Auberge des 3 Fontaines

Superb 362 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
6.9

This hostel was clean, and very new. The breakfast was overpriced and not all you can eat, there was no kitchen that I could find to make my own food in, nor were there fridges to store my food. The hostel was very eco friendly. I liked that. The security boxes in the rooms did not have a place to put a lock on them. It's also a fair distance away from the city.

• tsantoo5091
  • India, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

The place is super clean and secure. I chose it because it has FREE car parking and I had to catch a flight in the morning. So, the location being far from city center din't bother me.