Albergue Juvenil Colegio Mayor Galileo Galilei Reviews

Av. de los Naranjos, s/n, Valencia, Spain

GREAT FACILITIES, LOVELY ROOMS, POOR LOCATION.

Great personel, very comfortable rooms and hosting in general, you feel like you are in a HOTEL and not hostel! Great job!

This is a university dorm style hostel. I stayed here during La Tomatina and it was very good price for what I needed. Other hostels near city center were much more expensive and/or sold out. It is not great location but the city is easy accessible by bus, tram or taxi. It is within walking distance of a nice beach. It is not typical hostel but ended up being nice to share a private room for just my friend and I.