BBK Bilbao Good Hostel Reviews

Av. Miraflores, 16, Bilbao, Spain

Weird place in the middle of nowhere, school camp like with weird deserted unhomely vibes. Wouldn't recommend.

Very clean and very accessible hostel. The staff was very professional and kind too. The location is a little odd, but it really is easy to get to key points in the city from the metro nearby such as the Guggenheim Museum and the Casco Viejo. I also liked that the hostel's key allowed one to lock their valuables in a locker as well as serve as the same key to the hostel and the room. I thought that was a very impressive idea.

I had to spend one night here as the hostel I was at in the old town became full (Ganbara Hostel). It was very clean with lots of bathrooms, security and a decent breakfast, however the location is not ideal as there isn't much of anything to do or eat within walking distance, making it necessary to pay for the metro more often.

A very big hostel, extremely professional, clean, relaxing, great internet and facilities. The sweetest reception staff we've had yet!!! A comfortable, quiet night, not social when we were there though. Thanks!

A very large, spacious hostel with all the facilities as well as a metro stop and off street parking. The staff are friendly and helpful making it an easy going place to stay.

This hostel was pretty average. The location was easy to get to the center of Bilbao quickly and cheap (only 4.80 for a day mass on the metro). However, there were no supermarkets or even chinos stores near the hostel, it was kind of creepy at night. There were definitely some dust bunnies under my bed. The noise of the train didn't bother me, but the noise of people from the common room (right outside our room) did bother me. WIFI WAS AWFUL. Overall, I'd recommend.