City Hostel - Central Station

Fabulous 3372 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017
6.9

I only stayed one night as I messed up my other hostel booking and needed a place to stay. The location is far worse than my other Stockholm hostel (not on the most comfortable side of town & a bit out of the way) The beds were extremely noisy! You'd move an inch & it would squeak and wake everyone up. I ended up going back to my original hostel in hopes of a spare room (which I got). So obviously wouldn't stay here again. However it was clean and clean.

4th Feb 2017

A very good stay. The Staff was really helpful with finding places in Stockholm. Bathrooms were not that great. But overall value for money.

Thank you for your review. About bathrooms, we are curious to hear what was not great about bathrooms. Please e-mail us at info@cityhostel.se so we can see if there is anything we can make better. We have staff that goes here from 09.00 till 18.00 and clean all facilities. Till next time; if you have any complaines about anything, just come to reception so we can try to fix it :) Welcome back.

25th Jan 2017

The room is a bit cold, and other facilities are all good. Staff are nice and helpful.

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

We booked very last minute and the staff was very helpful getting us settled. Good facilities and the rooms were nice. They even left chocolate truffles on our pillows for when we arrived! I'd stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that you noticed the candy :) Welcome back when you are in Stockholm again :)

6th Jan 2017

Overall a good stay at this hostel. It was pretty centrally located and close to lots of transportation. 10 minutes to the main train station. Staff was really nice. A note is that they are only there for a limited time (out by 6 PM). However, during my stay there weren't any issues that required staff to be notified. Atmosphere was a bit lacking, but that's not really the hostel's fault and may not be relevant if you plan on being out in Stockholm most of the time. Would recommend.

Thanks for the great rating! If there are any issues after the reception is closed there is a button at the entrance door you can press and then someone will help you. :) Glad you enjoyed your stay here!

28th Dec 2016

The lady on the reception is PERFECT!!!! she's awesome and really nice!!! and the facilities are really clean and modern!!!

Thanks for the top rating!

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

Awesome hostel good location and staff were very friendly too :) xx

Thank you for your review and the high rates. We are happy to here you liked it here. Feel free to spread to your friends :)

12th Dec 2016

Is a nice place, the staff is very welcoming and is well located.

Thanks for the great review!

• WanderlustingRebecca
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

I stayed in the 6-bed female dorm. The hostel was quite close to the train station. It was a little frustrating that the reception closed so early, & this seemed to be echoed by other guests that I spoke to. Staff were friendly though. They sell toothpaste, and other essentials, which is always good. Light was pouring into my room from two windows above the door, & couldn't seem to close them. Bonus that even the top bunk beds had a reading light & plug socket! They also had a great info board!

Thanks for the detailed review! I think its quite a lot of hostels in Stockholm and even hotels that are not staffed round the clock. But I can understand it can be a bit frustrating. There is a "late arrival" button at the door though that you can press if there is something urgent during the night then someone will answer. Glad to hear you liked it here otherwise :)

• Slovakia, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

This hostel was an absolute delight, everything was perfect, just don't forget to bring a padlock. There is nothing to complain about here. Rooms were tidy, kitchen was well equipped and clean. We were really sad, that we had to leave :)

Thanks for the top rating!!