City Garden Lodge Reviews

25 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand

Not the hostel I would recommend. Location is nice - a little way from the center, but easy to drive to and easy to find. The house itself is old and beautiful (but has seen better days). And they have single rooms, which is a bonus! BUT: the room was SO dirty,it stank like someone's dirty feet (trust me, not mine), it was so unpleasant, I wanted to avoid spending an extra minute there. Kitchen is filthy, full of flies. Also NO parking!! You just hope you find a place along a very narrow street.

Hi Ekaterina Thank you for staying in city garden lodge. I am very sorry to know that you did not enjoy your stay here. We try our best to keep the lodge clean & tidy. Iam not sure what was stinking in the room. We checked the room & we could not smell any thing wierd. The kitchen is cleaned at least 5 times a day. Regarding the car parking we can park up to 6 cars in our drive way & also all the street car parking is free & has no time limit. We will try & work harder to keep the lodge clean.