BS Residence Suvarnabhumi Reviews

836/2 Ladkrabang Rd., Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand 10520, Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed there for the last night of my trip, had good ratings and is close to the airport. I was disappointed. The room was tidy, not clean. There was still toothpaste in the sink from the last guest. The bellboy wanted a huge tip (larger than normal) for carrying my carryon up 2 floors. He wouldn't leave my room. Other than that it was a good stay. There's nothing but street vendors and a 7-11 near by.

This is a great place to stay because it is so close to the airport! The hostel will send a free shuttle to pick you up and drop you off. Everything is coordinated well and I found it helped my stress level to know that I didn't need to worry about figuring out how to get to my hostel in a foreign country on my first night there. The rooms are spacious and clean as well.

Perfect for a one night stay in Bangkok if you are arriving very late or departing very early. Very close to the airport with free transportation provided which was easy to locate in the airport.

ideally located near the airport - perfect for late arrivals especially because of the free airport transfer service. the room was clean and everything in full working condition, the staff was very helpful and if, like us, you book 2 nights there there is nearby a train station that takes you in the heart of Bangkok in very little time and very little money. like some other reviews points out, there is a club playing music but in our room the sound was very far and not bothering at all.

second stay here. Very convenient. Reception was able to get me in my room at 8am. Really appreciated after an overnight bus to bangkok. Free airport transfer makes it easy to get to an early morning flight, no hassle. And free breakfast! Which i scored on day if arrival since I was leaving at 4am the following morning. Breakfast from 7-10am.