Asok Montri Hostel

• 16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

8.4
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

I love Asok Montri ... I stayed at another place my first trip to Bangkok and had to leave and found this place. Now, the two times I vistited Bangkok I stayed here. It's in an excellent location not even a block away from Terminal 21. It's one of the best areas in Bangkok, close to loads of shopping, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also an amazing massage place just around the corner called May massage. There's coffee and toast for breakfast and you can store food in the fridge

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
16th Oct 2016

I had a wonderful time staying at Asok Montri Hostel. The staffs are helpful and friendly. All in all, I got a great value for my money. One thing though, I wish they could have mirrors inside the bedroom. I stayed in a room with shared bathroom and I have to go out (of my room) if I want to check my outfit :(