Asok Montri Hostel Reviews

16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Location is great, and the place is very clean and safe. Staff are very polite. Shared areas (including bathrooms) are very clean and nice as well. On the other side, my room felt like a prison cell, dark and somehow smelly due to the mould on the walls and the sewage canal flowing next to it. The bed was not comfortable, and I could feel the mattress springs pinching my back. If you are on a tight budget and just need a roof under which to sleep this is definitely a good choice.

• 1st Oct 2015

I had a lovely stay in this hostel. Especially the staff was so lovely, kind, and smiling all the time that we were not hesitsted to ask any questions to her. I would love to visit again as it has very convenient location as well.

The staff here are super friendly, nice free drinking water, the room was good, wifi worked great, location is great, right next to a good shopping mall for food, close to bts station, bathrooms are not great but get the job done and breakfast is just bread and jam, would happily stay here again but only one or two nights.

I just had a layover for 12 hours in BKK and booked this hostel so I could nap, shower and hang out in Terminal 21. It was more than adequate for everything. Staff were nice, location right by Terminal 21 / Asok. Clean and free cold water which was needed. The only think I noticed was that the bed was very hard. Wouldn't have fancied sleeping on it!

This was my second stay at the Asok Montri hostel. I like this hostel because it is very close to a lot of the fun things to do on sukhumvit. It is clean and private. Good hostel overall.

• 11th May 2015

The hostel is in a great location with helpful and friendly staff.