Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

great little hostel, slightly unusual checking into one building and staying in another across the road, however, the rooms are comfortable (small) but it does what it says on the tin! I had a single ensuite room, tv, hairdryer, great wifi available. Only problem was there were no towels and no one around to ask for any. The staff were very polite, shook my hand and wished me well when I left. I would stay there again for sure.

• 12th Apr 2014

Very cheap place good location

• 2nd Apr 2014

Hostel not as described on the website for example: there is no roof top where you can grab a beer (or "bear" as they said) and look at the view. Also, this hostel is actually Hong Kong Hostel (check the address on Google under 47 Cause Way Bay). However even though there are inaccuracies online, the hostel was perfect for what I needed, Hot shower, comfy bed, locker for my things, free unlimited tea and coffee 8am - 10am as well as cooking facilities, hair dryer, free towel, and wifi.

• 1st Apr 2014

The Hostel rates were good, bearing in mind that the Hostel is located in a really central location. If location is your thing then try this hostel.

I stayed in this hostel when I came for Bruno Mar`s concert and I loved it. There was free wi fi, hot water showers, the bed was also comfortable. The room size was pretty standard for Hong Kong.

The hostel is clean, location is good.,and staff is very kind. I will recommend my friends to stay here if they travel Hong kong.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Dirty, small unorganized...

• 21st Mar 2014

Surprised its that good a hostel which spells value for money. Top tourist district which also frequented by fashionable locals. The best thing I like is the cleaniiness of the room. Huge creamy white ceramic tile floors plus stout double deck bunk wins it all. Front desk staffs speak English OK. WiFi definitely. All variety of transports. Will recommend to every backpack travelers.

excellent location. nice room. hot water are available too the only minus is no sign of hhotel location at the 1st floor

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Lovely atmosphere and nice and warm people.I think it`s best deal on the Ireland.I highly recommend it.

Best of 3 hostels I've been to in HK. Stayed in a 3 bed dorm with ensuite, the bathroom was good, as were the communal shower/toilet. Had a nice communal lounge area for people to sit around and also where the wifi was good, since wifi in room was a bit spotty. The staff were friendly and helpful and the reception was open 24hrs. Would stay here again.

Great staff and a lovely cat

Strongly recommend this hostel for friends who will come to Hongkong. Comparing the hostels in Chongking Building, this hostel is much clean and comfortable. And staffs are warm-heart people. I chose 3-person room. There are only 3 rooms for using, so much quiet.

I stayed in an 8 bed Dorm on Business Trip in Hong Kong.I have to say it was my first time staying in a Hostel, I was surprised to find out that the room I had was almost like a Hotel room, and I also save a lot of money.I will definitely stay again I had a good experience.

Cheap and really convenient. I loved the atmosphere and I thought the Hostel was safe, there are lockers to keep your valuable free of charge.You can also Computers in the Common Area for free if you don`t have a Laptop.Free City Maps, free coffee and Tea and a lot more, I enjoyed my stay!

Add one more shelf on the wall to put clothes etc, the room is seriously not enough space for two people's stuff

it's very cold during the winter! no heater or air conditioner! no wifi in the room

The hostel doesn't have any heating in the rooms. As it was cold in Hong Kong during my stay I was freezing in the hostel. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone during the colders seasons. But apart of the colder months, one can stay there.

• 12th Feb 2014

It`s what you get for HK! The toilet and Shower in the dorm were small but clean as it is always the case in Hong kong. Definitely better than Chunkingmasions ,way better!

Brilliant stay! the Hostel lived up to it`s expectations, comfort and accommodating.Brilliant I will be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3