Apsara Residence Phuket

6.8
Good 55 Total Reviews

19th Jan 2017
7.7

It was hard to find but over all good stay and good staff

3rd Jan 2017
6.0

Apsara is OK but for $50 a night I think there are better options. My room was tiny. The latches to the balcony sliding doors didn't work so I couldn't lock my balcony. The in-room lock box wasn't working when I checked in. They gave me dead batteries as a replacement... TWICE! Finally I just went to 7/11 and bought new batteries and used the allen key to switch them out myself. The night guard is super grumpy. No facilities. For $50 a night I would shop around and/or go somewhere else...

Dearest, Sorry to find out that the safety box wasn't working and that you needed to replace the batteries yourself. This isn't the right service and I will check with my staff accordingly. Regarding the price let me bring to your attention that you stayed during PEAK season and that the price is based on availability and demand. Thank you for staying at Apsara Residence.