Comfort Hostel HK Reviews

A1, 9/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Friendly and helpful staff. I had to move to another room, which was a bigger room but I was not charged for the difference. This hostel is not a 'party' place but it is clean and within walking distance of the metro, Victoria Park, and lots of shops and restaurants. I stayed here for a week and it was a good stay. Thanx!

The hostel was average, nothing special and not worth the cost in my opinion. It was too basic for me and for the cost. The staff was helpful and friendly. The facilities were poorly maintained. The hot water and Wi-Fi were very unreliable.

It is a nice hostel. Our room was in a separate building from the repection whichwas not very convenient. The place is clean and the beds are very comfortable. It is among the cheapest of the nicest hostels in Hong Kong, I would say. Really close to the metro station and has a lot of places to eat close by. Also u can take a bus straight to the airport from around the corner.

very good.. it near shopping district.. easy to find.. and staff is friendly..

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Fantastic stay, but a bit expensive.

Located at 3min walk for the subway station, many restaurants around. My single room was clean, matelas was soft, room with enought space for 2 peoples. Love the not shared bathroom !

The hostel was fantastic, no complaints whatsoever. Even though I booked for the wrong day and they were full, they still found a place for me to stay. Perfect for New Years in Hong Kong.

Facilities is not bad. Though I selected 8 mix dormitory room, staff changed my room to 4 mix dormitory room. Location is very good, because the hostel is located near Causeway Bay Station.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

i like to stay at this place because the process to booked is very simple, kind staff and clean room. Easy to find from MTR Causeway Bay.

Paid for an 8 person room but was moved to a six person room upon arrival. Was a little bit confusing because the reception is on level 3 of one building but the rooms themselves are spread across several different buildings around the area. Staff were happy to provide directions, and are friendly. Great location for anyone that loves their high end shopping. 5min walk from MRT. Coffee/tea area was very small, elevators are also very small (but that is to be expected with HK).Should have lockers

We need to be in harmony with our neighbours and I would hope HostelWorld.com promotes that. Everything about this place is great.

Three of us enjoyed our recent stay at Comfort Hostel HK very much. The location is excellent. My girl went to the common room every night and chatted with some of the travelers from USA, Germany, England.....etc who were very international. It was fun chatting with them while sipping the free flow of coffee and tea. The wifi in our room was very powerful and a hair dryer, refrigerator, drinking water ....were just outside our room which made everything so convenient !! This place is great.

가격에 비해서 전반적으로 만족합니다~ 위치도 MTR역에서 가깝고 시설도 좋았어요~

• 21st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

The wifi in the room is very slow, almost non-existent... If you want to use the free wifi or Internet, you have to go to the lobby in 3rd floor. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Clean and nice. Downside my room was in a different building from common room

Most remarkable is the Hostel location, 2 mins walk to SOGO, Causeway. Most unsatisfied is the room atmosphere

• 13th Dec 2014
  • China

Well located in a busy area. Two metro stops away from LKF nightlife area. The hostel is in an old building but rooms are clean and the shower was entirely new. Excellent value for money

• 8th Dec 2014

is a nice place to stay and thanks to all the staffs of Hong kong hostel.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

We had a great stay at the Comfort Hostel HK, the room was newly renovated, kinda funky colored, but very clean and nice soft bed. Hostel was easy to find and close to the subway/taxi stand.

comfort hostel is a great, simple, clean and good value place to stay in hong kong. the only thing i was not happy with was the rather poor internet connection, since i had to work a few hours a day...

• 20th Nov 2014