Asok Montri Hostel

• 16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Fabulous 107 Total Reviews
Fabulous 107 Total Reviews

18th Apr 2017
5.4

I have stayed at cheap places and still had nicer facilities. The gate is locked at night so that is nice. The staff is nice. The bed was average but comfy enough to sleep in. The private single room my friend had looked like a closet, only space for his bed. My shared private room was minimally bigger than his. Theres no mirrors in the rooms. The bathrooms are awful. Good location. I travel a lot and this is probably the worst place I've been to. Thankfully only had to stay for one night.

7th Apr 2017

The staff is great. Love it here.