Auberge des 3 Fontaines

7.5
Very Good 369 Total Reviews

14th Jul 2017
3.4

Don't go here. My friend and I would rather sleep in the woods then here. It's in a sport hall and they make it sound like you have access to play but everything is extra. The restaurant on site was very unfriendly we arrived at 930 to an overpriced breakfast that lasted til 10 and they complained about us being late. The rooms are OK. But the showers and sink are the worst ever. You have to hold down a button 4 shower and sink sprays all over you. Also a creepy vibe to the whole place.

We thank you for taking the time to write to us and we are sorry that the stay didn't please you. Your comment is very important for us, could you give me more informations about the things you didn't like in the rooms? Because we renovated all of rooms this year. (floor, entire bathrooms, painting and mattresses) We do low prices to let choose the Customer if he wants to add something more. You can make the package you want in choosing the sport room that you want to rent. We don't want to obligate the customers to pay more for somthing that they will maybe don't use. For the restaurant, it is an independant manager but I will speak with them. For the shower, we a green label "Clé verte" and we have commitments to respect the environment. Have a good day from the Auberge 3 Fontaines

29th Apr 2017
6.6

The hostel is quite new. It is inside a sports complex so very hard to find hostel building. Inside building, no sign of directions. It is located quite far from the city. Positive things, rooms are nice and new. Wifi and breakfast was quite nice.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
6.9

This hostel was clean, and very new. The breakfast was overpriced and not all you can eat, there was no kitchen that I could find to make my own food in, nor were there fridges to store my food. The hostel was very eco friendly. I liked that. The security boxes in the rooms did not have a place to put a lock on them. It's also a fair distance away from the city.

• tsantoo5091
  • India, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

The place is super clean and secure. I chose it because it has FREE car parking and I had to catch a flight in the morning. So, the location being far from city center din't bother me.