Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel Reviews

46B Smith Street, Chinatown, Singapore, Singapore

dirty bed, pillow, bed sheet, toilet low quality of pillow

Very good vibe in the hostel as it's quite small. It's located next to the China Town food stalls which is very convenient. Mattress was quite uncomfi though.

Sheets were dirty when I checked in. Granted they were soon changed when I pointed this out. the pillow was lumpy and smelt damp, the mattress was old so no matter what position you moved to you always rolled to one side. Worst sleep of my travels!

Good and clean hostel, bed is comfortable, nice staff and great location. Easy to find food nearby.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

It's a good hostel! :)

• 31st May 2014
  • Vietnam

Its better to give guests locker's key so its make us more safety when we left our stuffs in hostel.

• 15th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Good Location, Nice Staff, Comfortable Environment, Hygienic Beary Nice! has everything for a good hostel. Free Breakfast was nice too! Remember to bring your own lock for the locker though!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The most comfortable hostel bathroom I've ever experienced! So nice to have a rack to hang my clothes and a vanity table. I could also wash my delicates and leave them on a rack to dry. No more wet clothes or trying to direct the water into one corner. Why don't all hostels think about us hostelers scratching our heads and wondering where to put our towels, clothes, etc.? For getting the bathroom right, I shall return to Beary Nice Hostel.

• 9th Apr 2014

The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. They even invited me to share their pizza! Right on China town food street. Easily accessible to the metro and walkable to a few cool areas like club st. Highly recommend.

Staid one week in a dorm (n°3). Apart from a "beary nice" deco, atmosphere was very poor. Nothing going on at nor organized by the hostel. Never saw the TV on, really small common room (fits 5-6 persons max), no kitchen. Not a good place to meet travellers. The dorm was clean as were the two showers and the only toilet but the bathroom windows & fans were dusty and the laundry room was so full of dust bunnies !!! Good staff anyway (especially Honey) with good advices.

Everything was great except I was there at a quiet time so not many people to meet.

I had Lovely and warm hospitality from the staff there... Really reccomend for the next plan visit to SG, if looking for the budget hotel..

• 1st Mar 2014