City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Slightly out of the way from the centre of Stockholm, but still walking distance. Pretty close to the bus and train station. Place was clean and secure. Common area was ok and not a bad space to meet people.

Thanks for leaving your opinion :-) Hostel manager

When I arrived the reception desk was closed and they didn't leave a key for me. I had to talk to them on the phone for 20 minutes before they found my reservation and sorted out a key for me. Kitchen wasn't clean enough and the fridges were full of old food that smell.

We apologize about the fuzz with the key. Sorry to hear the kitchen was not clean. We always clean it before closing the reception but after that we can't check it and it is up to the guests to leave it nice after using it. Sorry that was not the case that time. The fridges are being checked frequently so we must have missed to toss the old food you saw. We'll try to be better with that. :-) Hostel manager

Vey nice place! Stayed for one night and would absolutely recommend it to everyone. The staff was easy going and understanding, the place was clean and the beds were comfy. There is also a very nice common room and a kitchen. Definitely will come back.

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

Thanks for the feedback :-) Hostel manager

Nice homely atmosphere. Close to everything.

Thank you for the high rate and for taking time and leave a review. Regards Hostel Manager

The common areas were nice and tidy, a good place to hang out after a long day in th

• 4th Oct 2015

Thanks for rating us :-) Hostel manager

Good location and facilities in the center of Stockholm.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Regards Hostel manager

I would TOTALLY recommend this hostel to everyone. everything from its cleanliness to the cool layout, the common areas, the staff! everything is amazing! This was my last stop on my 3 week backpacking trip and I am so happy . I had such great sleep, great showers and I felt so comfortable. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Wow, thank you so much for the cheerful commet! That made our day now :-) Hostel manager

Wonderful staff and super helpful. Not situated near the bars or anything, but incredibly convenient for the train/bus station, and close to other public transport to get to other areas of the town.

Thanks for writing! Hostel manager

I'm happy with my stay - clean, light and modern rooms. One thing that is bothering is that the bunk beds are so noisy. So you hear every tiny move during the night.

• 29th Sep 2015

We noticed the beds are noisy in that room and we will fix that a s a p. Cheers :-) Hostel manager

Excellent hostel. Very clean. Only put atmosphere as average because I was with friends and we spent hardly any time in the hostel so didn't have a chance to meet anyone. Good base to explore Stockholm from.

• 25th Sep 2015

Good hostel, allthough the room has been quite small and without a window. Location was very good and the staff was friendly .

Welcome back anytime! :-) Hostel manager

A very enjoyable stay with a convenient location. Communication has been fantastic and despite arriving after hours everything went really smoothly.

• 21st Sep 2015

Glad you thought it went smoothly, that is our goal :-) Hostel manager

Everything was good, just the kitchen need to be cleaned better. But that i s our problem ;)

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

Thanks for the high scores! :-) Hostel manager

The girls from reception were great in giving me informations about the city. Everything was very clean. Really recomend this place.

Thanks for leaving some feedback! Hostel manager

We've loved our stay at City Hostel and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place in Stockholm. The location is excellent - nice and beautiful neighborhood, close to everything. The staff was really kind and friendly and the atmosphere made us feel comfortable and enjoy our time. The facilities were always very clean, and the music playing 24 hours at the bathrooms is such a great idea. :) Couldn't expect anything better than that. One of the best hostels we've ever stayed at.

Wow, thanks for the top rating! Hostel manager

Good environment, very friendly and helpful people =)! The toilets have a lot of space and are not mixed, as I found usual in Stochkolm (and in my friends hostels!)... I would recommend it!

Thanks for the positive feedback :-) Hostel manager

Cleanest hostel toilets I've ever seen! The beds are quite noisy—every little movement wakes everyone up because of the squeeking springs! Other than that this place is pretty good. Staff were really friendly.

• 15th Sep 2015

Thanks for taking time to write. We are glad to hear you appreciated the cleanliness and the overall experience. Hostel manager

Great hostel in a convenient location. Lockers in all the rooms. Very cheap laundry.

Tack for the generous rating! Hostel manager

I had a great stay here - super friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds, great facilities which were clean and I loved the concept of the freebie stashes for food people no longer wanted and we're happy to leave for others. Kitchen and dining area was great for meeting people and getting into some friendly discussions. And the computers with internet were great for planning the next stage of my trip! Would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Sep 2015

Thank you for rating us! :-) Hostel manager

Welcoming. Spotless.brand spanking new total refurbishment. Not enough room to dress in shower room