Deck88 International Youth Hostel Reviews

1F Hongya Cave, 88 Jiabin Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing, China

Location is good. Located next to Hongya Cave and Jie Fang Bei, a major shopping area in ChongQing. Cleanliness was okay. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Firstly, I got lost as there are two maps on the website; I opted for the one that didn't look like a cartoon and the map was for a completely different part of the city. Secondly, the hostel reminds me of a very cheap rural Chinese hotel - the single room I had was very depressing and damp. There was just a glass wall separating the room from the corridor and people weren't quiet at all when they came in late. I think that the hostel is probably suitable for Chinese travellers only.