Blue Dog Guesthouse Reviews

13, Pasteur (Street 51), Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Blue Dog, Your staff was incredibly helpful with any questions that I had. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There is a party atmosphere surrounding this hostel. The tunes bumped until about 1:45 a.m. If I was in Phnom Penh to party, I would have been all over the downstairs bar. The staff was laid back and very easy to talk to. We had a small bus booking snafu, but that is easily fixed with better communication on both parties. Thanks so much for a great stay! Kathryn

Staff are incredibly rude and tried to charge me for the deposit I had already paid. When I explained that I had already paid it she laughed in my face and said 'ok fine' as though I was inconveniencing her in some way. Room was filthy, looked like it hadn't been cleaned when we arrived. Ate breakfast there and there was hundreds of ants all over my food, which they still made me pay for. Also don't book buses here, we almost missed it due to a pickup not being organised by them.