5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2

Fabulous 582 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 25-30
19th Jun 2017
5.4

Staff uninterested at best! Made us move to different dorm everyday and we couldn't understand for what reason. We had to check out at 12 everyday and wait for 3hrs for new room despite having booked for 3 days! Worst nights sleep every night other guest very rude talking all night and lights on and off. lots of older men in dorms snoring very loudly. Staff hovering aircon in our dorm Early in the morning no apology for waking us. Terrible stay, we saw non off Singapore as no sleep for 3 days!

30th May 2017
7.7

Staff. Just ok, not very friendly but helpful. Room. Not spacious; if the 4 people is trying to do something on the floor, there is just no enough space. Bath & showers. Clean an roommy. Wifi. Powerful in the room Breakfast. Poor.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th May 2017
6.0

The hostel is in a great location close to Chinatown station and not far walk from Telok Ayer hawker centre and gardens by the bay. The bathroom although cleaned daily was left a bit messy by other patrons constantly. The 6 bed dorm shouldn't be a 6 as the ladder to go up a floor to reach beds 5 and 6 was so badly placed it required someone to step over me to get to their bed. And the lack of window was depressing. Overall not a bad place to stay.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
24th May 2017
6.6

This hostel was in a good location, very close to chinatown metro station. However the rooms were tiny and the staff weren't very helpful with tourist information. There is a whole area of bars and restaurants behind the hostel called pub street and we only found it on our last day. Good breakfast and value for money.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
18th May 2017
6.9

-Pros: Good breakfast Great location Clean -Cons: Tiny bed in overcrowded room Small locker

9th May 2017

I made a reservation for one week but I couldn't stay one night. I got a 4 bed room but the room was really small, not enough space for four people at all. When I arrived the room was occupied for 3 people living in a total messy. I could't stay. I took my backpack and moved.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

When staying at 5footwayinn I think it was recently being refurbished so things are clean and nice. Love the coffee machine downstairs that is open 24/7.

• England, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2017
8.0

Clean and tidy hostel. Rooms were clean and bed was comfy. Bathroom were clean. Walking distance from the station. Right in Chinatown.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
6.9

The beds and pillows were very comfy and I slept very well. However, me and my friend paid for a 4 bed superior dorm...there wasn't enough room for four people it was the size of a wardrobe! Also I paid an extra 12 dollars to have my washing done and my clothes were shrunk! If I was to go back I wouldn't bother paying more for a room and I defenitely would give them my clothes to ruin again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to share your experience at 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2.We are really sorry to learn that the room size did not meet your expectations. Being a boutique hostel, we aim to provide you the best value for your stay in consideration of your travel necessities. We are constantly striving to improve our services and facilities for our valued guests and we hope you enjoy the exclusive benefits that we have implemented for our guests such as free Sim Card, 24/7 hot drink and discounted attraction tickets! As for the wash/dry clothes service,our dryer is heat dry, guests are not advised to put cotton clothes into it,we apologize if our staff has failed to communicate the message clearly to you. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you would give us an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

16th Apr 2017

Stayed in 3 different places in Singapore and this was by far the best! Great breakfast, fantastic staff, very clean and really comfortable beds. Good AC and fantastic location for walking to Marina Sands and China Town. Recomended! Thanks again :)