Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

For the location I thought the price was good. HK is expensive so for these prices you can't complain.

You get a clean bed for a reasonable price, but there is no hostel atmosphere at all, as the hostel is made up of different residential apartments. Organisation seems to be poor, I had to change rooms during my stay, and say several other guests that had the same problem.

i had a good stay and the staff was helpful

The staff was incredibly helpful and considerate. My single room (with a double bed) en suite was perfect for me. The AC worked (once I figured out how to use it). The average cleanliness was so-so I but I think it's more of the Asian standard I'm not used too. Bring sheets and towels because they are not provided. Great stay overall!

• 7th Aug 2014

+: Staff is very helpful (changed our room when we asked for a room with a window on the second day) +: Awesome location: in the middle of causeway bay, a lot of shopping and great views +: Rooms are basic and clean (although showers windows are gone in some rooms) -: Beds differ in quality (Some are perfect, some are VERY hard) -: Waiting times for elevator: up from third (reception) means down first and then up -: Illegal hostel as is announced at the reception of the building

場所はコーズベイの中でも、とても便利な場所にあります。 香港の土地の値段の高さから仕方ないかもしれませんが、4-5畳の中に2段ベッド1つとシングルベッド1つの3人部屋は、なかなか狭かったです。 バスルームはあまり綺麗ではありません。 あと、ベッドの寝心地が良くなくて、腰が痛くなりました。(3泊宿泊しました。) 各ベッドには電気はありませんが、コンセントがあり、日本で使用しているタイプが利用できます。

We were very disappointed staying in comfort hostel hk. First off all, it wasn't comfort at all, tiny rooms for dorms, beds were shaking. The receptionists were terrible. It felt like they doing us a favor when they answered our questions. Only one out of 3 who worked there was nice. At least the atmosphere was good and nice backpackers as well. Not recommended at all.

Location is the only good characteristic

• 30th Jul 2014

The room was very cramped and very dark. The shower was powerful there was nowhere to attach it to the wall so you had to hold it constantly whilst showering. A staff member walked into the room without knocking whilst I was getting changed which I was really not happy about.

Staff was not very friendly, answers to questions were kept short "yes" "no". After telling that the toilet flush was not working we were told its going to get fixed, after 2 days we still had to use the shower to refill the flush. the rooms were not even close to what is discribed in the pictures. The actual "Comfort Hostel HK" doesnt seem to exsist on 7th floor is a sign, go to 3rd floor to register, which leads to HongKong Hostel which has a bad review already.

The main door to the entrance of the hallway which leads to my room had no doorknob it was not convenient opening the door just after leaving the elevator in the first floor. 55 Paterson st. Apart from this , the location is excellent, next to the subway station causeway Bay , and taxi. Shopping mall and restaurants are right around the corner. The room has good air conditioning, high-speed Wi-Fi and was clean.

The hostel was very average to disappointing overall. Private rooms were super small and actually worse than the dorm rooms. Air conditioner was old and didn't cool the room. The staff acted annoyed with me every time I dealt with them. I only stayed here because my preferred hostel was full. It's a good location but that's pretty much it.

• 25th Jul 2014

The hostel was in an ideal location just a three minute walk to the nearest metro. It was very secure and the staff were friendly. The only problem was we could not use the wifi in our room and had to either use it in the hallway or reception which was a bit inconvenient. Other than that the hostel is very basic but ideal for tourists who want to discover Hong Kong and only intend on using the room to sleep and store luggage.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hi, First, I enjoyed my stay! There was an air conditioning with was absolutely not an option because of the hell outside. The room was clean and the bed are correct. There is a little effort to do on the bathroome I think. Thoilet was broken and the shower was in the same room. And the last detail, there are no drapes to cover the window (in the room). Otherwise I was in worse hostel in my life! This hostel is Ok...

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Belgium

the location is good

The best hostel and and area in Hong Kong

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

The only slight downside was the shower - broken shower head and hot water ran out very fast. Otherwise very happy with the hostel.

Location was fantastic .. could not have been better. The private room was clean although across the street from the hang out area, so was hard to meet people. The common area was extremely hot and people all there to use internet so not very sociable. Room was air conditioned nicely. Overall , good but lonely in a private room.

Cleanliness of the bed sheets is questionable, the room was poorly maintained with very little lightening. I have concerns about the people staying in this hostel. I have witness guests letting in complete strangers (not acquainted at all) in their rooms, probably in exchange of a service. More alarming, staff allowed a new guest to move in the room at 5am. She made an astounding amount of noise by taking a shower and unpacking. Not respectable to current guests.

• 12th Jul 2014

It is ok. The rooms are ok and the bathrooms are clean. Location is really good. In the middle of Causeway Bay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4