Amsterdam Hotelboat Reviews

Postbus 16645, Oosterdok, pier n 5, Amsterdam, Netherlands

First the room was super small, the total walking site in the room for 2 people is only 2 metresquare. Therefore one metersq. per person. Walls are super thin and u can basically hear whatever is spoken in the next rooms as well as the corridor. I came at around midnight at 12 one night and the door was locked. The guy opened the door and he started to insult and swear at me!!! I have never seen such agression from a dutch before. If u come late, get ready to be humiliated! No wifi in the room.

This gentleman did not use his key and banged loudly on the door after midnight. When I asked why he did not use his key he blamed us for not explaining the use well enough. Maybe he did not pay attention at the check in. We expect guests to be as quiet as possible after midnight.

CONS: it is possible listen steps upstairs and conversations from other rooms, as I knew reading other reviews. During two days, noisy stopped at 12am, so I didn't have real problems to sleep. Internet: you have just 50mb per day, the hotelboat should improve this to give more comfort to its guests. PROS: Every toilet were clean all day. Staffs were really helpful. In spite of the room were small, it were really comfortable and useful for two people. Location: It was the best, but it is good.

I can not recommend the boat highly enough, very clean, calm and welcoming. Excellent.

Great family run hostel. Had everything we needed. Highly recommended.

1 2 Next » last »