Casa Oshun Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Diagonal 27 between 72 and 70A st, La Uruca Urbanizacion El Jardín, San Jose, Costa Rica

Manuel (the owner) greated me as I got off my shuttle. I was a bit neevous as there were no signs. He was lovely, very pleasent and welcoming. He took me to the room which was quite basic. I got a poor nights sleep however again Manuels hospitality shone through at breakfast.

My husband and I stayed here a total of two nights, but on separate occasions and it was great both times! When we flew into San Jose, we stayed here and it was great place to decompress from the flight in. The backyard area is lovely and peaceful. Manuel the owner was wonderful and so helpful with everything! He made a yummy breakfast in the morning, complete with fresh fruit, coffee, toast, sunny side-up egg and rice and beans! Definitely recommend it!

View all San Jose Bed and Breakfasts