BBK Bilbao Good Hostel

Superb 431 Total Reviews
Superb 431 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
22nd Feb 2017

It's comfortable, spacious, and clean. There are large lockers in the rooms and plenty of charging points, including by every bed. Good breakfast, and a users kitchen. It's a little way from the centre but close to the metro. Would be nice if I could have turned the room heating down. I would definitely stay there again.

We love to hear about happy customers!!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

It is not centric, so don't base your choice on that. But to be fair I didn't care. I could park the car in the surroundings and the walk to the city was not that bad. If you are not feeling like burning lots of calories walking, you can take the metro! Everything looked clean and tidy, the showers were clean and you have plenty of space to leave your stuff and get ready inside the "room" where the shower is. Buffet breakfast. Nothing outstanding but good. Cereals, bread to toast, juices

We hope to welcome you soon!!

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 41+
  • Globetrotter
6th Jan 2017

It is a really nice place to stay and the price is really good.

We aim to give the best possible service!!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
5th Nov 2016
6.0

Not in the centre city, have a distance from the nearest metro station.the breakfast were awful

26th Oct 2016

I stayed here for one night before my flight home. The location wasn't great. It is close to the Bolueta metro stop but there is nothing else close by. The hostel itself is nice, clean and the room was big. There are big lockers in the room and power sockets and lights for each bed. I left early so didn't get a chance to try breakfast.

25th Oct 2016

This was a wonderful hostel, clean, comfortable, fun, and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again actually I already did but just a wonderful hostel all around.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
26th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at BKK Hostel. Only three stops on the metro from the centre of town it was in an excellent location. It had excellent amenities, vending machines, coffee machines, lockers were only 1 euro for the day (such good value!) and the staff were really lovely and helpful. I think it would be especially great for any individuals or groups with physical impairments, the elevator and rooms were hugely spacious, everything was clearly marked in braille etc. I would recommend it.

Thank you very much!!