X

Home to the world's greatest Hostels!

30,000 properties, 180 countries Over 3.5 million guest reviews 21 million bookings

Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel Reviews

46B Smith Street, Chinatown, Singapore, Singapore

Reviews & Ratings Explained

84%

Rating
457 Total Reviews
  • 81%Value For Money
  • 90%Security
  • 92%Location
  • 82%Staff
  • 82%Atmosphere
  • 77%Cleanliness
  • 82%Facilities

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months.

All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines »

  • Show:

91%

เป็นประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากสำหรับการเข้าพักที่นี่ค่อนข้างสะอาด ใกล้แหล่งที่กิน อยู่ใจกลางย่านไชน่าทาวน์ เดินมารถไฟฟ้าได้สะดวกไม่ไกล ค่อนข้างปลอดภัยนะ ที่พักมีตู้ล็อกเกอร์เก็บของให้ ถ้าเราเอากุญแจไปสามารถล็อกได้ แต่ห้องน้ำอาจมีน้อยไปหน่อย สต๊าฟก็เป็นกันเองดี ที่สำคัญมีอาหารเช้าให้ด้วยนะ คุณพักที่นี่คุณจะได้พบกับมิตรภาพใหม่ๆ คุณอาจได้เพื่อนที่สามารถร่วมแชร์ประสบการณ์ แม้คุณไปคนเดียว คุณก็จะสามารถหาเพื่อนได้ง่ายๆในที่นี่

  • 15th Sep 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Thailand
  • Female, 25-30
  • (1 review)


63%

dirty bed, pillow, bed sheet, toilet low quality of pillow


83%

Very good vibe in the hostel as it's quite small. It's located next to the China Town food stalls which is very convenient. Mattress was quite uncomfi though.


66%

Sheets were dirty when I checked in. Granted they were soon changed when I pointed this out. the pillow was lumpy and smelt damp, the mattress was old so no matter what position you moved to you always rolled to one side. Worst sleep of my travels!


80%

Good and clean hostel, bed is comfortable, nice staff and great location. Easy to find food nearby.

  • 6th Jun 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Malaysia
  • Male, 25-30
  • (1 review)


89%

It's a good hostel! :)

  • 31st May 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Vietnam
  • Male, 25-30
  • (1 review)


80%

Its better to give guests locker's key so its make us more safety when we left our stuffs in hostel.

  • 15th May 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Indonesia
  • Female, 18-24
  • (1 review)


86%

Good Location, Nice Staff, Comfortable Environment, Hygienic Beary Nice! has everything for a good hostel. Free Breakfast was nice too! Remember to bring your own lock for the locker though!

  • 24th Apr 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Hong Kong
  • Male, 18-24
  • (1 review)


91%

The most comfortable hostel bathroom I've ever experienced! So nice to have a rack to hang my clothes and a vanity table. I could also wash my delicates and leave them on a rack to dry. No more wet clothes or trying to direct the water into one corner. Why don't all hostels think about us hostelers scratching our heads and wondering where to put our towels, clothes, etc.? For getting the bathroom right, I shall return to Beary Nice Hostel.

  • 9th Apr 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • USA
  • Female, 31-40
  • (1 review)


97%

The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. They even invited me to share their pizza! Right on China town food street. Easily accessible to the metro and walkable to a few cool areas like club st. Highly recommend.




View all Singapore Hostels

Please give us your feedback