BBK Bilbao Good Hostel Reviews

Av. Miraflores, 16, Bilbao, Spain

A very large, spacious hostel with all the facilities as well as a metro stop and off street parking. The staff are friendly and helpful making it an easy going place to stay.

This hostel was pretty average. The location was easy to get to the center of Bilbao quickly and cheap (only 4.80 for a day mass on the metro). However, there were no supermarkets or even chinos stores near the hostel, it was kind of creepy at night. There were definitely some dust bunnies under my bed. The noise of the train didn't bother me, but the noise of people from the common room (right outside our room) did bother me. WIFI WAS AWFUL. Overall, I'd recommend.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I THINK MAYA WAS GREAT AT THE RECEPTON

• 31st Oct 2014

I definitely enjoyed my 3-night stay at this hostel. The staff is friendly, cleanliness in the room and bathrooms is what every hostel should look up to. It's quiet, but there are trains passing by regularly, so if you are a sensitive sleeper, this hostel is probably not the best option for you. The location is not the best, but the city center is easily accessible by metro – it takes 15-20 minutes to get there.