Arenal Hostel Resort Reviews

100 m al Oeste de la Plaza de La Fortuna, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Staff were helpful and welcoming. Room was big and clean. Loved the pool and hammock area. Great location!

• 12th Mar 2014

The hostel is in a great location, right in the center of town, but is a little oasis in its self, feels like you are outside of town. The staff was great, John was really helpful and gave us different ideas on what to do and see while we were staying there. They also set up a van to take us to monteverde for a cheap price. I would def recommend this hostel to anyone, its really nice and in a great location. So many people tried to book it while at Arenal and were sent away, def book it early.

Feels a bit more like a hotel than hostel... The common area with pool/bar looks awesome. Same w ppl at Monteverde hostel lodge, the age average is def higher than at regular hostels

Staff was not helpful, not patient and not polite. They gave me a key that did not work, was locked out at night and staff were all gone, security guard did not have a key to the room, had to wake people up to enter the room.

Had a really great stay at the Arenal Hostel. Staff were very welcoming and helpful and the location was perfect. I would love to return some day and fully recommend this Hostel to anyone looking for some where fun to stay in the region.

What a sweet little hostel! Very cozy and clean! The pool and bar and food available was all great! All of the staff were very cheerful and helpful! Had a wonderful stay here!

My only con is the music. Mikey Cyrus and other top 40 mumbo jumbo? Camannnn. Otherwise the place was amazing. I felt safe and that I was in a clean facility the entire time.

• 4th Mar 2014