Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel is in perfect location. Easily accessible through MTR, Bus and taxi. Though when we 1st arrived we find it hard to locate the place since the building has no name of the hostel. Overall it is a value for your money

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Very nice place and staff. I didn't know how to get there. When I called them they quickly picked me up personal. So sweet. Yes, the room are pretty small, but compair to The price, it's reasonable. The bathroom are cleaning. I would live there again

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • China

It was great location... But besides that, God forbid I ever come back and set my foot there. Smelly sheets. Super messy lobby commom room. Oh btw... Not sure if the sheets are cleaned after use.

A bit small rooms, but for this price ok in HK. I would at least expect to have window or at least much less noisy ventilation (impossible to sleep with ventilation on) Maybe repair toilet, after each flush the water flows for an hour or so. Not problem for us, but it is waste of water :)

Excellent room, very friendly staff

• 10th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

The division of the dorms between several buildings takes away from the hostel experience socially. The security guards in both buildings I went into were hostile or indifferent to guests. The staff wasn't very helpful, they just give everyone the same pamphlet when they ask for suggestions of things to do. Definitely not the most welcoming hostel I've been to. Great location though.

I slept in a private double bed room. It was okay. The room was a little small but at least I has space for my legs.

Sorry that our rooms are not spacious but thanks so much for your understanding.

Nice hostel, awesome area. Would recommend!

• 12th Sep 2015

Thanks very much for your support, we will try our best to do better!

Every year i will go to hongkong , and stay here, But this year it's really disappointed me ,and i will never stay here again . coz the air is really bad ,the air in the room is really bad. and made me sick,cant sleep at all. the air-con is also really really really bad . really bad place to stay .

We are very sorry about your case. But we hope that you could come and report the problem to us and we would try our very best to solve the problem for you. We have cleared the room and sprayed air fresheners in the room. And we also have adjusted the strength of the air-conditioning to make the room cool.Thanks for reflecting the problem and we would welcome any problems reported and do improvements on that.

Overall pretty decent for the money I paid. Convenient location and reasonable sized room. Wifi however was poor and there is no real atmosphere as my room was not in the main hostel building.

Sorry about the Wifi problem. We have called the internat service company to come and reset the wifi problem regarding the room you stayed. For the wifi in the main reception, hope you can understand that the network is sometimes unstable due to a lot of connections during busy hours. For the problem of the next building, we hope that next time you can come to us and request of your wants, if we have available rooms ,we will try our best to put you in the main building.

Stayed for 3 nights and it was fine. Nice stay with good wifi. Tiny bathroom but everywhere is cramped in HK. They upgraded us to a private room for no extra money which was lovely!! Basic and staff are quite helpful.

Thanks for your understanding that everywhere in Hong Kong is limited in space. We would do more in every aspects to make improvements. Thanks!

Overall a good stay with helpful staff - though the toilets weren't working, so we had to fill them up with the shower, but the staff was very understanding and gave us a small discount on the room. Location is good, right next to Causeway Bay Station and a two minute walk from the bus station to go to the airport. Small rooms, but ok for the price.

• 28th Aug 2015

The staff was very rude. The room was very small and the bathroom was horrible.

• 18th Aug 2015

I am sorry about your case. We would do some improvement on our customer service and the arrangement of the rooms. Hope you can come back next time.

We booked to stay in an 8 bed dorm. We checked in shortly after midnight following a flight. Due to the late time they gave us a private room. The room was very small with no electric. The wifi was very slow and frustrating to use. We later changed to a dorm room, which was in another building. The dorm had 8 beds and a further two dorm rooms attached, so it was essentially like staying in a 16 bed dorm. The wifi stopped working during our stay and they made no attempt to fix it. Good location.

Sorry about your case, we will try our best to fix the problems in the rooms and do some improvements on rooms arrangements. Hope you will come back next time.

Decent hostel just not very clean and the group area has no aircon and some of the rooms the aircon is bad. Some of the rooms are in a seperate building which limits the hostels socialness.

Wifi didn't work in my room for most of my stay which was inconvenient. Staff were great although didn't have a great grasp of English. Hostel split over 3 separate buildings and REALLY hard to find as no signage outside at all!! Not hugely social, maybe due to it being pretty spread out!

1 2 Next » last »