5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2 Reviews

227 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

Inexperience staff.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Very comfortable and great location. The smell of paint in the room made us sleep with the door slightly ajar, but I'm sure that will fade soon enough. The only real issue we encountered was with the bathroom cubicles doubling as both shower and toilet. There were times in the morning when they were all occupied by people showering and I'm pretty sure I walked in on a gentleman about to urinate in a sink as a result. He quickly zipped up when I walked in, but it might be something to consider.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very calculative, need to incur 5% on credit card payment.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Everything seems perfect for my trip to Singapore. Great location with chinatown food street, shopping, MRT. Staffs are friendly and nice to help us. Next time I still choose 5footway inn chinatown 2 for staying. We cannt require more, the hostel is valued for money. Please keep the quality. Definitely recommend to other friends. Should have promotion for repeat guest. It would be great to expand your hostel and your brand. Thank you for supporting me to help a great days in your country.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

The bed have creak sound. The breakfast is the same everyday. The hotel is clean and staffs are friendly.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

during my five day stay, there was constant strange odor in the room. the staff tried to alleviate by putting an air filtration machine in the room but it hardly helped. when asked to change rooms, one short local lady with dark circles around her eyes was very unhelpful and rude, perhaps she did not have a good night of sleep. in general, the staff were rude and unattentive, with the exception of a couple who were extra nice. they should really train the rest of the staff of hospitality

Males toilet was repairing, the location is very good and they offer breakfast. The females toilets nedd also update

Good location, very near to Marina Bay and other city attractions. Clean bed sheets and lobby area. But the bathroom is too small, and no cabinet or shelf to keep stuffs. I have to say one of the receptionists, a girl, is always impatient and a sad look. That makes me feel very uncomfortable.

best budget hostel I'd ever known

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathrooms are quite small, but i suppose that's the standard for Singapore.

• 21st Jun 2014

The staffs are really willing to help!! They (Garney and Chinese guy) are so nice and taking care of our group well. The room is quite small but it is not a problem because it's clean and beds are comfortable enough. Some of shower is breaking down. i recommend u to add more shower rooms. overall, the location is the best very close to Chinatown mrt

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

The hotel is very close to MRT and Food Center. It's very suit for backpackers who want to save the budget. I stayed in a private room for 3 people, the room is a bit small but still comfortable. All staffs were very nice and the breakfast buffet wasn't bad. Even it was shared bathroom but they always keep it clean :D

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

The location and safety are perfect, and the staffs are friendly and really kind. But the bathroom in private room is really small.

the double-deck beds were shaky.

• 30th May 2014
  • Philippines

NICE CLEAN ROOMS. GREAT LOCATION. EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Just stayed one night and found it to be ok.. Was a good night! Thank you

• 22nd May 2014

I love the breakfast, the location, the cleanness, the hot water. I would suggest a small space outdoor to hang our towels, hanging our towels inside our room made it humid and smells weird.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Indonesia

Even you get your own key, and your own deposit box but it's not guarantee that everything will be safe. Sometimes our room mate doesn't lock the door when s/he leaves the room, perhaps the staff should remind them to lock the whenever s/he leaves the room.

• 18th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathroom cleanliness is bad but overall it's a great hostel

• 13th May 2014
  • Indonesia

It was good stay here ... However the rooms is a bit small for 4 person ... Feeling so good for sleep it doesnt matter....

• 6th May 2014