Casa Margouya Chile Reviews

Santa Rosa 318, Puerto Varas, Chile

Great little hostel with good facilities and great location - the kitchen was great for cooking in and even had a blender! Only annoying thing was there are only two bathrooms in the whole place, so when it's at full capacity and two people are both using the showers, things get interesting! Would love to go back there again one day though.

This is the most disgusting hostel I have ever stayed at. The bathroom was dirty, stinking (the trash can was always full). The kitchen utensils were old. In my first day I requested a towel....the girl gave me a face towel!! But in the second day, the other employee gave me a decent towel to have a shower. The location was great.

I loved the hostel. The staff was great and helped with everything. The hostel is in the town center and 1min away from the lake. Very well equiped kitchen. Breakfast would be nice to have.

While the location was unbeatable and the colorful attic environment was cool, the facilities did not have nearly enough bathrooms for the amount of people it housed. Beyond that, the owner could be downright rude.

Small and cosy hostel in the heart of Puerto Varas. Nice rooms and common room, only down side was no breakfast included.

Fantastic hostel! I'd rate 10/10 and go back if I could.

Very thanks ¡