Blue Dog Guesthouse Reviews

13, Pasteur (Street 51), Phnom Penh, Cambodia

A simple room , very good value for money. There are some bars and restaurants locally but it is a long way from the main riverside area of nightlife.

Cheap and nice staff, but very small and pokey room. I preferred the dorm at mini banana across the road.

• 23rd May 2014

The room is very basic which is no problem, but the room was not clean. There were ants all over the bathroom and in the bed, the floor was very dirty and there were hairs on the sheets upon arrival. Please, the room needs to be cleaner.

I booked a single room for 2 nights, they gave me a double (only for me). Then I moved to the dorm for other 2 nights. Nothing to complain about for $5 a night. Showers were ok. There are lockers but you have to use your own padlock. Location is ok, 15 min walking to the Royal Palace. The bar is ok, a little bit overpriced.