BBK Bilbao Good Hostel Reviews

Av. Miraflores, 16, Bilbao, Spain

A very big hostel, extremely professional, clean, relaxing, great internet and facilities. The sweetest reception staff we've had yet!!! A comfortable, quiet night, not social when we were there though. Thanks!

A very large, spacious hostel with all the facilities as well as a metro stop and off street parking. The staff are friendly and helpful making it an easy going place to stay.

This hostel was pretty average. The location was easy to get to the center of Bilbao quickly and cheap (only 4.80 for a day mass on the metro). However, there were no supermarkets or even chinos stores near the hostel, it was kind of creepy at night. There were definitely some dust bunnies under my bed. The noise of the train didn't bother me, but the noise of people from the common room (right outside our room) did bother me. WIFI WAS AWFUL. Overall, I'd recommend.