BS Residence Suvarnabhumi Reviews

836/2 Ladkrabang Rd., Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand 10520, Bangkok, Thailand

This hotel's Hostelworld webpage is misleading. Here is what I found during my stay: -No airport pickup (I emailed the hotel with arrival info and received neither a reply nor ride to hotel) -No free breakfast (I got it after I demanded it - pretty terrible anyway) -Internet access is not free (on lobby computer for around 40 baht an hour -I've forgotten exact rate) -No bar -No cafe Hotel is also next to a nightclub that stays open (and loud) quite late. Front desk is borderline rude.

This hotel is not good. No free Wi Fi as told, no supermarket (just one fridge with some drinks), no breakfast included as said, dirty billow and blanket (hair, blood drops and some black spots), smelly bathroom, TV just in Thai. In total a bad experience.

pickup at the airport was great . the breakfast very good all in all a good deal at the airport. aloha Phil

Perfect little stop-off for those transferring via Bangkok. Our room was comfortable and spacious and the pool was really an unexpected addition. The airport pickup service made things so nice and easy. Didn't really explore the local area as we just needed to sleep between flights and if that is what YOU need this is the perfect place for you too!

This is the second time we have returned to BS and it serves its purpose well, being 10 mins from the airport. There is not much around but what more do you need. There is a mini tesco not far and a small market for food and fruit. Very happy with our stay!