Belfast International Youth Hostel Reviews

22-32 Donegal Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay, the staff were lovely, the hostel was really clean and secure and the beds were the most comfortable hostel beds I've slept in! The location is great, really close to the centre and the bus station. The only drawback was that there was only wifi available in the lobby, not in the rooms.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Belfast International Youth Hostel. But especially the curtains, the windows and the bathrooms need to be cleaned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair place for a night's stay. Main problem was the kitchen, nice and big however only 1 of the 3 stovetops were working (made it difficult with 10+ peopke trying to cook)!

Shower facilities in private room was not overly great. Took a good 10 minutes for the water to only get to warm. Was not hot at all.

Hello - many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at our Belfast International Youth Hostel. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with the water temperature in your shower. We will have this investigated and ensure that the problem is fixed for future guests. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and hope that it didn't impact too badly on your stay.

Great stay, friendly staff, and wonderful location. Would recommend to anyone.

Hello - many thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your recent stay at our Belfast International Youth Hostel. We are absolutely delighted to hear your comments and very much hope we can welcome you back again soon. Cathy

I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff were stellar, breakfast was delicious and affordable, facilities were cleaned frequently, kitchen was large and fully equipped, solid location, I could go on!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »