6.1
Good 286 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 286 Total Reviews
Central Palma Youth Hostel Located at Plaza Cuadrado, 2, , Palma de Mallorca.
Spain
Palma de Mallorca Balearic Islands 07001 Plaza Cuadrado, 2
61% 286
39.5695065 2.6535844
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
2.3

NEVER COME TO THIS HOSTEL! Had the worst hostel experience here. First night I arrived late at around 2am and they has overbooked and did not have a bed for me even though I had booked in advance. I had to sleep on their couch without blankets in the commom area (which was very noisy as people were still up drinking and talking). They then charged me for that night as "I slept under their roof" Absolutely ridiculous. Then on the 2nd night my money was stolen from my wallet while I was sleeping.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2016
6.9

Not that good. Rooms are very small and hot. The bathroom was dirty (there is only one toilet) and the showers didn't work very well. Staff are nice but they didn't give tips or explain about the city and places to go.

• England, Male, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
2.9

Absolutely the worst experience in a hostel. Turn up after booking an 8 bed dorm, to be forced into a 20 bed dorm for the same price. No staff were on the 24/7 reception desk for half an hour, when needed. Two toilets to each gender in the whole property. Facilities all falling apart. Staff just don't even care anymore. I wish I could get my money back, not worth a penny!

• Scotland, Female, 41+
23rd Aug 2016

Bar in the hostel with outdoors tables was a bit loud trying to get to sleep.

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

There are only two bad things: it is not possible to put a lock on the lockers, so basically every where you go you have to take all the valuable things with you which is annoying. An the wifi didn't work even next to the reception. Other than that it was great.

15th Jul 2016
6.3

Not all staff are English speaking so it was sometimes hard to communicate. The hostel lacks a common room so its hard to meet other travellers. However, it does have a bar that is open to the public so it is easy to meet locals. It's located on the outskirts of the old city and is a bit difficult to find.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
5.4

I believe the boss is ripping people off at Central Palma because I spoke to other travellers and my story is not unique. I booked an 8-bed dorm a month in advance and was put in a 20-bed dorm for the same price ("because that was all that was available.") Another girl in my room had to sleep in the common room one night because the boss overbooked the hostel. I did not feel very comfortable. The wifi never worked. Good location but not to spend much time in. Very rude staff at reception.

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

I will book the same hostel again!

25th Jun 2016
5.7

staff not available, need to wait for whatever services more than normal.

• Guatemala, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016
5.4

The guy at the desk was the single worst person i ever met in Spain. He kept my key deposit, didnt want to look for my reservation, i had to beg 3 times, he wasnt ever there. Terrible.