City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Very impressive hostel. Very clean, secure, and friendly/helpful staff. Good location / easy to find. Will definitely consider for next visit to Stockholm.

Hi, Thank you and we hope too see you again soon. Bet regards Hostel manager

This hostel is definitely one I would recommend staying at if you are visiting Stockholm. It is close to central station and very easy to access. Although at points the Wifi did not work well, over all it was a very good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

hi, We have changed the wifi too a much faster and more safer one. But sorry wen we did that we hade some problem for some days but now you can surf for atleast 100mb per sekond. Welcome back Best Regards Hostel manager

Our stay at City Hostel - Central station was very pleasant. The hostel is suprisingly quiet, the staff friendly and the equipment perfect.

Thank you and you are welcome back. Best regards Hostel Manager

Had an amazing experience here! The staff were really friendly and were interested about my trip. They were helpful about things going on in the city, with lots of posters about good bars, restaurants etc. All the people staying there gave off a good vibe too! Only a 15 minute walk to the train station was very handy with my giant rucksack. Thanks for an amazing stay guys!

Hello its was a pleasure to have you here wenever you kneed help just call us. We try to do our best to let you feel like home. Best Regards Hostel Manager

Vi trivdes väldigt bra! Allt var rent och fräscht och fint! Kommer gärna tillbaka!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Välkomna åter! :-) // Hostel Manager

Staff was really helpful and friendly. Room was clean and nice, but a bit cold and the walls thin. All in all nice place with a good location and atmosphere!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Thank you for the feedback! // Hostel Manager

I was blown away from the quality of that place. Wonderful beds, very easy to find and friendly staff. When I go next time to Stocholm I´ll stay here, better than hotel. I had twin roon all bt myself so that made it feel like a hotel room.

Hello, We try allways to uppgrade our costumers if its possible. Nice to here that you like it best Regards Hostel manager

Great location, clean facilities and helpful staff. Wonderful stay!

Nice to have you hear! Cheers! // Staff

extremely good ! perfect ! nice ! ok !

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Romania

Thank you! // Staff

Get noisy at nights, poor ventilation in room.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hi We are looking at the ventilation. We have done some improvment to that so we hope that next time you are here you will find a differens. Best Regards Hostel Manager

Very clean and tidy. Nice common facilities. Nice staff. Quite near the city centre.

Hello, Thank you verry much for. The staff Fadi, Sara, Janina,Teo and Francois thanks you.

Great place, guys! Bravo!

Hi Thank you very much for these nice words. We are happy wen you are happy. Best ragards Hostel manager

It was the first time for me in a hostel with commonly shared showers and toilets. Apart from isolated incidences where people simply can't clean up behind themselves, the entire facility was exceptionally clean! Thanks for a really nice stay in this hostel!

We appreciate your feedback and welcome you back anytime you want! Regards / Staff

Not very clean mainly the kitchen (dishes and tables dirty). The showers were ok but could be more clean (floor).

Hi, Sorry We probebly did a bad job that day but we will do better. Best Regards Hostel Manager Fadi Kaib

Excellent hostel! Almost half self-service, very interesting. Walking distance to city center. Supermarkets nearby. Very clean and quiet. Definitely recommending it!

Hi, Thank you very much for you top ranking of us. Best Regards Hostel Manager Fadi Kaib

it is an ok hostel, no exceptional but not bad. Location is the best, as it is 5-8 minutes from the coach station, 10 minutes from the train station (if you plan a day trip to upssala), 15 minutes to City Hall (if you plan to catch a ferry to visit Birka, the first Viking town island) and 20 minutes walking to the old town. There is a 7 eleven literally next door, but I recommend you to look for other supermarkets as this one is 25% more expensive than other in the old town or train station area

WE're happy to here you were happy with the location. Very helpful information you point out too. Cheers! A good option to 7eleven is the grocery store 7eleven that is within 2 min walking distance. // Staff

The hostel is superbly located, which Central Station just a short walk away and stores all around it, for convenience. Staff are very friendly and seem to care about you as a person and not only as a paying customer. There's a lighthearted, common ground atmosphere. The facilities have everything you can possibly need and some more. I spent one week in City Hostel and didn't have one bad experience from my time, there. If you feel unsure about which hostel to choose, I'd say this is a safe bet

• 23rd May 2014
  • Portugal

Hi, Thank you very much for these nice words. Best Regards Hostel Manager Fadi Kaib

I will never go to any other hostel again. This place was perfect. I was welcomed beautifully and related to well. I felt right at home. The kitchen was all accommodating and it all felt cozy and like a home away from home. I had a private room, it was very small but not too small. Room enough to walk around. Very clean and decorated well. I couldn't be happier with my stay. I even left and came back the same night for another night. Thank you so much city hostel!!!!

• 23rd May 2014

Wow, how can you not smile when you hear this feedback! Cheers a lot for that! Hope to have you back again //Staff

Overall I was satisfied with the hostel. It was close to the Central bus terminal which makes travel to Arlanda airport quite easy. The hostel was quite far in comparison to the sights to see around Stockholm. It you plan to walk around it could be tiring. The hostel was clean and tidy with a nice quite atmosphere. I would have liked if there were more activities and opportunities to meet other guest with nights out or events planned around the City.

Thank you for taking time to send us a comment! :-) We will bring up the request for activities on the next staff meeting, cheers again! //Staff

I liked the very friendly staff and the location as it is not very far from the central. The rooms are ok (maybe a little dark) and clean. What I really did not like was the fact that you have to pass the kitchen and living room on the way to the showers...

Cheers for leaving your opinion! You are right, for some rooms you need to pass those areas to get to the shower, but you do have toilets close by :-) //Staff