Asok Montri Hostel Reviews

16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Due to an operation I was unable to leave this hostel so ended up spending 9 nights there. There were 4 toilet and shower rooms on the third floor. All were working when I arrived but within two days two were 'Out of Service' for the rest of the time I was there. In the third toilet the shower was broken and never properly fixed. The lock on the door did not work. The floors were kept very clean but above waist height there was grime and dirt everywhere.

I have no idea how this hostel has previously received such good reviews. The pictures are nothing like the actual place. The toilet/showers were dirty as was the bed linen. The air conditioning didn't work and there was no window. We had to leave after one night even though we booked for three and the owner refused to refund our stay. Even though the location is good I'd definitely avoid this place.

• 3rd Mar 2014

The staff Wan is so good !!!

• 20th Jan 2014
  • China

Toilet brushes would be great to have.

• 18th Dec 2013

everything was great in this hostel... I have nothing to complain about!!