5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2

Fabulous 559 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
6.9

The beds and pillows were very comfy and I slept very well. However, me and my friend paid for a 4 bed superior dorm...there wasn't enough room for four people it was the size of a wardrobe! Also I paid an extra 12 dollars to have my washing done and my clothes were shrunk! If I was to go back I wouldn't bother paying more for a room and I defenitely would give them my clothes to ruin again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to share your experience at 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2.We are really sorry to learn that the room size did not meet your expectations. Being a boutique hostel, we aim to provide you the best value for your stay in consideration of your travel necessities. We are constantly striving to improve our services and facilities for our valued guests and we hope you enjoy the exclusive benefits that we have implemented for our guests such as free Sim Card, 24/7 hot drink and discounted attraction tickets! As for the wash/dry clothes service,our dryer is heat dry, guests are not advised to put cotton clothes into it,we apologize if our staff has failed to communicate the message clearly to you. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you would give us an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

16th Apr 2017

Stayed in 3 different places in Singapore and this was by far the best! Great breakfast, fantastic staff, very clean and really comfortable beds. Good AC and fantastic location for walking to Marina Sands and China Town. Recomended! Thanks again :)

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Very good location, in the heart of Chinatown! Very convenient, clean and lovely staffs! Strongly recommend!

• Wales, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2017

Nice. Disappointed that there was a charge for credit card use. I would go back, amazing location

30th Mar 2017

Good location, easy to find. Alright rooms, and decent bathrooms. Coffee all day was a big plus.

• plocky88
  • England, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2017
6.6

Location is perfect, but the rooms really are tiny, and the facilities not as clean as you'd expect. The lockers are tiny, and don't fit a large backpack in them, and the rooms are not big enough to store them anywhere else. You could not fit 4 people standing up in a 4 bed dorm room. Was hard to socialise with others in this hostel. The room rate also appears to change depending on what day of the week you stay meaning on one night I paid 20SGD and another I had to pay 40!

Thank you for sparing some time to share your feedback with us. We are really sorry to learn that the room size did not meet your expectations. Being a boutique hostel, we aim to provide you the best value for your stay in consideration of your travel necessities. We are constantly striving to improve our services and facilities for our valued guests and we hope you enjoy the exclusive benefits that we have implemented for our guests such as free Sim card, 24/7 free flow drinks and discounted attraction tickets! Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
28th Mar 2017
6.6

Good location but the areas doesn't look like the photos, the toilets could be more clean and the halls don't smell good.

Dear Guest, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at 5footway.inn Project Chinatwon 2. We are sorry that the cleanliness of the toilet/hall did not meet your expectation. While we take pride in ensuring the best of our toilets’ conditions, we appreciate your kind understanding that the toilets may not be in optimal state during the peak usage hours between 8pm to 11pm. Our housekeepers are informed and we will make the necessary arrangement to ensure that the toilets are cleaned whenever possible. Thank you once again and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to host you again in the future

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
21st Feb 2017

Professional management. The staffs were very helpful. Bathroom Clean. Hot shower. The room was okay. Clean. But good thing is it has secure locker with keycard. Breakfast is okay. It is very good place and value for money. Wifi is good

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

This was a wonderful hostel in Chinatown! Very central to everything in Singapore! I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Singapore. As I was traveling by myself, I felt very safe at this hostel :)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
26th Jan 2017
6.0

You really do get what you pay for here... We stayed in a 4 person dorm which we expected to be small... the space was pokey which became annoying as we spent a number of nights. Bathrooms are adequate but very wet and some mould was present due to lack of proper drainage and ventilation, be sure to take a waterproof bag for clothes and thongs for your feet. Staff are only helpful to an extent. No real common area to meet people and the kitchen is very small (can't cook your own meals).