ETZzz Hostel Bangkok Reviews

5/3 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Glad to find ETZ hostel as a handy, backup bolthole for when my usual haunt s full. the location actually is better, just a few steps from the nearest Metro station. Comfortable and convenient, though the dorm is a little small and cramped. Good enough for the purposes, though. Handy chllling out room and blissful air con.

I really enjoyed my stay here, i was going to stay only one night but then i ended up staying other 3 nights. I love the rooftop which offered a nice view from Bangkok. The staff was super helpful and very friendly. I also really liked the fact that the Bangkok railway station was 3 stops and the subway stop -Lumpini- was only 4 minutes walk from the hostel.

The private double room was quite small, had no windows and the a/c was rattling. I found better value for the same money elsewhere.

• 6th Aug 2015

Right off the Lumphini MRT so you can connect with the BTS. Beds are comfortable, blankets a little scratchy. They allow you to store your luggage for up to two weeks which is an amazing feature. Showers are okay, but not plentiful.

We booked a 12-bed room but got upgraded to 8-bed room because of lack of vacancies so that was good. It's super clean and you have lockers to keep your belongings in so it's extra safe. Location is directly in between two MRTAs so it's quite a few minutes of walking in either direction to get to either Lumphini or Khlong Toei MRTA.

Very nice staff. Clean hotel/rooms. Good location.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Philippines

We checked in, went upstairs saw that the lockers didn't fit our backpacks and that it was not located anywhere near khan San road, so we left.

Nice hostel, showers need renovating. I liked location.

Great hostel for some R&R 5minute walk to khao San road. Not a party hostel but great to relax and get some good sleep if you want to take it easy for a few or even go party in khao San but have a good place to sleep. Young staff were awesome and super friendly, everything is super clean and awesome showers. Included breakfast was basic but good. Would definitely recommend!

Really clean and safe hostel, staff are wonderfully friendly. Enjoyed my stay here!

Such a lovely place. Near to the public transport which allow me to move freely. Really will be back here someday. And yes, there's rooftop to hangout. Perfect place.

The staff were amazing.. Travelled by myself but felt very safe being there.. Always someone new and friendly to speak to and hang out with.. It made all the difference.. The staff spoke very well English and were respectful and engaged in conversations.. The staff made me feel welcomed! Thank you! :)

It's a good place nearby Bangkok's CBD and hang out area.

Unfriendly staff and the location is far from the major sightseeing spots. I recommend the backpackers to stay where is closed to the river. Otherwise, we will spend a lot on transport.

this hostel is very clean and convenience to MRT station at BKK

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Although the location isn't great and we struggled to find somewhere to eat having travelled all day, it is without a doubt the cleanest hostel I've ever been to. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. the roof terrace, although a lot of steps to talk too, you get to see an excellent view of the city. The Common room is really cool too! Overal excellent stay, wish we had booked this one for thai new year and not just a stop over.