Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I was very disappointed by what the housekeeper done. I didn't check out at all . but She threw away my private things. May be stolen. I am not sure. it's the first time I lost my things. And the housekeeper attitude is not good. the room very very cold. And very noisy in the morning. I am not recommend it .its terrible experience in Hongkong.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • China

Was upgraded to a 3 person room although I paid for a 8 dorm room, which was nice. BUT the room did not have wifi access and not being from HK with a number the only way I could communicate or search things to do etc was to go into the common area which was an inconvenience. The wifi in the common area was very poor and didn't cover the whole of the seating area. Only close to reception it worked. Bedding may have been clean but didn't feel it, Due to numerous stains over sheets and duvet.

I've stayed here countless times over the years and have always walked away happy!

Improve the security, I never understood why the girl who clean ththe rooms used enter many times during the day, to basically do nothing. Its kind of uncomfortable and suspicious at ththe same time.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Colombia

Room did not feel safe

Comfort Hostel HK is in an awesome location, but that's about it. You would ask the staff a question and they would look at you and turn away. The room was ok, but we had to change rooms after 1 night and the room they put us in was a 10 minute walk away (away from the awesome location), but it was clean and did the job. Common area was lackluster, internet was really bad, and the luggage storage was just everyones luggage on the floor in front of reception

Stayed 7 nights in a single private room with ensuite bathroom. Hostel is near to metro station but it is hard to find the hostel, there is no signs. Also the hostel reception, lockers and gathering area in a building and my room was in a separate building was far away 3 min walking which was very bad. The room wasn't clean and there wasn't any privacy at all. One of the workers opened my room twice without knocking the door. One day I was sleeping and another day I was changing my clothes.

I think the pictures on the website of hostel world are not verg close to reality. The hostel wasn't very clean, and a lot older than it looked like on the pictures. The general atmosphere was dodgy. On top of that there was a girl in my room that got stolen all her personal belongings while she was sleeping, only the staff had a master key.. Left earlier because i did not felt very comfortable.

• 26th Dec 2015

i will go hongkong next month again, i already booked this hostel again. good for teaveler. cheap price, kind reception, offer tea&coffee in the morning, and checkout is 12:00

Just bearable for this price (double ensuite). For those looking for a bed only. Location is great, although poor noise insulation might bother some. Place is hard to find since no signs & the guy at the lobby is a statue. Reception is at 3rd floor. Hostel operates with many names? The lifts are unreliable. Room was tiny, bathroom will be wet. If weather cold, room will be as well. Watch out for safety, apparently/hopefully the cleaning lady had opened/left our room door open while we were out.

The hostel staff particularly the guy is very helpful and accommodating. The rooms are clean and secured with lockers to put your backpack. The showers are clean. Good location. The only downside of this hostel which is really important for me and probably to most travellers is their wifi connection. The wifi connection in the rooms are very weak to no connection at all. You have to go to the common area to get a wifi connection.

The hostel had the best location! Couldn't have asked for a better area. Staff was very nice and the rooms was great!

Stayed in this Hostel 3 nights during the month of December. This was my first time in Hong Kong so i didn't know what area to stay in therefore i just chose the cheapest option. For your money you are going to get what you pay for of course. Check-in and out was very smooth and easy. First day arriving at the hostel it took me around an hour to finally find the place. Again just like their description there are no signs for the hostel outside so you have to pay close attention.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Perfect location for exploring Hong Kong. Not difficult to find and easy check in and room, private twin, was small but had all what is needed. Free coffee in the morning is great although the common area is too small for the number of travelers that the hostel can occupy. Will use this again upon return in Hong Kong !

• 28th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

good location, nice atmosphere and the staff speaks good english.

The location is incredible, very central and just a couple of minutes from causeway bay station. We stayed in a 3-bed private room. The room was very small, but it was of small importance as we were only in there to sleep. However, the wifi was incredibly bad. This is a major drawback as we could not use it for most of the time, making it more difficult for us to do research and plan the next day.

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Great single room! A bit small, but a good size for Hong Kong. The room had everything we needed and the beds were soft. Staff was helpful and the location was excellent. The hostel didn't have much of a common area, but the cat was friendly.

• 26th Nov 2015

We got a private room with two twin beds - it was amazing! Huge bathroom, enough space and very clean! Wifi worked perfectly. Absolutely no complaints.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Belize

Hong Kong is the place where people who are working in the catering and hospitality fields are unhappy, non-welcoming, non-helping. Seems HK is the place where these people serve you because you pay, bring money but they do not like if you have questions, need help, recommendations. Seems this is the standard in Hong Kong, what is quite pitty. So this Hostel do the standard, nothing more, do not expect more from the Hostel's staffs or anywhere in restaurants than just the basic things.

I think this hostel is nice!

• 6th Nov 2015