Casa Margouya Chile Reviews

Santa Rosa 318, Puerto Varas, Chile

Great location. There was good advice from staff where was good to visit on the other side of the lake. They have a hammock which is awesome!! Kitchen was good. I, however, found the atmosphere a bit lacking and it was difficult to meet people unlike other hostels I have stayed at.

I stayed two nights and on the last night i woke up with bed bug bites........

• 12th Nov 2014

The hostel is clean. The beds are comfy. The showers are good. The location is super close to the lake, and that beautiful lake. My rating is the best for this hostel, although I don't think it was a bad stay. It's reflected in that, I didn't find the staff to be the friendliness - specifically the managers (?). I found him to short with me, and I felt like I was truly bothering him by just asking simple questions. Who knows. The breakfast was not included during my stay.

Went in the off-season, so I had the sense I was the only one staying there, or almost. As for the hostel itself, very centrally located, friendly staff who look after you and a resident dog. Strongly recommend.

Great hostel, clean and located right into the city center. Staff was very helpful and kind. Wish I could have stayed more than one night!

Had a great time here. Nico keeps the place lovely. Nice warm beds and clean rooms. Barista round the corner does fantastic breakfasts.

Thanks enjoy your travel saludos Nico.

View all Puerto Varas Hostels