City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Excellent stay; our first hostel experience and we were impressed by the cleanliness, helpful staff, and well-kept facilities. Location is very close to central train station and therefore excellent for accessing the rest of the city.

• 26th Jun 2015

Thanks for the feedback and glad you had a good first time hostel experience :-) Hostel manager

Great location, clean, comfy and friendly staff.

• 25th Jun 2015

Thank you! Hostel manager

Good for a short visit, and if you just want to sleep (although the beds are super loud and squeaky) but I wouldn't stay longer. Not exactly easy to meet people with the way it's set up. Pretty quiet.

Thnaks for rating us pretty good despite your opionion. :-) Hostel manager

Beds could be "less noisy"

Thank you for the feedback Hostel manager

There are better hostels in Stockholm, such as City Backpackers Hostel

Thanks for taking time to send a review. :-) Hostel Manager

Good location and clean. The beds are noisy and uncomfortable. There is not really a hostel vibe...

Thank you for taking your time to write and sorry to hear you were not totally satisfied. Hostel Manager

Great clean room and really friendly staff. Excellent value for such a central location.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • popscicle1001

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. Welcome back anytime. Regards Hostel manager

My friend and I (late 20's) had an excellent stay in a 6-bedroom female dorm. The facilities were clean, everything was so well organized, and the room was comfortable with plugs and lights for each bed. The rooms contained lockers and the bedroom door and front door of the hostel also required key entry -I felt very safe! There was a subway stop right around the corner for easy travel to other areas of Stockholm. The area itself had quite a few restaurants, a grocery store 2min walk away.

• 15th Jun 2015

Thanks for leaving some helpful info for other guests! Hostel manager

It's a very new hostel next to the main train station. It's built in the basement and the dorms don't have windows to the outside. But that's the only thing I can critisize (ok, maybe also the mattresses are too soft, but that's a matter of taste). It's maybe the cleanest hostel I've ever been to! The kitchen is perfectly appointed, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the price is more than fair for Stockholm!

• 15th Jun 2015

Thank you for writing :-) Hostel Manager

Very safe hostel with secure locks to get in/out of rooms. Bathrooms and kitchen were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was very knowledgable about things to do in the area. A little difficult to find based on the directions online, but close to the train station once you figure out you need to cross the street, and go over the bridge to get to the hostel. Great stay! Will definitely stay here again sometime.

• 14th Jun 2015

Close to everything , security very safe, the staff friendly

Thank you for leaving a comment and the high rates :) Regards Hostel manager

Lovely hostel! Great location, friendly staff, and it is very clean. I recommend it!!

Cheers and welcome back! Hotel Manager

Maybe a closet in kitchen for dry food would be handy

Thanx for the tips and the top rating you gave us! Hostel Manager

Great hostel. Staff very helpful and friendly. Great location. Very close to central station. Walk. Dont get ripped off by a taxi like I did

Thanks for the high rating! Sorry to here about the taxi! :-( Hostel Manager

A bit far away from things and a bit expensive but overall it was a great experience and one of my favorite hostels! The staff was very helpful and when i requested a new room due to a particularly loud snoring man. I also met one of the nicest men I have ever met while staying here. :) I would definitely stay here again!

A bit expensive but definitely a great experience. Super clean rooms and bathrooms and excellent staff! Would stay here again if I go back to stockholm. About a 10 min walk to the central train station. Good wifi.

We appreciate that you are taking the time to write. Cheers! Hostel manager

This was my second time staying at this hostel and it was great. It's right by central station, and the hostel is very clean and comfortable. The beds are a bit squeaky but comfortable, and you have to bring your own bedding and towels (which is a general rule in Sweden). The washrooms and showers are clean, and we made use of the kitchen and living room area by making dinner. The common area is nice and it was easy to say hi and to meet other travellers. Would recommend!

Thnak you for the informative feedback of your experience here :-) Hostel manager

The place overall is nice, however it is lacking in atmosphere, the reception is only open office hours and the beds are incredibly squeaky so when someone moves it wakes everyone in the room up. Apart from these issues the hostel was great!

Thank you for taking time to write. Kind regards Hostel manager

The staff here really where amazing! My boyfriend got sick on our first day in Stockholm and badly needed a doctor. The girl at the front desk helped us so much we are very great fun! The rooms where clean and comfortable! The hostel was quite not like other hostels so you could actually get a good nights rest! The bathrooms where clean, the only thing I think would be good is a hook in the shower to hang some stuff. We would totally come back there on our next trip to Stockholm! Thanks again!

Thank you for the feedback. We try to take care of our guests the best way we can, it's our pleassure to help. And we are glad he got better :-) We'll check out the request about more hooks! Hostel manager

Good hostel, lovely staff, and great kitchen facilities. My husband was unwell and they let us check in early which was very kind :) the only thing we didn't like is the large school groups that stayed during our stay. They were quite loud and took up the kitchen space. Overall though I would recommend this hostel

• 29th May 2015

Thanks for leaving some comments about your stay :-) Hostel manager