Apsara Residence Phuket

Fabulous 55 Total Reviews
Fabulous 55 Total Reviews

19th Jan 2017
7.7

It was hard to find but over all good stay and good staff

3rd Jan 2017
6.0

Apsara is OK but for $50 a night I think there are better options. My room was tiny. The latches to the balcony sliding doors didn't work so I couldn't lock my balcony. The in-room lock box wasn't working when I checked in. They gave me dead batteries as a replacement... TWICE! Finally I just went to 7/11 and bought new batteries and used the allen key to switch them out myself. The night guard is super grumpy. No facilities. For $50 a night I would shop around and/or go somewhere else...

Dearest, Sorry to find out that the safety box wasn't working and that you needed to replace the batteries yourself. This isn't the right service and I will check with my staff accordingly. Regarding the price let me bring to your attention that you stayed during PEAK season and that the price is based on availability and demand. Thank you for staying at Apsara Residence.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
1st Dec 2016

Could not fault this place at all. Excellent place and the staff were amazing. I was travelling on my own and they more than helped me with tours and taxis etc. Highly recommend this place. They made me not want to leave :)

25th Nov 2016

The hostel is in a great location if you are looking to party but at the same time want a little distance from all the action. Rooms were nice and AC worked well. In room electric safe was available. Room was not cleaned everyday however this didn't matter for me with just a short stay. Good value for the money!

24th Nov 2016

Hostel located right on the main strip. Staff is friendly, room is clean, AC works, Free water every day, ATM and convince store right downstairs. Hostel atmosphere not great but who cares cause you are right next to Bangladesh road where all the action is anyways. 7 min walk to beach, 7 sec walk to the parties and madness. Music will blare all night but that's expected in Patong. No complaints with this hostel!

• Turkey, Female, 31-40
21st Nov 2016

They had a big water problem while i was staying there but they tried to fix it but sometimes it worked sometimes not. Let's say unlucky situation. On the other hand room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff was always friendly.. Laundry service was good also. And of course it is a great location..