Blue Dog Guesthouse Reviews

13, Pasteur (Street 51), Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good location, near other hostels and bars. Bar had good atmosphere and tuktuk driver was nice. Room needed renovating as floors tiles were broken and facilities looked a little worn.

I booked 2 nights here. It was decent - very basic accomodation. The staff here was very nice; she gave me some advice when I was planning my itinerary on my first day. Location is close to restaurants, atms, cafes and massage places. The pipe under the sink in our bathroom was broken so the water was drained directly to the floor but it's not a big issue; I guess it's already fixed by now.. Overall, this is an affordable hostel - good value for money.

good bar, good location, toilets huuum.... little bit dirty... but i cant complain for the price i paid ! i would definetely recommend ! good for solo travellers to meet new people in the bar

The biggest complaint I have was that they painted my room right before we checked in. When we came back that evening to sleep and realized that the room was toxic, there was no one to be found. The smell was so bad that I had an asthma attack, and I do not have asthma. The next morning when I talked to the staff, they were very friendly and pleasant and were able to switch our room. I am curious how much nerve damage I suffered.The second night was great, we enjoyed the bar downstairs.