Central Palma Youth Hostel

Rating 288 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
2.3

NEVER COME TO THIS HOSTEL! Had the worst hostel experience here. First night I arrived late at around 2am and they has overbooked and did not have a bed for me even though I had booked in advance. I had to sleep on their couch without blankets in the commom area (which was very noisy as people were still up drinking and talking). They then charged me for that night as "I slept under their roof" Absolutely ridiculous. Then on the 2nd night my money was stolen from my wallet while I was sleeping.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2016
6.9

Not that good. Rooms are very small and hot. The bathroom was dirty (there is only one toilet) and the showers didn't work very well. Staff are nice but they didn't give tips or explain about the city and places to go.

• England, Male, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
2.9

Absolutely the worst experience in a hostel. Turn up after booking an 8 bed dorm, to be forced into a 20 bed dorm for the same price. No staff were on the 24/7 reception desk for half an hour, when needed. Two toilets to each gender in the whole property. Facilities all falling apart. Staff just don't even care anymore. I wish I could get my money back, not worth a penny!

• Scotland, Female, 41+
23rd Aug 2016

Bar in the hostel with outdoors tables was a bit loud trying to get to sleep.