City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel, clean, friendly, good value, great location. I would stay again and would recommend. Nice kitchen facilities.

Cheers for that! Hostel manager

everything was awesome besides the stains on our rented bed sheets! you have to use their sheets or they charge you. and you have to pay for their sheets too. location is not that close to central station or many of the sight seeing things.

Hi guys, cheers for the high rating :-) There should definitely not be any stains on the sheets. We pay for a cleaning service (that is also a reason we need to charge for rent of sheets) and they normally do a really good job, so it is very unfortunate this happen. We would have wished that you had told us so we could have given you new ones! Next time, ok? :-) Kind regards, Hostel manager

Great location - only nearby attraction is City Hall but train station is a quick walk away. Be aware: this is NOT a party hostel. Quiet hours are in effect at night and alcohol isn't even permitted on the premises. They do sponsor a pub crawl, though...just can't bring the party back to the hostel with you. Also, reception closes down on the early side - something to keep in mind if you book here. Overall, very satisfied with my stay.

very nice kitchen and common area. lots of books to read, rooms are pretty clean and comfortable too.

We are happy to hear you sound to be pleased with your stay :-) Kind regards, Hostel manager

Excellent stay

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you for that :) Regards Hostel Manager

Excellent hostel, the best one I ever been to.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • China

Thank you for the nice review. Regards Hostel manager

Best place I have stayed. Clean, comfortable, safe, great staff, cheap.

• 12th Jan 2015

Oh, thanx, we are honored for the feedback :-) Kind regards, Hostel manager

You defo won't find anything better for that price! Friendly and helpful staff, great location, nice kitchen, nice lounge, good atmosphere! The place is actually simple, but very tidy, cozy and organised! Toilletes are very clean, playing tacky old songs. Is there anything better to put you in the mood to kick off a day than brushing your teeth while singing Witney Huston at the front of the mirror? :D so much fun! Recommended!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for the fun and cheerful review! :-) Best regards, Hostel manager

The facilities were very well maintained and clean. Great location as well.

• 9th Jan 2015

Thank you for leaving a note :) Regards Hostel manager

Just stay like you are!

Thanks for dropping a line :) Regards Hostel manager

The toilet and showering room (for male) remind me of concentration-camp-style-dorm at my high school. Besides morning cleaning supports to be done also in the toilet (There's another row of sink that higher than the pissing ones located in a different corner, with faucets). I just found these are not very satisfying, and it need to note maybe I am a stickler for neatness, as a backpacker). Other than this it's a nice hostel to stay one or two nights in Stockholm.

Nice hostel but no windows as it's underneath the ground (level -1) Very quiet at night, clean, friendly, good showers... I can definitely reccommend it.

The hostel position and the routine for clients late comers (as I am) is perfect. I will recommend it to anybody like me who will stay in the most central part of Stockholm.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Russia

The staff is really nice! The hostel is clean and the atmosphere is convenient. We also really glad that they provide a complete kitchen utensils so we can cook at the hostel.

Thank you for that :) Welcome back any time. Regards Hostel manager

Clean, safe and friendly hostel! Can't ask for much more. I arrived at around 1.30am and had emailed prior and had no trouble getting in using the instructions they gave me. Stayed before and after my tour here, very happy!

Thank you for rating us high! It makes us very happy you liked it :-) Best regards, Hostel manager

Clean place 15 mins from the central train station. Great clean facilities, helpful staff.

Thank you for picking us when staying here and leaving a comment :-) Regards, Hostel manager

Made guests rent sheets for a fee. Most hostels provide this free of charge.

We are sorry you missed the information when booking your stay here, it's informed at all our booking sites. It is very common in Sweden that it is not included. Kind regards, Hostel manager

Everything you could possibly want for the money. The staff really make it, and it's a five minute walk to the central bus and train stations, ten minutes to the city center.

• 19th Dec 2014

Appreciate the feedback! Kind regards, Hostel manager

Very nice hostel, we really enjoyed our stay! Toilets and showers were clean and the kitchen was really nice. I especially liked the music in the toilets! :)

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the music :-) Regards, Hostel manager

a great staff, really clean hostel, nice communal room. The staff was really nice to help out in all they can. Closer to the shops and central station (about 10 mins walk). The only draw back is, you don't really get any sunlight in the room but still very nice hostel.

Cheers for leaving a comment :-) Kind regards, Hostel Manager