City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Great Hostel, great location, to be recommended

• 30th Jan 2016

The beds were a bit hard and squeaky.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

Motion sensor showers are a terrible idea! I like the playlist in the washroom though.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Really enjoyed my stay! Thanks!

• 15th Jan 2016

Location of this hostel is extremely good with a grocery store just around the corner. All rooms, showers and facilities were very clean and well maintained. I went skiing in the mountains and the girls at the reception were extremely helpful in assisting me on how to get there, where to hire equipment ect. Good hostel, will be coming back to stay when I visit Stockholm again :)

Fast wifi, very well-equipped kitchen and very helpful staff. In terms of atmosphere... just be warned that this isn't a particularly sociable hostel: if you're in one of the dorms people are a bit more open, but at least when I stayed there were a lot of slightly more mature people (30s-50s) presumably in the smaller rooms, so DEFINITeLY not a party hostel.

my first staying here was in 2013. Now when i come to Stockholm is my home!

The kitchen is a bit small especially when the French group and Belgium group were there. It was so crowded and loud. Tables are not enough. The dorm beds were frizzling even when you gradually sit on it which disturb others when they are sleeping.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • China

Not really conducive to socialising, great if you need a clean place to stay though!

• 19th Dec 2015

It was à nice place to stay everthing you need was availeble . I will come back at this place when I need to visit Stockholm .

• 18th Dec 2015

Cheers and welcome back! Hostel manager

Great location and room. Useful facilities and staff helpful. Would stay again!

• 18th Dec 2015

Thank you for your review. Welcome back anytime. Regards Hostel manager

Staff very helpful with email communication and Sara when I arrived took time to give me tips for the city and talk about travels

Cheers for the top rating! Hostel manager

Overall this is probably m a very good hostel but the night I stayed was vey loud so I did not sleep very much at all

Sorry to hear you had trouble sleeping. Usually it is pretty calm here, but maybe it was not the case when you stayed... If it gets too loud and other guests don't respect our rules we have a night staff you can call. Thanks for rating us. Hostel manager

Hostel was really good. It was clean and the staff was friendly. We liked the atmoshpere and it was fun to meet people from all over the world. Most of the travelers were 20-30. We had a four-bed room which was relatively small but sufficient.

• 11th Dec 2015

Thanks for the high score guys! :-) Hostel manager

Great value for money. Would definitely stay here again

• 10th Dec 2015

Thank you! Hostel manager

The woman at reception was very helpfull, helped find which bus to take and where from. She was very nice and smiley. The hostel was clean and the rooms were great value for money. Bed was comfortable and you have your own personal lamp and plug socket. I will be staying here again :)

• 8th Dec 2015

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time! Welcome back! Hostel manager

Enjoyed my stay. Wish I could've stayed a little longer.

Welcome back anytime! :-) Hostel manager

First time on hostel. Nothing to complain about really than that the bunkbeds made sounds at the slightest move in bed. Not a major problem.

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Nice to be your first hostel exoerience :-) Too bad about the noice. We are at the moment working on fixing up all beds that squeek! Hostel manager

Convieniently placed and rather cheap, we took a 2-bed room for me and my girlfriend and we had à nice stay ! The hostel itself is rather simple but clean and and well equipped, we didn't took time to blend in the atmosphere but it looked good. Thanks for the nicely given piece of advice on where to hang and so on. A good place to stay

• 27th Nov 2015

Thank you :) Glad you enjoyed your stay here. Welcome back! Regards Hostel manager

On the whole the hostel was very nice; great, helpful staff and good location close to metro lines (Rådhuset on blue, Fridhemsplan on green). Security was good with a key fob or a number. I think if a breakfast was included the atmosphere would have been improved - I was in a twin room and meeting other people was difficult as the hostel was generally quiet. Also one night they were loud noises from the 7-11 upstairs for maybe an hour until maybe midnight - it wasn't a big issue just unexpected.

• 27th Nov 2015