City Hostel - Central Station Reviews

Fleminggatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden

Our stay was pleasant and we were satisfied with the hostel, but that's it. No wow factor most things were just average. Wasn't much of a social atmosphere and that's a big reason I like hostels.

Thank you for leaving a comment. Kind regards, Hostel Manager

The bed linen is chargeable which wasn't mentioned anywhere

• 27th Aug 2015
  • India

Thank you for the high rating. The rent of sheets are mentioned on all booking sites. Hostel manager

I stayed here for few nights and had an average experience. The main reason is that there was no real "hostel" atmosphere, it was rather "cold". The facility is located completely underground (even the kitchen) what I found really strange. Despite aircon it became really smelly in the dorm room. However everything was really clean which is a huge plus! There is no real common area where are travelers would meet and the rules are quite strict (e.g. absolutely no alcohol).

the office opening hours close quite early, but the hostel was really helpful via email to sort out arriving late. No problems - and I had really nice room-mates so I really enjoyed my stay here :)

Nice to hear you enjoyed the time and made some new friends :-) Hostel manager

This is a great hostel, not far from the station and have great staff. Laundry is the cheapest Ive seen in the whole of Scandinavia. The kitchen is really good and great Place to meet other Travelers.

Very clean hostel with a big kitchen! Super comfy beds. Perfect stay.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Nice Hostel but actually its atmosphere (design, color of the rooms) does not make you confortable. People were not talking each other because of it I would say...

Thanks for the high score anyway! :-) Hostel manager

If you arrive late, no body will be at the front desk to help you out with some quick questions. Getting to the hostel with the instructions before your arrival is clear but some help is always good, mostly when you are short in time

Thanks for leaving a comment. Kind regards, Hostel manager

It is a great hostel to be. Very clean, safe and the staff is always very polite and helpful. It's not a party place like most hostels in Europe, so it works if you need a good place to sleep. The kitchen is also a plus! I love free stuff boxes that they have in the bathroom and the kitchen, great idea!

We had a room without a window and we didn't know it in advance. I mean that fact wasn't in the room description. But we stayed just for one night so it was o.k.

Receptionist Sara was so awesome. She was very knowledgable and gave us many good ideas. Also she was funny and put up with me and my friends stupid humor. Ellin was also great. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone

• 15th Aug 2015

Cheers for you feedback guys! Glad you enjoyed our staff as the staff enjoyed your "stupid humor" ;-) Hostel manager

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »