Blue Dog Guesthouse Reviews

13, Pasteur (Street 51), Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I stayed just one night with this cozy hostel. That was my first hostel in Cambodia and they were good enough to make me feel comfortable in this city. And you may will meet nice smiled staff and big talented staff who is drawing on the wall as well! And the room was okay and the bed was quite huge for one. I like this hostel and wiuld like to recommand here!

Blue Dog, Your staff was incredibly helpful with any questions that I had. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There is a party atmosphere surrounding this hostel. The tunes bumped until about 1:45 a.m. If I was in Phnom Penh to party, I would have been all over the downstairs bar. The staff was laid back and very easy to talk to. We had a small bus booking snafu, but that is easily fixed with better communication on both parties. Thanks so much for a great stay! Kathryn