Asok Montri Hostel

• 16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

8.2
Fabulous 106 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 106 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017
5.4

I have stayed at cheap places and still had nicer facilities. The gate is locked at night so that is nice. The staff is nice. The bed was average but comfy enough to sleep in. The private single room my friend had looked like a closet, only space for his bed. My shared private room was minimally bigger than his. Theres no mirrors in the rooms. The bathrooms are awful. Good location. I travel a lot and this is probably the worst place I've been to. Thankfully only had to stay for one night.

7th Apr 2017

The staff is great. Love it here.

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

I love Asok Montri ... I stayed at another place my first trip to Bangkok and had to leave and found this place. Now, the two times I vistited Bangkok I stayed here. It's in an excellent location not even a block away from Terminal 21. It's one of the best areas in Bangkok, close to loads of shopping, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also an amazing massage place just around the corner called May massage. There's coffee and toast for breakfast and you can store food in the fridge