BS Residence Suvarnabhumi Reviews

836/2 Ladkrabang Rd., Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand 10520, Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed there for the last night of my trip, had good ratings and is close to the airport. I was disappointed. The room was tidy, not clean. There was still toothpaste in the sink from the last guest. The bellboy wanted a huge tip (larger than normal) for carrying my carryon up 2 floors. He wouldn't leave my room. Other than that it was a good stay. There's nothing but street vendors and a 7-11 near by.

This is a great place to stay because it is so close to the airport! The hostel will send a free shuttle to pick you up and drop you off. Everything is coordinated well and I found it helped my stress level to know that I didn't need to worry about figuring out how to get to my hostel in a foreign country on my first night there. The rooms are spacious and clean as well.

Perfect for a one night stay in Bangkok if you are arriving very late or departing very early. Very close to the airport with free transportation provided which was easy to locate in the airport.