Arenal Hostel Resort Reviews

100 m al Oeste de la Plaza de La Fortuna, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Feels a bit more like a hotel than hostel... The common area with pool/bar looks awesome. Same w ppl at Monteverde hostel lodge, the age average is def higher than at regular hostels

Staff was not helpful, not patient and not polite. They gave me a key that did not work, was locked out at night and staff were all gone, security guard did not have a key to the room, had to wake people up to enter the room.

Had a really great stay at the Arenal Hostel. Staff were very welcoming and helpful and the location was perfect. I would love to return some day and fully recommend this Hostel to anyone looking for some where fun to stay in the region.

What a sweet little hostel! Very cozy and clean! The pool and bar and food available was all great! All of the staff were very cheerful and helpful! Had a wonderful stay here!

My only con is the music. Mikey Cyrus and other top 40 mumbo jumbo? Camannnn. Otherwise the place was amazing. I felt safe and that I was in a clean facility the entire time.

• 4th Mar 2014

Very clean place, great staff and right in the middle of town. Would stay here again if I pass through La Fortuna again.

• 28th Feb 2014

Best location in La Fortuna! Staff all spoke perfect English, rooms were immaculately clean, the facilities were brand new and security was never an issue. I would go back in a heartbeat and stay here!

The staff were amazing we had very little time in la fortuna and they helped us really utilize our time and set things up, seriously amazing. The facility was clean, had ac and hot water. The female dorm I was in faced to street so in the morning traffic was loud- so bring ear plugs. It was easy to meet people here as the place has a great common area and bar. Stay here if you have the chance.

Great location...love this place... It was super relaxing and great breakfast...

• 25th Feb 2014

I enjoyed staying here. My room was facing the sq so it tended to get rather noisy early in the morning, but this is the price for central location. the little pool is fun. There's also a cool bar. The breakfast is too expensive in my view. The staff is friendly and usually helpful. The hammocks are a lot of fun.it's highly recommended to book trips and tours in the agencies nearby as their prices are usually cheaper than hostel's. I recommend one next to the hostel called Jungle hiking tours.

We entered Arenal hostel resort with very little knowledge about Costa Rica and it's beauties, and left with a head full of insight into this spectacular country. We had such an amazing time at this hostel and would suggest it to everyone! The staff was inviting and gracious to us, from helping us find tours to getting us our morning coffee fix. Mucho gracias! Jennifer y Albert are the best. For amazing tours, ask for Rubin

1 2 3 Next » last »