Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Most remarkable is the Hostel location, 2 mins walk to SOGO, Causeway. Most unsatisfied is the room atmosphere

• 13th Dec 2014
  • China

Well located in a busy area. Two metro stops away from LKF nightlife area. The hostel is in an old building but rooms are clean and the shower was entirely new. Excellent value for money

• 8th Dec 2014

is a nice place to stay and thanks to all the staffs of Hong kong hostel.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

We had a great stay at the Comfort Hostel HK, the room was newly renovated, kinda funky colored, but very clean and nice soft bed. Hostel was easy to find and close to the subway/taxi stand.

comfort hostel is a great, simple, clean and good value place to stay in hong kong. the only thing i was not happy with was the rather poor internet connection, since i had to work a few hours a day...

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

I had to stay in hong Kong for a few days to get my visa and although in the end I needed more days than expected Comfort Hostel HK made it much more bearable. The staff people were very nice and kind and I could meet some very interesting people who shared my same story or had a different one to tell. Besides, having free tea and coffee every morning was like the icing on the cake. I would highly recommend it to my friends and if I needed to go back to HK I'd definetely stay with them again.

I had one of the larger private rooms in the building over the and it has to be the biggest room you can get for that price in Hong Kong. The hostel is good value for money and a great location.

Staff spoke good english, not a very big social area and the WiFi works on and off... In a great location and is a good value for money.

The location is excellent, only 2 minutes walk from the causeway bay subway station, that connects you with the whole city. The hostel was not that special and the rooms were small, but as i heard from all the travellers, every hostel in Hong Kong is like that. If you dont expect much you will be totally fine. For Hong Kong prices its a really cheap place on a top location.

The room was disgusting and dirty and smelt extremely bad. As soon as we dropped off our bags we went to get air freshener to make the room bareable to sleep in. We got to the hostel late in the evening and we were leaving very early in the morning so was no point trying to switch rooms, rubbish last night of our holiday after staying in some excellent hostels in mainland China.

• 13th Nov 2014

room very small

Room very small

A must-go place everytime that I am in HK. Always a pleasure.

Cheap, good location, Nice atmosphere! Small, but that's normal in Hong kong.. No wifi in rooms, which could be inproved but overall, very good

Only remark: no bathroom door

• 25th Oct 2014

Excellent location, very close to the mtr. Comfortable bed and good ac. Poor wifi connection. Poor kitchen facilities, which were shared with the cat. Very cramped bedroom and the common area is very dark and confined, easily becoming overcrowded . Also the lift is very annoying.

Causeway bay is a great location - easy to reach the rest of Hong Kong especially on the MTR. There are alot of shops and restaurants nearby too. The staff in the hostel were very nice and helpful. The only downside was that the rooms were smaller than they look and the wifi didn't work for half of our trip. All in all, an average hostel.

It will be much better if there are some toiletries such as toothbrushes, toothpaste.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • China

The location was great and nearby a subway station. The beds unfortunately were as hard as stones, this hostel should not be called comfort hostel, because it was as for from comfortable as can be. The staff was very nice though.

We generally like our stay here. Easy check in and check out. I just thought they should have free towels in the rooms. If you want to stay here, bring your own towels or you can buy them at HK$20 each.

• 14th Oct 2014