Asok Montri Hostel Reviews

16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

This was my second stay at the Asok Montri hostel. I like this hostel because it is very close to a lot of the fun things to do on sukhumvit. It is clean and private. Good hostel overall.

• 11th May 2015

The hostel is in a great location with helpful and friendly staff.

I have stayed at Asok Montri quite a few times. The staff is always friendly and the location is excellent. I do wish all the private rooms had ensuite bathrooms but that is a minor detail. My recent stay was just as great as all the previous times. I choose hostels because I find they are cleaner and nicer than similarly priced hotels so location and quiet is most important to me. I would recomment this place to anyone coming to Bangkok.

Very friendly staff...just a basic hostel. Not the best breakfast but they let you store food in their frig. The shower never got warm, there was no instructions and the staff member didn't know how to run It. Very accommodating though and a very friendly and secure place on a quiet side street right next to the Skytrain and MRT.