BS Residence Suvarnabhumi Reviews

836/2 Ladkrabang Rd., Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand 10520, Bangkok, Thailand

Perfect for the night before leaving BKK. It's right by the airport and they provide a free shuttle.

This hotel's Hostelworld webpage is misleading. Here is what I found during my stay: -No airport pickup (I emailed the hotel with arrival info and received neither a reply nor ride to hotel) -No free breakfast (I got it after I demanded it - pretty terrible anyway) -Internet access is not free (on lobby computer for around 40 baht an hour -I've forgotten exact rate) -No bar -No cafe Hotel is also next to a nightclub that stays open (and loud) quite late. Front desk is borderline rude.

This hotel is not good. No free Wi Fi as told, no supermarket (just one fridge with some drinks), no breakfast included as said, dirty billow and blanket (hair, blood drops and some black spots), smelly bathroom, TV just in Thai. In total a bad experience.