5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 Reviews

61/63 Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

This place was good ,clean place, high speed wifi ,closed to MRT chinatown station .staff very kinds

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Habitacion pequeña pero camas muy comodas. Céntrico, alado del metro y los baños pequeños, pero por ese precio no se puede puede pedir mas a Singapur.

Great stay, clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast, no good atmosphere due to small public area

Good experience at this hostel, clean, cool wih air con, each bed has his own light and plug, lockers in the rooms, a breakfast, a very good location. I would recommend this friendly hostel.

4 gen 2015 Sono stata in questo ostello per 4 notti, nulla da dire sul personale molto disponibile e prezzi niente male in una posizione ottima. Il resto, rispetto alle apparenze davvero squallido, camere senza finestra e davvero minuscole, pulizia scarsa, lenzuola e asciugamani macchiati e che dire dei bagni...condizioni a dir poco disgustose!!! in 4 giorni non ho mai visto nessun miglioramento! In sostanza, per la posizione e il prezzo se ci si adatta è ok ma non per i deboli di stomaco!

I couldn't get hot water from water dispenser. I'd booked 2 rooms at Chinatown 1 but we were placed at Chinatown 3 and it was difficult to have some waters because we had to go across the street to 2nd floor of Chinatown 1.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

I was there for one night. I shared my room with 5 other people with it being a 6 bunk drom room. I got the upper bunk bed which made moving around a little bit tricky but not impossible. Would have preferred a bottom bunk though. Excellent excellent location right in the middle of Pagoda Street. Brilliant location. You just walk out of the front door and you are smack dab in the middle of Chinatown. Awesome for shopping and food.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Previously i have stayed at 5footway.inn Project Bugis and one thing for sure is the consistency in all of the above.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

We had a good stay and excellent staff

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

A very big thank you to your staff member Ellyn who went out of her way to go buy me some prickly heat powder as I was suffering from extreme heat rash and she didn't ask for any money so she paid for it herself. She also got the staff to change my sheets so it would help having clean sheets for my rash. She should get a Xmas bonus.

They really followed the standard check in time, it was 3 pm when we all checked in.

Extremely glad that I chose to stay here. Apart from the water taps stop running after every single second, everything was excellent. I'll definitely recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Amazing location next to the Chinatown MRT!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • dtran320

Everything seems good but there was smell in the room when we came. And the room does not have the window.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

As good as always, definitely going to back again next year.

Bons points: Bien placé, globalement propre, personnel sympa, wifi ok, douche avec bon jet et eau chaude et produit de toulettes, petit dej avec toast confiture corn flakes et café, climatisation en ordre. Point négatif: on entend tout à travers les murs! La plupart des gens font attention mais certains hurlent!!!

Totally overpriced. SIN certainly is expensive, but if you can effort, invest a little more in a regular room. Our double was ridiscously small...

• 4th Dec 2014

It's 30 seconds away from Chinatown Mrt (Pagoda Street exit). Very well located. Pillows on the top bunk had damp stains though.

There are bed bugs. Please fix this.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

the location is perfect, just a minute from mrt station. I've booked quard standar room which located in second floor. The toilet and shower room are always clean. The staff is really helpfull. I like it here!

• 29th Nov 2014