BBK Bilbao Good Hostel Reviews

Av. Miraflores, 16, Bilbao, Spain

NIGHTMARE!!! DON'T GO THERE!!! I booked a 6 bed female dorms but the reception hosted 8 girls in it! They said to me that they don't understand why it's a problem for me!! HORRIBLY NOISY room in front of a very busy roundabout so you must close the window during the night and of course no air con... STUPID LOCATION! Far from everything

it's too noisy in the night; on one side, there's a big street with cars running all night, on the other side there's the train / metro

• 13th Jul 2014

This was a great hostel, very big spacious rooms with your own power outlets and light and locker. Quick walk to metro into city (or you can walk in 20 mins). Only issue was the door slammed every time someone entered or left the room. They need to fix the door as it was so loud it would wake you up. Aside from that, we would recommend the hostel

Great hostel just a short metro ride from the old town. There is a parking fee if you bring a car, although free parking around that area. Great staff and the rooms were in great condition.

very clean and new hostel. friendly staff. although there was no Backpacker atmosphere and the location of the hostel is not too good (half an hour walking to the city center - next to 2 big and loud railways).

Probably one of the nicest hostels I have seen. It was basically like staying at home with the nice facilities and the nice staff, which are willing to help with any problems that you have. I highly recommend staying here if you go to Bilbao. To get to the main part of the city you will only need to take the metro for like 4-6 stops

• 3rd Jun 2014

The staff were super friendly, the hostel was very clean and "sleek," the common rooms were large and quite nice. Each bed had its own locker, a little cubby hole by your head and a personal light! The hostel is not really in walking distance from the center of Bilbao, but it is very close to the metro and the metro is super easy and will get you to most places quite quickly. I really had no complaints and enjoyed my stay!

• 17th May 2014

I liked this hostel a lot! Very close to the metro stop, 3 mins walking tops, and the main square is only a few stops away. the staff was super friendly! We only wanted to stay one night but they let us keep our food in the kitchen and come back and use their common areas and computers the next day, even after check out. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 17th May 2014

The hostel was in a good location, 5 minute walk to the metro, and from there a few stops. I really liked it, the rooms were clean. Breakfast wasn't much but it's free from 8-10 AM so not bad.

• 25th Apr 2014

I was impressed with the cleanliness here, and the modernity of its facilities. My only complaint is that the receptionist who was on duty when I checked in treated me like an idiot after I asked her to repeat something because I couldn't hear her. I suppose she assumed I hadn't understood her. BBK was a very comfortable and cheap place to stay and I would recommend it for a weekend in Bilbao . It is a bit out of the center, but not far.

• 18th Apr 2014

Your hostel is really great !! I like it alot. Thanks for the pleasant stay.

It is very accessible by metro (5-10 minutes from the city center). The room is quite basic and clean. The building is beside the metro railway and a road so it can be noisy at times. The wifi signal was also very weak inside the room. The breakfast was OK.

Very far from the centre, good connection via metro, but next to the railway as well

• 15th Feb 2014