Apart Hotel Casaejido Reviews

C/3 sur entre 65 y 70 mza 11 lote 9, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Looked nice, but in the palapa-roofed buildings I got more mosquito bites in one day inside than I did from three days in the jungle. I provided 48 hours notice (the very first night I arrived, within two hours of my arrival) that I would be reducing my stay by one night (there had been a death in the family and I had to return to the USA early) and they would not refund the night. I tried to checkout at 6:45: no staff was in the office until after 7 and no contact info was provided.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Wow! This place was phenomenal! I was initially a little hesitant due to the fact that this place was a little away from the beach and the tourist areas, however, it was just a 15 minute walk and turned out to be a nice refuge from the busy beach area. The room I stayed in was beautiful, clean and stocked with towels and soap, the kitchen was modern and clean and the staff were all really friendly. I highly recommend this place and can't wait to stay here again! The value for money can't be beat

View all Playa del Carmen Hotels