City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Was a great hostel. Has everything you need. The beds do make a bit of noise when you move around but other than that no complaints at all. It's a good place to stay for a few nights. Oh I didn't like that I had to pay extra for sheets. I've never had to pay for sheets at any hostel I've ever stayed at.

The staff, the location, the atmosphere were so good here! Lot's of opportunity to meet fellow travelers in the community kitchen and resting nooks. If you are on a budget and want to be close to all the action this is the place! They even have a free food fridge if you are on a really tight budget!

Nice hostel, less than 10mins from bus/train station. Good kitchen facilities with supermarket less than 2 mins. Clean comfy room. Only downside is the showers, have to go through kitchen to them and nowhere to put your stuff or gwt changed. Very strict rules in hostel but would stay there again.

I love this hostel, it was my best choice so far!! Really good :)

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Nice hostel, clean and comfy. Very centrally located, close to central station and bus terminal and within walking distance to the city centre. Helpfulf staff and great facilities, including everything you could need. Recommended!

Clean and compact. very friendly and helpful staff. Having to walk through the kitchen to get to and from the shower from our room wasn't ideal.

Friendly staff and good company. A warning about the bedsheets policy in the booking process would make budgeting easier.

My room was simple but really nice -- I wasn't expecting a TV! The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful.

It was clean and quiet and the staff were great

Cheers mate! :-) Hostel manager

Good hostel.. Clean and organized. What you would expect from a good hostel.

The staff were not very knowledgeable. They were only there up to 1800. A completely impersonal travel experience. Good hostels are staffed by passionate travellers, who like to talk about the world, and the place they are staying. The staff also ruined some of my clothes which I paid to have washed. The place was riddled with rules about alcohol, check out fines, etc, which is all pretty boring. Good music in the toilets, and a well stocked kitchen.

Thank you for leaving your comment. We are very sorry to hear you did not get a good experience with us! :-( Regarding the clothes; please contact us right away if you are not happy with the result! This is new to us to hear so it would have been good to know for us so we could have done something. Cheers for rating security and cleanliness high. Hostel manager

Great hostel! I had a great time there! Everything is clean and it is in a great location!

Thanks for the high score! Hostel manager

Good hostel. Very close to the central station, so very convenienth to get around. The staff was very helpful and were happy to give any advice for things to do around. Would stay here again!

Thanks for the feedback guys! :-) Hostel Manager

the location is only five minutes out of town, on the less busy side, but everything was there for us, just needed to approve alcohol and it would have been perfect!

Cheers for rating us. Hostel manager

Excellent hostel. It is simple, but very organized, clean, cozy and with a good atmosphere. It is a bit dar from the main touristic points but it is a walkable distance and easy access to public transport. Next to the hostel there are resraurants and supermarkets.

Thank you for the information left for other guests :-) Hostel manager

The staff where so helpfull and friendly. I had trouble printing my ticket and they helped me out greatly. Thank you so much.

Thnak you for your comment. Hostel manager

There were many people working in the City Hostel is a friendly and nice people. While I was able to spend comfortably. However, many carrying loads of luggage a little difficult to climb the stairs.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you for the review :-) Hostel manager

Only stayed one night but it was great very central and convenient would definitely stay there again.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Cheers for the rating! Hostel manager

Great hostel, all the staff were awesome, the place was clean with great facilities

We are happy to read you review. Hostel manager

The atmosphere and the people of this hostel are really nice. Everything was clean, ready when we arrived (even at 11.30pm), the beds were comfortable. The staff was ready to answer any request. Regarding the location, it is very good too: Close to the central station (15min by foot), close to a metro station and to a bicycle station. We really enjozed our stay in this hostel!

Thank you for that and welcome back! Hostel manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5