5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2

Very Good 607 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 607 Total Reviews

28th Jul 2017

Good hostel location, fairly priced

25th Jul 2017
6.3

The 6-bed dorm is far too small; with any luggage, there's no space to move around. To top it off, the entire last day/night I was there, the A/C was broken and there are no windows--it was unbearably hot. The excellent location almost makes up for it.

• nickarins8571
  • England, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
24th Jul 2017
7.7

We were put in the world smallest dorm!!! Four people squeezed into a tiny space not even big enough for your backpack! Wifi was good and bathrooms clean and breakfast was ok! Only down side was the size of the room and how much the bed swayed every time I moved ! Also, may I suggest u put all the long term residents in a room together!!!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
4.9

The hostel was very moldy and I felt very unhappy staying at this place. Staff was not supportive and I ended up booking additionaly an airbnb during my stay in Singapore. I'm slept at several hostels all over South East Asia before and there I always enjoyed my stays.

11th Jul 2017

Super host! Thanks so much for your patient help. Staffs here are really nice and helpful. Location is quite convenient, just 5 minutes walk from Chinatown MRT. I will definitely introduce here to my friends. Breakfast is healthy and delicious. 24 hours' coffee and tea! Super value!

29th Jun 2017
7.1

This place it's all about location, it's close to everything and that's really convenient and I really liked how the same key open your room and your locker but other than that it's not a fun place or place to meet people and breakfast it's not like in the picture haha but they do have apples and bread and coffee and free water which is good too, it's a bit expensive but you are paying just for location and Singapore it's very expensive in general

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
28th Jun 2017

Great location, so close to Chinatown as one of main tourist attraction, easier to get to MRT station, fast internet connection,.. The Staffs really friendly and helpful,. Def recommended and i'll be stayin' here again when i travel to Singapore...

27th Jun 2017

Great location, near late-night food in Chinatown and a Ya Kun Kaya Toast for breakfast, near the well-positioned Chinatown MRT station. Toilets and showers were nearby, so sometimes water spilled into the toilet areas. Everything (including personal lockers) was operated by card, which was nice. Pleasant for a 1-night stay.

• India, All Male Group, 25-30
24th Jun 2017
6.9

The first bummer was the room size. It was an extremely small room with beds cramped into each other. In a 6 bed dorm, after the beds and the lockers, there was not enough room for 6 people to stand. I am not sure if that is the norm for Singapore to have small rooms. My expectations came from the hostels I booked during my Eurotrip which were spacious. common room to hang outside your room. The pantry is pretty small and can accommodate 10 people sitting at a time. Good location and staff.

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you found our rooms small. Being located in the heart of Singapore, we try to optimize the spaces within our property to offer you the best value for your stay. Our terraces/common areas are also available for you to enjoy a meal, read a book or interact with other guests. We hope you like the atmosphere of our boutique hostel and we look forward to have you with us again.

• England, Couple, 25-30
19th Jun 2017
5.4

Staff uninterested at best! Made us move to different dorm everyday and we couldn't understand for what reason. We had to check out at 12 everyday and wait for 3hrs for new room despite having booked for 3 days! Worst nights sleep every night other guest very rude talking all night and lights on and off. lots of older men in dorms snoring very loudly. Staff hovering aircon in our dorm Early in the morning no apology for waking us. Terrible stay, we saw non off Singapore as no sleep for 3 days!