BBK Bilbao Good Hostel

Fabulous 483 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017
7.4

I only spent a night there but it was even cleaner than I had hoped and the lockers even safer. The staff was very friendly as well. I would recommend it but: - I apparently did my research wrong and found out it was really much further from the city centre than expected & very noisy because of the traffic (rail tracks?). But that probably depends which side you're on and I booked a bed at the last minute. - I thought the breakfast hours weren't very large or practical (8-10am).

26th Jul 2017
7.4

Somehow this place just felt strange. New but sort of a hospital type construction, which means nothing but everything was cold snd awkward in terms of many of the guests. The staff was great and helpful, and there were some Germans that were friendly and social, everyone else seemed so strange, to themselves and highly guarded. I arrived late and my ladder to the bunk bed squeaked loudly. I didn't dare climb up snd into bed. I slept in the tv room on the couch. Air in the room was intolerable

19th Jul 2017
4.9

I was put in the wrong room and when i came back to the room my card no longer worked. I knocked and was let in the room to see my things on the ground and a person in my bed. The locker was open because they are controlled using the room key. At the desk and was met by a lady with attitude insisting it was my mistake. she even had the guts to say i was probably drinking and that's why i went to the wrong room. I didn't drink at all. she then charged me 2$ for the next room i was supposed 2b in.

17th Jul 2017

We went there cause they have a parking but they only have 6 spaces so we couldnt park on the 1st night and it is quite difficult to park around so better book in advance! we were in a dorm on the street which is pretty noisy but if you close the window at night it's fine. They have a bar but not many people use it and there is absolutely no atmosphere as they dont organise activities, games or special nights! Beds are comfy with ready lights!!

• Macau, Female, 31-40
15th Jul 2017

Over all it's good, but the room is quite small , and the lights in the toilet and washing room always switch off automatically, that the only thing I don't like, can be very dangerous on the half way when you taking shower. It's not close to the Centre, but very close to metro . And I can't sleep the whole night, as snoring is very noisy the whole night...

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
8.0

Great location if you want to be right by the metro, however it did feel a little unsafe in the surrounding area but safe once entering the hostel. Great security, comfy beds, and large space. Bathrooms could be way cleaner, but we didn't stay long enough for us to know if they get cleaned. Great staff, was very helpful with how to use the metro and get around Bilbao.

6th Jul 2017

It is a big modern hostel with a complete facility. The location is a bit far from the center, but close to a metro station. However, it is located just in the front of a big roundabout that makes it a little bit noisy even in the night. The facilities is superb though, they have common areas, fully equipped kitchen, and even vending machines. One slight problem is that in some toilets & showers, there is no exhaust or no air circulation.

30th Jun 2017

It's a very nice hostel other than it being quite far from the center. We walked about two miles to reach the Guggenheim. Other than that, the staff was really helpful and let us check out late when we overslept a bit for no extra cost. It's clean and a great place to stay if you don't mind a little walk or metro ride to reach anything.

17th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I 've ever stayed in. The only disadvantage is that it 's not that close to the city centre, but if you don 't mind take a means of transport or (even better) walk through the nature or through a beautiful neighborhood, it 's not a big deal (I enjoyed it). The staff was very helpful, especially the lady that works in the morning. Everything is locked and unlocked with a card so that you don 't need to carry a lot of keys etc. Go for it!

We are happy to hear you had such a fantastic stay!!!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th May 2017
8.0

A bit far outside of Bilbao, but rest was great!

Glad you had a good time!!

×