Canadian Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Block E, Flat E/6, 7th Floor, Chung King Mansions, Tsim Tsa Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I can recommend this hostel. The room was very clean, we got fresh towels every day and the cleaning staff was very friendly. You can check out at any time.. we had to leave at night around 4 am and this was no problem. Thank you all, we had a pleasant stay in your room.

• 19th Sep 2014

They didn't have my room ready when I arrived, They took me to another rooom in the same building . That room wasnt clean at all. I found small cockroaches around the room. If you can find any other hostel in Hong Kong go there, I do not recomend this place!