Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo Reviews

Leidsekruistraat 14, Amsterdam, Netherlands

2047 Total Reviews

Didn't clean the bathroom the whole time we were there. The staff was friendly but not a very good common room space for guests. Great location!

First of all the location is amazing ....WiFi doesn't work in rooms!... I was with my girlfriend and they gave us bunk beds!!.. cleaning staff was rude doesn't know how to behave with guests!.... According to money not worth it!...there are so many other hostels you can look for!..... For one is this place is fine.

Nothing special.....

Stayed there for 5 nights, then extended another 2 nights!Nice hostel with a good location close to lots of restaurants and bars... And coffee shops! :-D

• 13th Sep 2014

This hostel is in a good area near Vodel Prk and the Rijkmusem. Its only about a five minute walk to the red light district but a little bit out of the chaos of it. The staff is helpful.

The staff was super nice and helpful, location is just perfect - I loved going out and finding myself right at the canal, the street was full of people so I felt very safe even alone in the night. Breakfast included in the price was a nice touch. The bathroom was big and shared by 10 people, which is not the worst I have seen. There were no lockers in the room, but there was a possibility to keep your valuables safe at the reception. Overall, it is simple, but really ok for few nights.

1 2 Next » last »