City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

everything was awesome besides the stains on our rented bed sheets! you have to use their sheets or they charge you. and you have to pay for their sheets too. location is not that close to central station or many of the sight seeing things.

• 24th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel, the best one I ever been to.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • China

Thank you for the nice review. Regards Hostel manager

Best place I have stayed. Clean, comfortable, safe, great staff, cheap.

• 12th Jan 2015

You defo won't find anything better for that price! Friendly and helpful staff, great location, nice kitchen, nice lounge, good atmosphere! The place is actually simple, but very tidy, cozy and organised! Toilletes are very clean, playing tacky old songs. Is there anything better to put you in the mood to kick off a day than brushing your teeth while singing Witney Huston at the front of the mirror? :D so much fun! Recommended!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The facilities were very well maintained and clean. Great location as well.

• 9th Jan 2015

Thank you for leaving a note :) Regards Hostel manager

Just stay like you are!

Thanks for dropping a line :) Regards Hostel manager

The toilet and showering room (for male) remind me of concentration-camp-style-dorm at my high school. Besides morning cleaning supports to be done also in the toilet (There's another row of sink that higher than the pissing ones located in a different corner, with faucets). I just found these are not very satisfying, and it need to note maybe I am a stickler for neatness, as a backpacker). Other than this it's a nice hostel to stay one or two nights in Stockholm.

Nice hostel but no windows as it's underneath the ground (level -1) Very quiet at night, clean, friendly, good showers... I can definitely reccommend it.

The staff is really nice! The hostel is clean and the atmosphere is convenient. We also really glad that they provide a complete kitchen utensils so we can cook at the hostel.

Thank you for that :) Welcome back any time. Regards Hostel manager

Clean, safe and friendly hostel! Can't ask for much more. I arrived at around 1.30am and had emailed prior and had no trouble getting in using the instructions they gave me. Stayed before and after my tour here, very happy!

Thank you for rating us high! It makes us very happy you liked it :-) Best regards, Hostel manager

Clean place 15 mins from the central train station. Great clean facilities, helpful staff.

Thank you for picking us when staying here and leaving a comment :-) Regards, Hostel manager

Made guests rent sheets for a fee. Most hostels provide this free of charge.

We are sorry you missed the information when booking your stay here, it's informed at all our booking sites. It is very common in Sweden that it is not included. Kind regards, Hostel manager

Everything you could possibly want for the money. The staff really make it, and it's a five minute walk to the central bus and train stations, ten minutes to the city center.

• 19th Dec 2014

Appreciate the feedback! Kind regards, Hostel manager

Very nice hostel, we really enjoyed our stay! Toilets and showers were clean and the kitchen was really nice. I especially liked the music in the toilets! :)

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the music :-) Regards, Hostel manager

a great staff, really clean hostel, nice communal room. The staff was really nice to help out in all they can. Closer to the shops and central station (about 10 mins walk). The only draw back is, you don't really get any sunlight in the room but still very nice hostel.

Cheers for leaving a comment :-) Kind regards, Hostel Manager

Friendly & helpful staff, great security and facilities, definately worth the money if you're staying in Stockholm for a night!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for taking time and leaving a comment. Regards Hostel manager

Great location, helpful staff, nice and clean facilities. A bit hard to spot from the street, but shouldn't be a big deal if you've got the right directions. Only wish people would mingle more, but that's not easy to influence.

Cheers for writing some feedback for us. We are working on getting a bigger sign outside, we know if is a bit tricky to see us :-) Kind regards, Hostel manager

Lovely quit warm and clean hostel. I cant fault it. I have a one bed private room and it was great value for money.

• 11th Dec 2014

We are happy you liked the stay :-) Regards, Hostel manager

A good place if you come from the airport in the night (very close to T-Centralen ) a little bit less if you want to spend your time walking around the old town or even worse hanging out in Södermalm. Apart from this, the hostel is clean, with excellent rooms and facilities and the stuff is helpful and cordial. A good place where to spend a couple of nights in Stockholm!

Thank you for the dropping some lines :-) Regards, Hostel manager

It worked perfectly for me. The staff are very friendly and thoughtful! It will be my go to hostel in Stockholm.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Kenya

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. Welcome back any time. Regards Hostel manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5