Canadian Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Block E, Flat E/6, 7th Floor, Chung King Mansions, Tsim Tsa Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It was a great place and I felt very secure-- but it was very loud at night. The noise coming from the people who worked there and their TV didn't end until about 2am. I would've liked it quieter earlier.

• 28th Mar 2015

I booked online and the room was available for 3 beds private room. But, the staff took us to another sections with difference owner. We got 1 double bed + 1 small bed this is not good and everything is not convenient, very small room. Maximum 10, I give 3 only and not suggest to stay here. Maybe all other hostel in the same building might be similar.

I stayed in a few hostels in the CK Mansions while in HK. This was the best one. We weren't actually in the main hostel in the 7th floor, we were in a new addition/expansion/something on the 3rd floor. It was new, very quiet, very clean and the three guys I met who worked there were nice and helpful. Size of rooms and hallways are as you would expect of CK. Water in fridge, and soap/shampoo available. FYI, if you're on the 3rd floor, the stairs are usually fastest, especially when you're leaving

• 26th Feb 2015