Fabulous 499 Total Reviews
Fabulous 499 Total Reviews
Airport Skyway Lodge Located at 30 Kirkbride Road, Mangere, Auckland.
New Zealand
Auckland 2022 30 Kirkbride Road, Mangere
86% 499
-36.9659407 174.7855496
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
16th Nov 2016

Thank you for picking me up from the Airport and taking me back to catch my plane .I had a very nice stay at the Hostel very freindly owner the place was warm and nice and clean . The shared bathroom was not a problem . All in all next time im paceing through Auckland i would defently stay there again.

• USA, Female, 41+
3rd Nov 2016
8.0

good kitchen faciilities. very nice hot tub and pool, convenient location to airport with $7 shuttle/person

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

Staff exceptionalty friendly. My stay wasnt a short but pleasant one.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
28th Sep 2016
8.0

The guy who picked me up from the airport & checked me in was super friendly & hospitable! The place had a very homely & clean atmosphere, with a good common area and kitchen facilities (free tea, coffee, sugar & milk). Free towel on the bed & free hairdryer for use. Wifi is paid for, the network didn't work for me & was given a refund & apology. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm & had plenty of space, lots of charging points. Lack of sleep due to snoring roommate in close proximity not outdoor noise!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
23rd Sep 2016

Friendly atmosphere, basic but provided all necessities for the overnight stay. Have stayed here each time we have needed. Very handy to the airport and appreciate the shuttle service

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Really good. Fast reliable wifi, well stocked kitchen facilities, easy going helpful staff, and on the main bus route to and from the airport (15 minute journey). Nice spacious living room with wood burning fire. Home from home, apart from the hot tub, i don't have one of them at home.

7th Sep 2016

I stopped over for a night between coming from London and continuing to Dunedin next day. Scott picked me up at the airport. He must be one of the funniest guys I have ever met... and the Skylodge was real friendly and cosy. Wish I could have stayed longer. I can only recommend this place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
7.1

Staff was amazing! Picked me up at the airport and dropped me off at 5am the next day! He even dropped me off down the road to grad some dinner. Clean and good atmosphere with a fireplace and television. I did find being near the road and other guests rather noisy at night. Expensive compared to other dorms but was a good stay near the airport.

28th Aug 2016
5.4

My room was by the door and office. The amount of noise was terrible. I been woken up 2 times by the guess talking or by the owners. The smoking outside was not good. I can smell it from my room. I think the person picked me up from the airport, his name is John. He was very help full, in terms me getting around with bus. Great advice on trip around New Zealand.

15th Jul 2016

We had a very early flight to catch and this hostel is very close to the airport (10 minutes). We had two beds in a private room and good kitchen facilities. Nice heat and clean bathrooms. Facilities are dated but perfect for what we needed for a short night. I'd recommend this hostel for anyone needing to be near the airport.