Blue Dog Guesthouse Reviews

13, Pasteur (Street 51), Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Staff are incredibly rude and tried to charge me for the deposit I had already paid on hostelworld. When I explained that I had already paid it she laughed in my face and said 'ok fine' as though I was inconveniencing her in some way. Room was filthy, looked like it hadn't been cleaned when we arrived. Ate breakfast there and there was hundreds of ants all over my food, which they still made me pay for. Also don't book buses here, we almost missed it due to a pickup not being organised by them.

Great spot staff were the best we've come across..definitely be back there

The room was very dirty and next day cleanest wasn't make. Manager very gracefullness. I travel sincère 30 years never See guesthouse like that

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff here were lovely but if you didnt want to drink in the bar then there wasnt really anywhere to relax. Saying this the place was clean, friendly and we found it central enough!