Auberge des 3 Fontaines Reviews

Chaussée de Wavre 2057, Brussels, Belgium

Atmosphere was unique because of the sports centre. Unfortunately wifi didn't work, so we had to the other building to use it, wchich was uncomfortable.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Share shower that's horrible.

The Wifi in the room was not working. Everytime to use wifi you have to go to the lounge two floors down.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • India

The hostel was nice enough but it is far from the city. The walk to the metro station is about 15 minutes which isn't too bad but not ideal for sight seeing (my fault for forgetting to look at the location on a map before booking). The woman at reception would not give me my €5 towel deposit back because it was after 10 even though I had been waiting in the queue before. It would have been better if there was more of a lounge area for the hostel guests instead of the gym cafeteria.

Definitely out of the way if you want to get to the city center easily. Clean facilities, but strangest hostel I've been to. More like a hotel so probably not the place if you're interested in meeting people

More or less a pure athletes' hostel. A bit too removed from the city, but right next to great running trails and also features great athletic facilities

It's a sports club that has some hostel rooms as well. Bath room was not as usual for hostels, more like a sports club. Hostel is located at the final metro station "Herrmann Debroux" but you have to walk at least 10 minutes from the hostel to the station. Room was clean and big, everything has been ok. Parking is for free. For one or two nights I can recommend you to stay there.

Nice idea to combine a gym with a hostel. Pity that it is located outside the city center. A bus runs one time per hour and if you miss it, you have to walk 15min from the metro station. The breakfast costs € 5.- but is rich and good.

nice service (but not all able to communicate in other languages than french), modern facility top equiped - we enjoyed the stay and would like to thank the team! best regards ...

It is not a regular hostel, as it is part of a larger sports facilites. Rooms are in good conditions, clean and with new furniture. Drawbacks: bathrooms like in a gym and location, it is pretty far from the city centre.

It was a very different experience for me to have stayed at a sports facilities center. But, my family all loved it! The staff were very kind and friendly to answer any questions I had, and I enjoyed my quiet sleep there.

Great price, good facilities. It's a youth sports complex and accommodates for such, so expect summer camps and lots of kids. Location is the only kicker... Really, really far from anything (15 minute walk + metro ride of more than 10 stops). I could imagine it is a difficult journey if you wanted to come back from partying or a night out.

Staff very friendly and helpful. The place is in a sport club, really (but reeeeeeaaaally) far away from the center. Beautiful and full of nature

No kitchen. Has parking which was free. No obvious common room but I found a wifi lounge which had tables. It's basically some tidy rooms and showers as part of a sports event center. So if you want to go rock climbing or play badminton etc it would be awesome. Wifi was excellent.

The hostel is very out of the city however if you have the time the walk to the centre is very pleasant.

The rooms themselves were great-clean, comfortable, well furnished. The hostel website says they sell padlocks but at check in I was told they don't. The restroom facilities weren't great. There was only one private shower with a locking door at my end of the building & there were no shower curtains, so everything was wet. I would gladly pay a slightly higher rate if it meant hand soap at the sinks in the bathroom. Or maybe place signs warning people to bring their own into the toilets with them

I stayed in the 10 bed female dorm and it was lovely. The bed was comfortable and the room was large and there were no bunk beds.

The hostel was very clean.. But the location is not so good.. we arrived in Brussels at night after 10 o'clock and we walked along the highway a looot.. and there was a receptionist who can only speak French.. i believe in the morning there will be an English-speaking receptionist.. On the second day, we needed to leave early in the morning(like 8:00), but the reception opens at 8:30 and the breakfast starts at 8:45..

• 31st May 2014
  • China

Far away, but awesome for the athletic type!

Bad location Impolite pepole: impossible to sleep very noisy You have to pay for everything