Airport Skyway Lodge

Fabulous 504 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016
8.0

It's all clean and spacious but looks a bit old. Free Wi-Fi. Big kitchen.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
7th Dec 2016
4.6

Expensive room next to reception. Noisy, but not because people were loud, but just thin walls. Only 2 shared bathrooms for many people. Expensive wifi. (7 dollar for 1 day). I would advise people not to go.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
16th Nov 2016

Thank you for picking me up from the Airport and taking me back to catch my plane .I had a very nice stay at the Hostel very freindly owner the place was warm and nice and clean . The shared bathroom was not a problem . All in all next time im paceing through Auckland i would defently stay there again.

• USA, Female, 41+
3rd Nov 2016
8.0

good kitchen faciilities. very nice hot tub and pool, convenient location to airport with $7 shuttle/person

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

Staff exceptionalty friendly. My stay wasnt a short but pleasant one.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
28th Sep 2016
8.0

The guy who picked me up from the airport & checked me in was super friendly & hospitable! The place had a very homely & clean atmosphere, with a good common area and kitchen facilities (free tea, coffee, sugar & milk). Free towel on the bed & free hairdryer for use. Wifi is paid for, the network didn't work for me & was given a refund & apology. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm & had plenty of space, lots of charging points. Lack of sleep due to snoring roommate in close proximity not outdoor noise!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
23rd Sep 2016

Friendly atmosphere, basic but provided all necessities for the overnight stay. Have stayed here each time we have needed. Very handy to the airport and appreciate the shuttle service

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Really good. Fast reliable wifi, well stocked kitchen facilities, easy going helpful staff, and on the main bus route to and from the airport (15 minute journey). Nice spacious living room with wood burning fire. Home from home, apart from the hot tub, i don't have one of them at home.

7th Sep 2016

I stopped over for a night between coming from London and continuing to Dunedin next day. Scott picked me up at the airport. He must be one of the funniest guys I have ever met... and the Skylodge was real friendly and cosy. Wish I could have stayed longer. I can only recommend this place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
7.1

Staff was amazing! Picked me up at the airport and dropped me off at 5am the next day! He even dropped me off down the road to grad some dinner. Clean and good atmosphere with a fireplace and television. I did find being near the road and other guests rather noisy at night. Expensive compared to other dorms but was a good stay near the airport.