Botxo Gallery - Youth Hostel Bilbao Gallery Two Reviews

Avenida de las Universidades, 5, Bilbao, Spain

There wasn't toilet paper in the evening, my mate's bed sheets were stolen by other guest/client. I left one towel outside, on the top of my bed and I found it in the floor afterwards. It was impossible to prepare my bed due to the lack of space around it. The only thing that is worth of this hostel is the location.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Spain

It was very cheap to stay here and for the money I paid it was a very good stay. There is no cooker washing machine or dryer so for people who want to have a longer stay this maybe an issue other than that I felt it was a good hostel for the amount it cost

• 3rd Jul 2014

This place is dirty. I don't think the dorm rooms were cleaned once in my three day stay. Bathrooms rarely had toilet paper. Location is fantastic, though. Big party hostel on weekends, with people stumbling in extremely drunk at 4am, 6am, 8am.

The electricity stopped working and since the staff leaves and doesn't leave a number we had to wait until they came the next day...

The staff was very nice and helpful. The location in front of the Guggenheim is very central and provides a good view. The bathrooms could be cleaner and the room had a lot of beds for the space however for the price it was fine.

DO NOT GO THERE

good for one night. dorms are huge so be prepared with earplugs! if it gets cold at night, there is no place to get extra blankets because they are behind locked doors and you need to pay for it 2e.