Canadian Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Block E, Flat E/6, 7th Floor, Chung King Mansions, Tsim Tsa Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Thank you for providing me clean towels and nice hair dryer, which is very important to me. The staff is really nice and friendly. Although the building is a little bit scary, I feel comfortable and safe as always.

It is one of the best hostels in Nathan Road that I've been. The staff is very kind, they help you in everything you need. The room was clean.

Elevators are hard to find. Look on the right side towards the back. Stairs are often a better option on the way down. Room was clean but very tiny. No social area at all, nor staff on our floor for help or advice.

Excellent location, with friendly staff and clean room... value for money...

Reasearch chungking mansion before staying. It is a unique place. I've stayed there before so I knew what it was like. But it may not be for everyone. Canadian hostel was very clean and the staff were friendly. Although the room was small. It's standard for chungking. Towels were replaced each day except our very dirty towel outside the shower/bathroom. Oh well. Storage was under the bed. Maybe a few more hooks on the walk could be handy. Great for budget travelers and backpackers.

This was one of the cleanest and friendliest places I've stayed in at Chungking Mansions. If you know HK, then you know what to expect: tiny rooms, rarely a common room, and basic atmosphere. However, the bed was actually comfortable (unheard of!), there were no obnoxious neon lights blaring through the window, and it was quite tidy. I would recommend it for a budget traveler.

Thanks for your kind review and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Wishing you all the best and hope you will allow us to serve you again!