Auberge des 3 Fontaines Reviews

Chaussée de Wavre 2057, Brussels, Belgium

If you are going to stay in "Brussels" only to do sports this might be fine for you. However, in all other cases I wouldn't recommend this place. It's far away from the center and socialising with other travellers is difficult because there is no shared room apart from the restaurant which closes early.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

We were aware that the location was bad (far from Brussels City centre), it was bearable. The room itself was good and clean, however the showers were shared. The worst nightmare was on the next morning we, were woken up by constructions (there is no reference of it in the online description) at 9am so 1 hour before check out time. The hostel was empty and we were put next to the constructions. We demanded a full refund, but the staff rudely refuse it. Make yourself a favour, don't go there!!!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing place! I loved it!

The hostel was probably a residential school back in the days and then transformed into a hostel. The rooms themselves are nice and clean.The hallways, bathrooms and especially showers kind of made me feel like I'm in an old movie. I guess you either like the facilities or you don't... From my side, I definitely had a good stay and me and friends simply needed a place to rest and refresh ourselves.

• 1st Jan 2015

Terrible. About as far out as you can get while still technically being in Brussels, more than a km from the nearest metro station. Staff were unhelpful, and could not sleep in at all due to construction workers doing loud drilling and other work in the room next to mine from 7 in the morning!

Atmosphere was unique because of the sports centre. Unfortunately wifi didn't work, so we had to the other building to use it, wchich was uncomfortable.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Share shower that's horrible.