BS Residence Suvarnabhumi Reviews

836/2 Ladkrabang Rd., Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand 10520, Bangkok, Thailand

I arrive and I was supposed to pay 780 bath (I only changed the equivalent of 700 bath) so I ask the girl at the reception if was possible to pay the difference in US$ or in € she told me not,.the only choice was to pay the entire amount in US$, and she said with a small extra charge she had a small chat w. a guy then told me I have to pay 30 $ when I was supposed to pay only 780bath=21$ helloooo ?!? someone try to force the door during the night twice, I was in the room.and get pretty scary

• 18th Nov 2015

perfect if using as a stopover for the airport. But far away from the main town but a night market just down the road

Solid choice for a quick stop-over in Bangkok. Conveniently located 5 minutes from Suvarnabhumi airport with a free shuttle to and from. Rooms are massive and though facilities are not in the best condition, they're clean enough for comfortable use. It's located about a 45 min cab ride from the city center so don't expect a lively, party-vibe here. It is close to a 7-11, a small wet-market, and a couple food stands though and there's a bar with live music about 5 minutes away as well.

If I was wanting to go sightseeing in Bangkok, this is not the place to stay. But if you arrive in Bangkok in the evening and don't have a flight until the next day, this Hotel is perfect. They are 5 minutes from the airport and they have free pickup and drop off. Its very reasonably priced and clean.

It was really close to the airport and the staff picked you up and dropped you back off from the hotel. It was relatively clean, toilet was a little dirty but nothing to make a big fuss about. The staff were very kind and helpful.

• 24th Aug 2015