Fabulous 3,265 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,265 Total Reviews
City Hostel - Central Station Located at Fleminggatan 19, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm 11226 Fleminggatan 19
89% 3265
59.3328063 18.0445289
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

This is a great place to stay. The facilities are clean, the staff is helpful and the rooms are comfortable with that signature IKEA design. The single room was fantastic being that I traveled to Stockholm alone. Very accommodating and in a great location.

• maxypantsinyk565
  • Canada, Female, 41+
17th Sep 2016

Great hostel, very nice and helpful staff! Far enough from city center to not be a party hostel, but close enough to walk. The only thing I'd change is the very creaky beds.

Thank you for the review. We have gone through the beds recently but we will do it again. Thank you for telling us. Regards Hostel manager

• England, Couple, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Only stayed one night. Excellent staff. Not much atmosphere

Thank you for your review. Regards Hostel manager

11th Sep 2016

Functional hostel in the middle of Stockholm.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
10th Sep 2016
7.1

Easy instructions of how to get to/in the building. My single room room was a good size with a comfy bed. But I'm a light sleeper so being across from the toilets meant I was woken up constantly even with earplugs. Showers were a bit unclean (i.e. the floor) and the kitchen was unfortunately really filthy. I was visiting Stockholm for work so not a typical backpacker but the typical ones obviously can't clean their dishes or pick up after themselves. And wifi didn't work meaning I paid for UK 3G

Thanks for your rating! So sorry for the wifi. We tried to get that fixed the same day but that company does not work on weekends. About the cleanliness I am surprised because we usually get mostly feedback on how nice and clean it is and this is really important to us. Of course we are not here during the night so could be that people didnt clean up after themselves then. Anyway glad to see you liked it here overall :)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

The staff were really nice and always willing to help us with directions. I always found the bedrooms and bathrooms to be clean and in good order. however, I wish that their laundry was open later hours to accommodate people who are out after 6pm. They had a fantastic kitchen, that really facilitated easy cooking.

Thanks for the rating! You can also hand the laundry in and we wash and dry it for you and put everything in your room when its done. Costs just 20 SEK more than doing it yourself and you dont hvae to wait around for it to get done :)

• England, Male, 31-40
3rd Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel because it was clean with good bathroom and kitchen facilities. There are two large TVs for residents to watc as well as free internet and Wi-Fi access which helped me plan the activities during my stay. The hostel is very accessible from the train station but maybe the directions on the Hostelworld print out need to be amended slightly as I found I exited the bus station the wrong way and took a while trying to find the hostel. Overall I'd give this hostel 9/10.

Thanks for your detailed feedback! Great that you liked it here!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

good location. near to train/bus station. near to a lot of other places to visit.

Thanks for the review! Welcome back anytime :)

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Sep 2016
4.0

The single allocated to me was a dingy store room with low ceiling and strange noise. Whereas I paid more than a double room. When I called the emergency number the staff was not at all helpful. I would never stay in this hostel again in a single room.

First of all I am sorry to hear you feel this way about your stay here. Yes you had booked a single room but you were two people staying in the room which is why you paid the price for a room with 2 persons which is also what we told you we would charge when you made your booking. You called the emergency number because you were not satisfied with the room so you have been offered that you can cancel the next night for free but you did not choose to do this. I am sorry your stay here was not as you imagined it. We are usually quite clear on that we are located underground and that there are no windows so if we failed to communicate that well enough to you then I am sorry. I hope you could still enjoy your time in Stockholm.

1st Sep 2016
8.0

A very simple and clean place to stay in Stockholm. The location was fine, but I was there for a conference and had a bit longer to walk than in my previous accommodations. The layout of the hostel is not my favorite (the toilets are far away from the dorms), but it was dark and mostly quiet at night. The perk is I was given a top bunk, which made me unhappy as I am in my 30s and not very nimble in the middle of the night and needing the toilet, but a day later they moved me to a bottom bunk.

Thanks for your review! We are happy you had a good experience here.