Beijing Leo Courtyard Reviews

Zhushikouxi Dajie Shanxixiang22, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

perfect location for sightseeing, very friendly and helpful stuff, nice inner courtyard

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Norway

the very best location. good bar downstairs with adorable prices. helpful and hardworking staff.

Loved this place!! By far, BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT! The rooms come with personal safes, night light , free hair dryer... it's so good. It's super easy to get to from the Qian Men subway station, but the area isn't the greatest. I had an amazing Great Wall tour in the hostel and it was such a good start to my trip (thanks to the cool manager guy who made the experience that much better). They have a bar that severs food too! THIS HOSTEL IS GREAT!

Value for the money, nice atmosphere,The location is great! The hostel is clean and the staff gives great directions.I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel! Good Great Wall tour offered. Nice bar

Really enjoyed my stay! this hostel is very well connected. The staff was very friendly and forthcoming, the rooms were clean, the bed was very comfy and the bar was always a fun place to hang out. If I come back to Beijing, I will stay here again!

I will be perfect if it provides breakfast,hahahaaaaaa.very nice place .very quiet.you can get a good sleep.Don't miss The Great Wall tour.It is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first time at a hostel .(at age 45!!!!!)I was travelling with my 17 year old son.I wasn't sure what to except but I was pleased overall.I found the staff to be the greatest asset.Always willing to help,always pleasant and smiling.Thank you foe a great experience!!!!

The room was very ugly and expensive for what it was charged and we saw croak roaches. Unacceptable!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! From the terrible entrance to the dirty room with marks of what appeared to be blood on the walls, a terrible stinking, dirty bathroom, very little hot water, holes in the door and no security...I beg anyone looking at this hostel to not stay here. We booked for two nights but only stayed for one and that was due to us arriving so late at night!

The hostel really clean and secure. It's located in the center of Qianmen, near Tian an men. A lot of shop and atmosphere outside is cool.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

We were disappointed by our stay. When we arrived our room wasn't available, so we had to sleep in another room we hadn't paid for. Then the room wasn't clean and the toilets broken. It is was very noisy in the room and cold, no heating. It's was difficult to speak in English with the staff. The location of the hostel is very good.

• 29th Mar 2015

Very good place overall. Would definitely stay again.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Armenia

This is my third time staying at leo courtyard. The location is amazing, just down the street from tian'anmen square and has a metro station nearby. I will stay again next time I'm in Beijing.

• 21st Mar 2015

So easy to find.So many food around here. So cheap in the big city.I live in a mix dorm of 10.I like here

good hostel, close to everything, will recommend.Staff is very helpful, smiley and pleasant

Grand old place in need of a restoration makeover, but still a good experience. I've been stating there when in Beijing since it was the old Shanglin Hotel. Wonderful courtyard, it's greatest asset. Staff very friendly and helpful with excellent command of English. Try for a room on the courtyard.

This hostel is ok, it has a nice, traditional feeling to it and the rooms are clean and very warm! It's a good place to meet new friends and they also have some cool cats roaming around :) The only thing is that they were sort of confused about my reservation and didn't seem to find a record of it. It was ok in the end though. The hostel is located in a hutong, but in Beijing you have street signs in English everywhere and in my opinion it's pretty hard to not find it, I had no trouble at all.

1 2 3 Next » last »