Best Island Hostel Reviews

Cankurtaran Mah.Kutlugun Sok.no 5 Sultanahmet Ista, Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

A really wonderful, affordable option in the heart of the Old City in Istanbul! Ideal location, friendly and knowledgeable staff, all in all a great stay. The terrace tent accommodation option is ideal for people on a budget, the cheapest we could find in the city. Beautiful views! Would recommend.

• 18th May 2014

I wasn't actually planing to leave any comment; however, my friend with whom i stayed through the night at the hostel coerced me to leave that comment because of the overall dissatisfaction and a complete disappointment resulted from an unneeded and nonsense behavior of one the executives who called us downstairs from our place, then first scolded us without reason and threatened us to beat up. We literally got shocked. It is such an insecure place where there is no way i can suggest to anyone!

• 17th May 2014
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 25-30

what a wonderful stay Alex waş helpful wıth all my queries i can recommend the best island hostel .thank you ...

• 17th May 2014

Price consistent quality. We stayed on the terrace, it was crowded, but the views are excellent. Location is good, staff pleasant.

A great hostel with fantastic atmosphere and low prices! Alex the manager is a guy fantastic guy who really goes out of his way. Not to mention he tough us all backgammon!

It is an hostel but many things to improve: animals outside (we found the hostel cat twice in our room) and noise from guests and reception during the night

• 16th May 2014

thank you for your rewiew sir ... first that cat is not blong to us ı need to tell u that but ı am sorry abauth that ıf cat come to your room from wındow thank you for ınform me and sorry abauth to noise ....alex

Cheapest place around by far. Staff were phenomenal. Alex hooked us up with a discounted boat cruise and leads a killer weekly pub crawl for guests. Breakfast is fine - we stayed at two other hostels and it was the same. Location is unreal. The place doesn't lack a common area; it's just outdoors. The only issue we had was that our double room was in the basement and was musty and humid. Bathrooms are tiny but clean. Very helpful with airport shuttles, tourism ideas, meeting people, etc.

• 12th May 2014

beat island was a great experience. Alex the manager and his staff are very helpful and cordial. it's the perfect place to be in sultanahmet owing to its great location. it's quiet and cutoff from the tourist crowds of the area but still makes the best tourist spots accessible. I recommend this place anytime for a great and simple stay!

• 12th May 2014
  • India

this the best hotel .alex ıs great guy he help for everthink ı come here for 1 night but ı stay more days .clean hotel staff nice ı am so happy for stay here .thank you guys really and try to go pub crowl wıth alex he ıs crazy and u will safe with him out side and ıt gonna be best night out for you guys .......

problems with wi-fi!!!!!

• 11th May 2014
  • Israel

Best Island Hostel is an excellent, affordable place to stay. With its proximity to the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Topkapi Palace, its location simply cannot be beat. Alex and the rest of the hostel staff are super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is delicious as well! If you're looking for a friendly place to meet new people in the heart of Sultanahmet, look no further!

Usual hostel. Location is great, few steps from historic sightseens. Very quiet place. Easy to find. Was living at 4th floor - from window - ideal view to Aya Sofia. Stuff is friendly. OK for one-night-stand. Have only 1 suggestion: breakfast should be one hour earlier-) Thanks!

Very good hostel I am so enjoying here specially Alex he very helpful .he always try to help he found me ticket for Greece which suppos to be so hard to find that time thank you guys see u next time .....

value for money, good location and frıendly staffs. i will stay there when ı visit ıstanbul again.

I come second time in istanbul by the way ı love istanbul second ı come best island hostel there is a amazing place ..very good location staff are very friendly ...specially ALEX very helpfull so ı can definettly recamented that hostel for you ıf u looking for fun just book and go there .........see u guys soon .....

Great experience at Best Island Hostel! Still here five days counting. Alex is a great guy and really pulled through for us, making sure we had a place to sleep even when there were no more beds. Now we're really enjoying our time. And you can't beat the price OR the view. From my bed, I don't even have to move my head from my pillow and I can see the Hagia Sophia, 24/7! Also, the resident dog and cat outside are awesome.

The Hostel offers very good service. Staff are so helpful. Highly recommended

Friendly staff and close to help you. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. Ideal location close to tourist places Pricipals....

• 3rd May 2014

Couple changes when comıng by metro, but everythıng where great ın hostel

• 2nd May 2014
  • Finland

I stayed here for 6 nights. The rooms were very clean, as was the shared shower and bathroom. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Alex is extremely helpful with planning/directions and does a great job to make you feel at home. And the location is perfect, 5 minutes from the major tourist sites.