the bathroom very clean and comfy

• 1st Oct 2013
  • Indonesia

It was a great place to stay for a 3 day stopover in Singapore. The room was perfect for our family travelling on a budget. The only minor irritation was the exit light in the room made the room quite light during the night.

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Room is too small, can not pay by card and the shower room was not enough! However, the location is excellent

• 28th Sep 2013