Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Brilliant stay! the Hostel lived up to it`s expectations, comfort and accommodating.Brilliant I will be back!

a decent hostel...50m away from causeway bay MTR...and a 7eleven....

On the last day I was there, the night before I checked out I came back to find the door to my private room wide open. The cleaner had come through (I could tell as the toilet seat was up, I am female....) I had my passport, some money, credit cards etc in my room to be safe, or so I thought. I complained and was given an apology amongst excuses that they had new staff on. I am lucky nothing was stolen and the other people who were staying there were Honest. I won't stay here again.

• 31st Jan 2014

Is a very good place the location is perfect it´s surrounded of all tha you need, super markets, restaurants, is 3 min. walk to the mtr station, the wifi is very good, the cleanliness is very good, only one thing that they can improve is the cleanliness in the bathroom but if I go to Hong Kong again I gonna repeat in this place. The value for money is OK

Very lovely hostel. Clean and comfortable room, staff was friendly and always helpful. Perfect for my one week stay! The location was also really good! I did stay in a private room. This hostel had buildings on different street and I heard from friends that each location was different. I stayed across the street from the check in lobby.

The hostel was in a great location, however the standard were not great. The bathrooms were tiny and the shower are basically over the toilet. For the dorm rooms there seemed to be hardly any communal toilet/shower facilities. And the beds were terrible! Would have been more comfortable on the floor.

• 13th Jan 2014

In relation to price and quality I felt that the hostel was fairly priced.The hostel is Comfortable and convenient.If you like walking the hostel is located about 15-20 mins walk to Wan Chai and about 30-45 mins walk to central which are the most lively places at night.

Everything ok. I was here only for one night so i can t say a lot. It was clean and exellent position. Near evrything. Only one big problem NO HOT WATER

• 12th Jan 2014

The wifi did not work. The staff said they would take a look. They never managed to fix it.

• 11th Jan 2014

Clean room and have a nice renovated toilet without colourful wall that u feel to spend more time inside showering lols...!!! Friendly stuff too!!!!

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

The room its good for Hostel, Location also Good, but in the Hostel they can smoking so we smell smoke all the night, that disturb our sleep because we can't sleep well if everywhere smell smoke even in our room the smoke can smelled very strong.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Great location close to restaurants, metro, convenience store and laundromat.The hostel is economically priced for Hong kong and especially the Causeway bay area.I like the fact that the reception was open 24 hrs.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Out of the 3 budget accomodations I tried in HK this one was the best. The price is great, the price is ok, and it has a nicer atmosphere than the Chungking Mansion joints. The staff was really helpful and the little living room downstairs cute and with computers to use. Wifi worked everywhere. Our ensuite double room was small but with a tiny table and a closet. The room and the bathroom were definitely clean but I need to mention that we found a cockroach in the bathroom the first day.

Pros Friendly people from all over the world gathered here. I had a great time in this hostel. If you are there between now and March, say hi to my buddy Alex for me. Great Location, near subway, near supermarkets Cons Dinning place needs more space Microwave needs an upgrade Computers need to be turned on more often Wifi connection is almost nonexist on 4th floor and during night time Other than that, I'm sure you'll find your staying quite pleasant.

• 30th Dec 2013

Hostel is decently clean and well located. However, The wifi internet is practically no available. I wasted a lot of money on mobile internet.

So I stayed at the Comfort hostel and had to leave two days early, although a refund wasn't an option the staff let me 'give' my two days stay to a friend I met there, without asking him to pay. The man who seemed in charge behind the counter was really nice, and the place was clean and convenient.

Really enjoyed my stay there. A good location, decent room and very friendly and helpful staff. Was actually welcomed in my language which made an even better impression of the whole place. Higher quality than some other hostels in HK.

Booked two beds in a three bed shared dorm room, the room we got was nothing like the pictures posted on Hostelworld. The pictures show a very nice room with three separate beds, the only reason I booked this room and/or hostel, but we were given a terribly small room with a a single and a bunk bed. The manager stated that the one in the picture had a private bathroom, but the other room did too. they was just scamming us like they do to everyone. Needless to say, I will never stay there again.

The hostel was nice and simple.The bed was also nice and soft.

I have been visited HongKong many times, after lived in various of hostels which located in everywhere(kowloon, Tsim sha Tusi, Mong Kok, and so on). After years, personally i think I finally found a place where i felt that it is worth for the amont of moeny i paid and what i could get out of it. I mean, it is HongKong, you have to consider the local siutation. I like here, and from right now, everytime i visit HongKong, if i want to stay in a hostel,.I will stay here. only here. :)