Canadian Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Block E, Flat E/6, 7th Floor, Chung King Mansions, Tsim Tsa Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I can recommend this hostel. The room was very clean, we got fresh towels every day and the cleaning staff was very friendly. You can check out at any time.. we had to leave at night around 4 am and this was no problem. Thank you all, we had a pleasant stay in your room.

• 19th Sep 2014

They didn't have my room ready when I arrived, They took me to another rooom in the same building . That room wasnt clean at all. I found small cockroaches around the room. If you can find any other hostel in Hong Kong go there, I do not recomend this place!

The reception isn't 24hour as advertised. Had to call someone to let us in as our flight was delayed. Staff clearly a bit pissed off at getting woken up, which is understandable, but it does say 24 hour reception.

Great little place in to heart of Hong Kong. Cheap and cheerful.

• 22nd Jul 2014

I give 0% for this place, even if hostelworld changes it to 20% or something else again The stuff was very unfriendly, they asked us to change the rooms almost every day without a reason, they gave 3 of us a triple-room instead of the double+single rooms we booked, but didn't give any discount. The "drinking water" they provide is just from the tab (it smells, and the bottles aren's sealed). Sheets&towels are full of stains, toilets aren't working. Book any other place, it can't be worse!

Located in a very dirty, creepy building. Depressing atmosphere. Very loud. Toilet broken (wouldn't stop flushing, made huge noise). Staff refused to repair it or to change rooms. Staff generally very unfriendly, no interest in talking to you or answering such small requests as a 2nd towel or a 2nd bedsheet. You're always told "yes, later", but nothing happens. Couldn't tell if they were racist or sexist. I (white woman) was completely ignored, to my friends (asian male) they at least talked.

The location is perfect, the only problem is that there is a very noisy an dirty markt in the ground floor. The staff is very nice, but you don't really get any contact with them, since the check-in is on the other side of a very big building. The room looks very clean, but because of the material of the walls (like a bathroom) they get humid in the night because of the respiration and it's the only hostel in Chine where I've seen a cockroach. The only facilities they give is free tea.