Central Palma Youth Hostel

• samanthajo2013737
  • USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017
5.1

This is a really bad hostel. We did not receive a key to our room when we arrived because it was "broken". No AC, mean front desk management, and unorganized check-in. It's in a good location and cheap, but I would definetly pay more for somewhere else next time!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
5.7

The front staff was rude and unwelcoming. They were helping another person then when it was my turn they did not greet me instead they talked between themselves for 5 minutes and finally just said "hola" but continued to ignore my presence while I stood there awkwardly. When they finally helped me they informed me that they had already given my reservation to another person with the same name. I made the reservation for a 4 person girls only but they put me in a 6 person mixed room.

22nd Jun 2017
3.4

I booked a 6 bed dorm and they gave me a 20 bed dorm, without even a pillow. It is the most expensive hostel of my trip and so far also the absolute worst. The only reason I picked it was because it was one of the only hostels available in Mallorca. Do your self a favor and find an air bnb on some other means of stay. The only merit was that you could check in 24 hrs

• solquantin4659
  • Argentina, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
4.9

Disorganised, dirty and way too expensive to be this way. There were crumbs everywhere, no AC whatsoever, awful broken filthy showers. Only one bathroom for 5 rooms of I have no idea how many people each. If you want to have a simple hostel, simply don't charge a night 30 euros.

2nd Jun 2017

I myself and my friends are all satisfied with the accomodation.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017
7.7

Our stay at this hostel was great. The rooms were clean and the staff helped us with things such a booking cabs and watching our bags. There are no lock boxes in the room, so we had to leave our stuff with the front desk staff, something which I was uncomfortable with. Furthermore, while booking our stay, a glitch occurred, and we needed to reschedule our booking. When we called the hostel, they were completely unresponsive and hung up on myself, and my Spanish speaking friend three times.

6th May 2017
5.4

The Hostel have a great location in Palma, but standard is very low. The reception dont work, personel cant find the things, is only spanish speaking and very little serviceminded, it look like a big mess. my booking was gone when i came. We were sleeping 18 people in same room and people was changeing beds every night. It could be a great Hostel if they will make som changeing. The Hostel is ok for an low cost.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017
3.1

Horrible place to stay! The staff are rude (except for the lovely brunette girl at the bar), you dont feel welcome or comfortable. The bathroom can also so from the outside...and I got accidenrally locked in! It was unclean and my bunk bed, including the one above me gad a big dent in the main railing structure. So unsafe, Dont even bother staying here, the price looks good but it is not even worth it.