Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel Reviews

46B Smith Street, Chinatown, Singapore, Singapore

Beary Nice is very nice :) We had a comfortable stay in Singapore. There was just an instance where the waste bin/trash can inside the ladies toilet was overflowing. Love that they have a bidet. You can also get your tickets to Singapore tourist attractions from them. It's hassle free and we saved SGD32 each.. I just sent an email what tickets we need and it was ready by the time we checked in.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Well located, in the heart of Chinatown, close to subway station and a few minutes walk from Clarke Quay. It's a small hostel, with excellent staff and good structure. I had a bad experience with my bed, because the mattress was old and with the strings hurting my back. I talked to the hostel staff and they provided a temporary solution for me. Not ideal, but they're kind and nice doing that. In general I had a great experience at this hostel and I strongly recommend it.

Really nice hostel it is only has a few rooms so makes for a nice chilled atmosphere. The location in Chinatown is great lots of cheap food to help keep the price down in Singapore. easy access to the metro so it is easy to get around the city. The staff are also really friendly and helpful!

Location is the highlight - right in the heart of Chinatown and close to transport links. The hostel itself is fairly comfortable but a bit dated and quite quiet. The bathrooms need updating, as does the bedding. Elevator is broken but the stairs aren't too bad. The bedside lamp provided is a two-pin plug which doesn't fit the socket and the hostel doesn't provide adapters so for Brits like me (or any other countries that have three pin plugs) the lamp is useless. My bedroom was very dusty.

the location is very good, just couple blocks away from the chinatown MRT station. however I found the other hostel"bear best" is much better atmosphere there. they have a TV and relax area that people could meet friends there, compare here i found the staff is not friendly or helpful as the other hostel

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Very safe entry system in place, staff was very good especially Sophia she always had a smile and brought life to the place when she was around. In the heart of china town and MRT. I would def. stay here again.

The individual dorm bed curtains were a bit too thin (bright light from the tablets of neighbouring occupants easily shone through).

The outstanding features are the friendly atmosphere and the helpfulness of the staff.

I recommend this hostel to all my friends who have a plan to travelling to Singapore.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Staff are not so friendly as staff from other hotels that i have stayed at, they dont even smile. the sheets on the bed are really old and the blanket and pillow is really really bad, they also placed a bunk right under the aircon, it very annoying have ice-cold air blowing on your feet all night and not a decent blanket to keep them warm. the showers and toilets are quite old and not really that clean. only good things about this hostel is the location and price.

• 18th Sep 2014

เป็นประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากสำหรับการเข้าพักที่นี่ค่อนข้างสะอาด ใกล้แหล่งที่กิน อยู่ใจกลางย่านไชน่าทาวน์ เดินมารถไฟฟ้าได้สะดวกไม่ไกล ค่อนข้างปลอดภัยนะ ที่พักมีตู้ล็อกเกอร์เก็บของให้ ถ้าเราเอากุญแจไปสามารถล็อกได้ แต่ห้องน้ำอาจมีน้อยไปหน่อย สต๊าฟก็เป็นกันเองดี ที่สำคัญมีอาหารเช้าให้ด้วยนะ คุณพักที่นี่คุณจะได้พบกับมิตรภาพใหม่ๆ คุณอาจได้เพื่อนที่สามารถร่วมแชร์ประสบการณ์ แม้คุณไปคนเดียว คุณก็จะสามารถหาเพื่อนได้ง่ายๆในที่นี่

• 15th Sep 2014