Auberge des 3 Fontaines

Fabulous 368 Total Reviews

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2017
6.6

The hostel is quite new. It is inside a sports complex so very hard to find hostel building. Inside building, no sign of directions. It is located quite far from the city. Positive things, rooms are nice and new. Wifi and breakfast was quite nice.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
6.9

This hostel was clean, and very new. The breakfast was overpriced and not all you can eat, there was no kitchen that I could find to make my own food in, nor were there fridges to store my food. The hostel was very eco friendly. I liked that. The security boxes in the rooms did not have a place to put a lock on them. It's also a fair distance away from the city.

• tsantoo5091
  • India, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

The place is super clean and secure. I chose it because it has FREE car parking and I had to catch a flight in the morning. So, the location being far from city center din't bother me.