Albergue Juvenil Colegio Mayor Galileo Galilei Reviews

Av. de los Naranjos, s/n, Valencia, Spain

WAS NOT EASY TO FIND AT ALL! For anyone who is as stupid as we were Albergue means hostel so don't try and find it on google, just type in Colegio Mayor Galileo Galilei, as it doesn't find it otherwise! When we finally got to the hostel/university it was ok, the room was basic but towels were provided which was good. Very hot room even with the door open all night and felt safe doing so as we were on the top floor. Quite far from train stations and metro stops, but there was a tram and a bus.

My earphones went missing from my room. I left my apple earphones on the shelf behind my bed, came back to find they had been replaced with some cheap Renfe headphones. Also had a powercut during the shower. The hostel is pretty far away from everything

There was a couple of staff members that were absolutely atrocious, they were so rude, when asked for help they were blunt and did not help us in any way, the girl with the brown hair and straight fringe was a pig of a woman and I would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone because of how rude the staff was!!

• 26th Aug 2014

Really nice and clean college accommodation type rooms. Stayed for 2 nights over La Tomatina. Staff didn't know anything about getting to Bunol which I thought was a bit odd because so many people were there for it. Close enough to the beach to walk and good bus and tram links nearby.

Very noticeable and thus easy to find from the tram station However it is a college dorm not a hostel therefore the atmosphere is not what you'd expect

College dorm rooms, used this place as a bit of a break from shared hostel rooms to just relax at the beach. It was perfect for that, clean and private rooms. Was a little difficult to find but other than that was just what I wanted.

Helpful staff, large clean room , near-ish to the beach...