Asok Montri Hostel Reviews

16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

I have stayed at Asok Montri quite a few times. The staff is always friendly and the location is excellent. I do wish all the private rooms had ensuite bathrooms but that is a minor detail. My recent stay was just as great as all the previous times. I choose hostels because I find they are cleaner and nicer than similarly priced hotels so location and quiet is most important to me. I would recomment this place to anyone coming to Bangkok.

Very friendly staff...just a basic hostel. Not the best breakfast but they let you store food in their frig. The shower never got warm, there was no instructions and the staff member didn't know how to run It. Very accommodating though and a very friendly and secure place on a quiet side street right next to the Skytrain and MRT.

Awesome location. facitilies were adequate, staff was friendly, free breakfast which i can't complain, the fact its near MRT and BTS Skytrain was awesome. Moreover sukhumvit road is one of the most visited roads in bangkok is something worth looking it. Don't expect high end especially when you are paying for low end. Toilet might need to be standardized in terms of facilities and cleanliness.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Brunei

Best location in the city if you love the city life. As soon as you step out of the Hostel you can see many street kitchens, 7-11, massage places and Terminal 21 is next door if you want to do shopping. Soi Cowboy is a few steps away if you like that kind of stuff. I had a great time there.