Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location was great and nearby a subway station. The beds unfortunately were as hard as stones, this hostel should not be called comfort hostel, because it was as for from comfortable as can be. The staff was very nice though.

We generally like our stay here. Easy check in and check out. I just thought they should have free towels in the rooms. If you want to stay here, bring your own towels or you can buy them at HK$20 each.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Internet slow in room

All is good, except water, it is not eough hot

• 5th Oct 2014
  • China

The 24-hr reception is ideal, the location just 2 mins from Causeway Bay is excellent for travel around Hong Kong Island and elsewhere around the city. The only complaint was the poor wifi coverage in the rooms which made it difficult to stay in contact online, we had to go from the 10th floor to the 3rd every time we wanted to use the internet - but everything else was good - cleanliness, security, etc. The staff were very friendly and all speak very good English!

Good, clean, and well located hostel. There isn't really a shared space to hang out in this hostel (it is in a different building to the reception/small hangout). But space is very limited in HK, so there aren't many hostels with great facilities at this price. Recommended as a low budget hostel.

We had a very friendly greeting and the general area for tea etc was a great meeting point. The beds were comfortable and the bedclothes changed every week. It was very clean. It's a very central location. It is only a few minutes from Victoria Park and trams, buses etc are just around the corner. There's a small supermarket across the road. lots of restaurants, pubs etc. I definitely recommend this hostel

• 15th Sep 2014

It's a lovely location, very close to the public transport boarding points..

• 11th Sep 2014
  • India

the location is indeed very good, but the living conditions and facilities are poor. the employees are sleeping on the corridor, outside your room, creepy. also, i asked one of the women to help me and she turned her back and farted, believe it or not!!!!!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Greece

Clean bathroom and clean room. Location directly next to MRT is excellent. Staff was ok. Totally new room and super fast WIFI. Would recommend it to my friends.

• 25th Aug 2014

wifi, location and price are good but thats it. bed was awful

The atmosphere was great for a solo traveller and the location was perfect. I was able to explore hong kong very easily from this hostel. They even have a hostel cat, which makes everything ten times better. It was a little weird having to fill the toilet bowl with a shower head though

this is a very good place to hit for those who are staying in Hong Kong for vacation or passing through to other countries. As long as you staying less than two weeks and you just need a place to call bed at night then I highly recommend it for its price and its location. However, if you're in Hong Kong for a long period I won't recommend this Hostel because its just too much, sometimes the toilet is not working and the AC, it's just not a comfort place for a long stay. Overall, great location.

By Hong Kong standards you won't find a better hostel and this price. The type of facilities you get seems to depend on which building you end up in but on my first stay there was a TV in the dorm room and the second stay had a kitchen unit attached to the room. Not the most sociable or friendly place but then Hong Kong isn't Thailand.

For the location I thought the price was good. HK is expensive so for these prices you can't complain.

You get a clean bed for a reasonable price, but there is no hostel atmosphere at all, as the hostel is made up of different residential apartments. Organisation seems to be poor, I had to change rooms during my stay, and say several other guests that had the same problem.

i had a good stay and the staff was helpful

The staff was incredibly helpful and considerate. My single room (with a double bed) en suite was perfect for me. The AC worked (once I figured out how to use it). The average cleanliness was so-so I but I think it's more of the Asian standard I'm not used too. Bring sheets and towels because they are not provided. Great stay overall!

• 7th Aug 2014

+: Staff is very helpful (changed our room when we asked for a room with a window on the second day) +: Awesome location: in the middle of causeway bay, a lot of shopping and great views +: Rooms are basic and clean (although showers windows are gone in some rooms) -: Beds differ in quality (Some are perfect, some are VERY hard) -: Waiting times for elevator: up from third (reception) means down first and then up -: Illegal hostel as is announced at the reception of the building

場所はコーズベイの中でも、とても便利な場所にあります。 香港の土地の値段の高さから仕方ないかもしれませんが、4-5畳の中に2段ベッド1つとシングルベッド1つの3人部屋は、なかなか狭かったです。 バスルームはあまり綺麗ではありません。 あと、ベッドの寝心地が良くなくて、腰が痛くなりました。(3泊宿泊しました。) 各ベッドには電気はありませんが、コンセントがあり、日本で使用しているタイプが利用できます。

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4