Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Reviews

204 Tshuchihashicho, Shimogyo-Ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan

i dont write many reviews, but i was so impressed with this hostel! stayed 7 days, which seems like alot, but in kyoto it isnt. have no complaints. stayed in a single room, and i lacked for nothing. the staff was outstanding, and i can only hope i get to go back there someday. tremendous value for the $, great location, excellent english speaking skills, and a great desire to help. thank you to everyone who works there.

I stayed in a single room (yeah I missed the capsule experience) but it's by far the best hostel I've been to since I started to travel around Asia. The staff helps a lot and even provide a small map with useful spots for breakfast, convenience store and bus stop. I would definitely recommend it and go back on my next visit to Kyoto.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • El Salvador

Fabulous staff who are attentive and knowledgeable. We enjoyed everything about the hostel and it was great value for what we paid. They even give you a gift when you leave!