BBK Bilbao Good Hostel Reviews

Av. Miraflores, 16, Bilbao, Spain

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I THINK MAYA WAS GREAT AT THE RECEPTON

• 31st Oct 2014

I definitely enjoyed my 3-night stay at this hostel. The staff is friendly, cleanliness in the room and bathrooms is what every hostel should look up to. It's quiet, but there are trains passing by regularly, so if you are a sensitive sleeper, this hostel is probably not the best option for you. The location is not the best, but the city center is easily accessible by metro – it takes 15-20 minutes to get there.

I loved staying at the BKK hostel. We stayed for a week during the FIBA World Cup and had a great time! Thank you Esther at the front desk for your recommendations and your kindness! There is a great park Montfuerte, just across the river where we went running. Recommend for a hike or a run or a picnic there! Metro stop Bolueta is only 5 min walk from the hostel, very convenient! Greetings from 3 happy Finnish girls!

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Finland

My stay at BBK was fantastic. I had actually originally planned on staying at another hostel that I stayed at before (The Botxo Gallery) but because of Aste Nagusia the price had skyrocketed so I went for BBK which is further away from the city center. But its ok because BBK turned out to be much nicer and close to the metro so I could get around just fine. The rooms have plenty of space and there are other nice facilities. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Basically, there were two small issues worth reporting: 1) our room was located above a rail way, so we were disturbed by passing trains in early morning. 2) stay of our child (4 years) was allowed only under acknowledgement signed by his mother, while booking this hostel there was no such rule written on the website. Hostel staff was very friendly and helpful to us. Just because of these 2 small issues I give 8,5 points to this hostel as my rating. Othervise it would have been 10 points!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Really helpfull staff, big clean rooms, good breakfast and wonderful view, thumbs up !

Wonderful hostel! This is my idea of what a hostel should be. Excellent staff and CLEAN! About 5-10min walk from Metro and 25-30min walk to the old city,

cool place, but the bed ladders could be less treacherous. 8-10am for breakfast is a bit early, and they're a bit draconian about enforcing it. but the front desk staff was nice. location is well connected for not being in the center, but it's in the middle of not much.

NIGHTMARE!!! DON'T GO THERE!!! I booked a 6 bed female dorms but the reception hosted 8 girls in it! They said to me that they don't understand why it's a problem for me!! HORRIBLY NOISY room in front of a very busy roundabout so you must close the window during the night and of course no air con... STUPID LOCATION! Far from everything

it's too noisy in the night; on one side, there's a big street with cars running all night, on the other side there's the train / metro

• 13th Jul 2014

This was a great hostel, very big spacious rooms with your own power outlets and light and locker. Quick walk to metro into city (or you can walk in 20 mins). Only issue was the door slammed every time someone entered or left the room. They need to fix the door as it was so loud it would wake you up. Aside from that, we would recommend the hostel

Great hostel just a short metro ride from the old town. There is a parking fee if you bring a car, although free parking around that area. Great staff and the rooms were in great condition.