Best Island Hostel Reviews

Cankurtaran Mah.Kutlugun Sok.no 5 Sultanahmet Ista, Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Petit dej passable, personnel pas sympa Chambre avec très de peu places, pas de prises pour tout le monde. Douche mitoyen des toilettes: on mouille toute la pièce !!!! Pas de casiers pour y enfermer sa valise, et luggage room payante au-delà de 2h de garde... A part le prix, mauvaise expérience

Thank you for not reminding us, that we get our key-deposit back at checkout... :-/

• 29th Mar 2014

Ein Gemeinschaftsraum, in dem man auch nachts bleiben kann, wäre wünschenswert. Und dass man nur über ein Zimmer auf die Dachterasse kann, ist schade. Ansonsten hatten wir einen wundervollen Aufenthalt!

• 26th Mar 2014

The private rooms and the breakfast are lovely. The hostel altogether is clean and staff is very nice. I cannot recommend the 16-bed-dorm, as it is an unclosable room under the roof with no aircondition and no space for luggage. And something should be done about the toilet up there, the door is not closing and also everyone can look inside.

The location of the hostel is very good! The breakfast its good and is included, only the bad thing if you choice the 12 bed shared that no space, the bed it confortable, by no space!

This hostel is perfect for visits, everything is near : Aya Sofia, citern basilic, blue mosquee, Topkapi, Grand Bazar, the old port, etc. Everything can be done by walking. The price is very cheap! If you're looking for a place to sleep that's great.

• 7th Mar 2014

thank you for your rewiew ....ı hope we will see you again

Staff was very unfriendly and not helpful at all. Fake hospitality, what a shame!

Ambiance squat dans le dortoir sur le toit, c'est très sympa et la vue est splendide. L'auberge est très bien située. Par contre, on doit crever de chaud l'Été !

Nice enough place, staff were fine, had no problems with them, breakfast was pretty terrible but free so as expected. Location is superb, would go back there just for that, the price was reasonable too. Don't be surprised if your bed feels a little bit damp at first. All in all, 6/10

very good place to stay specially location very good ...staff is nice very helpfull specially Alexx ...breakfast so good ı lıke turkish breakfast ....

• Ukraine

The hostel was so cool and the staff were amazing. They make such a make feel comfortable ...

• 8th Jan 2014

It's was nice to stay here but I come wrong time it's was so quiet so I try to come again but I had some memories when I was there I get bad news from my family I had have to go back my country I will forget this hostel and Istanbul ...

• Peru

This hostel was ok - but we were told we were in the 'good' rooms. The location is pretty good, & thats about it. The toilet had a gap of about 2 inches - so no privacy. 2 of the showers didnt lock - so no privacy. You also had to hold the shower head in 2 of the showers. And there was no bar. The breakfast room was in the basement, so no sea views, as stated. I definitely wouldnt recommend this hostel, unless you were super on a budget. but even then you should be able to find something better

fırst thank u for review ..we gıve good room which is u book for the double room but we gave you triple room wıth your frıends without charge also abauth breakfast ıf u lıke to go upstaır which is our teracce ıs possıble to eat your breakfast whıch is sea views .also 1 more think before u go u break our Windows handle we didnt even tell u or charge you .thank u for your kındly review

ıts was where nice to stay that hostel only one think breakfast is lıttle bıt late

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Staff very friendly, i really recommend.

best place I've ever stayed at best island Awesome location, atmosphere and staff ıs very close to all place whıch ıs blue mosque ets. ever where ıs lıke ıs not 10 mın ı love that place and plus ı love ıstanbul ı am already ın love wıth that cıty ı suppos to stay 2 days ın ıstanbul but ı change my mınd and ı stay 7 more days ........thank u

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Romania

Very bad service! The kitchen is locaded inTo the toilets! Disgusting!!!!You need to pay every time you want use the kitchen ( that is really crazy)! Shower and toilets very dirty! Staff not really nice whit customers!

You probably can't find a better located and still cheap hostel in Istanbul! The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was everyday the same, but for free.

It wasn't the friendliest hostel I've been in but perfect for the one night I needed to stay! Comfy bed, good breakfast and clean bathrooms!

this is to first time i use hostel world and this first choise for me best island hostel and i guess this the best one thank u for ever think i will miss u guys

• 21st Dec 2013