Angkor Mithona Guesthouse Reviews

19 Ly Yoak Lay (corner st172-13) Chey Chumneah, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Even though it took a while, very nice breakfast. :-) Staff didn`t seem to be trustworthy. Very loud in the morning - felt like someone was in our room. Twin room even though double bed was booked. Bathroom didn't smeel nice.

Staff were quite pushy. Often seemed like they were just trying to get money out of us! They tried to charge us for our breakfast when it was supposed to be included, and they had messed up our order anyway. My boyfriend was sure that somebody went through his bag while were out as it was undone and things had been moved around. I would not recommend staying here for long, a couple of night would be enough!

This guesthouse was on par. I did thoroughly enjoy the location. Central to many different attractions of Phnom Penh, and the staff were more than accomodating in helping with our travel plans. The food was a little expensive, but it's located on a street where you can find cheap food, and even cheaper drinks. There is a lack of atmosphere to the building itself, but the room provided was more than ample! We even had a beautiful wrap around balcony. In all, it was good, but not great!

The 1st room they offered was no bigger the the bed. I had to pay extra. The price included breakfast. It wasn't until I showed them on Hostel World that thy believed me. And this was the owner! They never cleaned my room, saying it was my fault. They put this right. I wouldn't stay there again. I found a cheaper and better place.

What a rip-off!! For 15$ per night you can get a really nice room in PP, but I stayed in a tiny single without window that felt like a prison cell. On top it was really dusty and home to a bunch of spiders, ants and their friends and there was no space at all. Besides the bed no furniture. Don't go there!! I have to say that staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Their bigger rooms have windows, but I'd still take a different location for that amount of money.

View all Phnom Penh Bed and Breakfasts