ETZzz Hostel Bangkok Reviews

5/3 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Kamar mandinya sangat jorok dan sedikit. Tidak disediakan shampo dan sabun. Bagusnya disini dekat dengan MRT dan 711

Dekat dengan MRT jg tempat makan. Tapi kamar mandinya sangat sedikit dan selalu mengantri setiap hari. Tidak ada shampo dan sabun seperti hostel yg lainnya.

No windows in rooms.

Very bad staff, the place seems to be abandoned. Beds are ok but the rest is really bad.

hassel free- good place to stay

the staff is on the phone with someone when I arrived, it was a little bit uncomfortable. the room was clean but the bathroom is very wet and something wrong with some door. when I checked out, the staff was very rude, he slam the pc to checked wheter I had pay or not. It was very uncomfortable

Nice place enjoyed my stay even if only for a night, clean showers and lockers, close to the metro all you need for a night in Bangkok

Staff ist amazing and the fourtht floor is amazing to hang out with people from around the world . The rooms a quietn and the lockers are safe after one understood how to use them . Price was impressive and with the mrt you get everywhere you want super quick . Nothing to complain about. 7-11 is round the corner :)

This hostel is pretty good, cheap with knowledgeable staff. However the rooms do not have windows and the lockers are small- can't fit your travel bag. My room was beside the common room and under the roof... which was terrible. People would drink everyday and music would be quite loud. One night I had to go turn the music off at 5AM once everyone had passed out on the couch. They have a great common area, and if you are not on the top floor, you will have a great sleep.

The staff is awesome, so friendly and crazy.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Not a bad hostel but not very sociable despite having a cool roof terrace. The WIFI is also hit and miss as it drops off regularly. Location is ok but not too much within a 5 minute walk. Good cheap street food just around the corner though. The silom area (patpong) is just about walkable but you can just take the MRT train there. MRT is really good for seeing the city and connecting to the skytrain. About 80 baht for a taxi to khaosan also.

A nice, relatively new and clean hostel. In a good quiet location, away from the suburbs of sin, but close to anything you might need - restaurants, massages, transport etc. Some rough edges are becoming exposed, as none of the staff seem to be handymen - missing hooks, broken racks, leaking roofs etc. but overall a good stay for a good price.

Everyone seemed quiet at this dorm, but some people prefer that. Bathrooms a little small and dirty but is worth the price. I'd come back again

Good clean hostel. Air conditioned rooms which is a must in Bangkok. A few issues such as overbooking our room and my friends bed being used when we returned home one night. Also decided to attend to our air conditioning unit one morning (it wasn't broke) but not ideal to have staff drilling in your room early morning. Otherwise good crowd, friendly staff and helpful when booking our onward journey

Great staff over at Etzzz!!

• 14th Aug 2014

My base in Bkk. Nice sleep, easy to get everywhere. Staff is very helpful. Nice place to meet other travelers. Would recommend it.

I stayed only a night go catch my flight. Good clean basic hostel with aircon and wifi. Its close to public transport and also right by the cheap local food vendors/shops. Keep in mind the front dresk seems to open at 8am. I came early from an overnight bus but couldnt get in.

First thing,I think that place doesn't have the atmosphere for backpackers,their public area is so small,which makes you wander that is for chatting. So I just stayed one night there.