• 5/3 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
8.2
Fabulous 664 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 664 Total Reviews
ETZzz Hostel Bangkok Located at 5/3 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10120 5/3 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn
82% 664
13.7242625 100.5484360
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
9th May 2016

Really good location close to public park. Staff were belters and always smiling. Great value!

• jogieepogiee
  • Malaysia, Female, 31-40
8th May 2016

Location excellent, near to subway station n bus stand. 7e, atm machine is just around the corner. In the morning, lots of street food to choose n cheap. Dorm n bathrooms very clean. Locker available but need to bring your own pad lock. Outsiders not allowed. But I don't think they can tell the difference. As long as you n your dorm mates lock the door, your stuff should be safe. Friendly staff, very helpful. Wifi connection is excellent. Highly recommended!!

• India, Male, 31-40
6th May 2016

It's above my expectations... Met new people , hangout with them, sharing knowledge...

• stuartcrees
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th May 2016

At first when I got there I thought I'd picked a bad hostel, however I was completely wrong. Staff amazingly friendly and helpful and a good social atmosphere. Rooms clean and air con was good. Location a bit random but in Bangkok it's so easy to get around it didn't matter. Only downside were the showers/toilets, very old and I was in and out of them quickly. Could do with a bit of a refurb. Overall though great hostel!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2016
5.4

I was surprised that this hostel had such a good rating. The room was extremely cramped, there weren't enough showers and toilets for each floor, the common room was extremely cold and the location is terrible. They also don't allocate bed numbers so on my second night my bed was stolen by someone else and there isn't a lot of tourist information available for guests. The best part about the hostel is that it's located near a train station, so it was easy to leave and move to a different hostel.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us, as we strive so hard to ensure that everything is taken care of for our guests. We would like to answer all of your points raised, although it is such a pity that during your stay with us, you did not highlight these items to any of the Fairview Team. Your reservation was 12 bed dormitory but on your arrival we free upgrade you to 6 bed dormitory, Our apologies that the room too small for you, and also your bed was stolen in the second night if we had known that in the third night of your extend we ensure we could have fixed this problem immediately. Also we apologies for the showers and toilets room was not enough for you, it is always very difficult to get a balance of what our guests prefer. Common area was extremely cold – The A/C in common area is out of our control, which is guest operated and not on a timer. if we had known that this was causing any inconvenience we would have helped in every way possible to ensure your stay with us was more comfortable. Summing up, it is unfortunate that these comments were not addressed in person, whereupon we could have settled any concerns immediately. We do wish you well for the rest of your trip and look forward to welcoming you again soon. Warm Regards, Ratchada P. - Hostel Manager

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

I really like the hostel although I spent 1 night. It's in good location and nice stuff!!! :)

• mehmetender848
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

It's one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. I just spent one night here on my way from Chiang Mai to South thailand, I didnt really have any expectations apart from good subway connections but it turned out that this place has a great atmosphere. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly, they are always smiling :) most of the hostels nowadays try to sell you their overpriced crappy food and drinks but this place provides you a kitchen in the common area and a fridge to keep your beers cold.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

My boyfriend and i stayed here for 4 nights and it was great. The rooms were clean and had AC, SUPER close to the subway and right outside a local go to for street food (neither of us got sick off it and it was well priced with plenty of options). The internet was iffy on the computers but if you used a personal device they were fine. We switched to another room on the last night and found two bedbugs, but it was rectified immediately. Friendly staff who spoke english well. highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your kindly review, we are very happy that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for your comments about our staff. Your remarks constantly help us in improving our standards and the service to our guests. Finally thank you for your recommendations to other travelers. We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Also we miss your very nice tattoo : ) Friendly Regards, Ratchada Potip Hostel Manager

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I always stay in this hostel when I'm in Bangkok now, it's really lovely place with a nice common area (including some cooking facilities) and a rooftop terrace. It's super easy to meet people here because of these. The metro station is only a 5 minute walk away so it's really easy to get around, plus it's in central Bangkok anyway. Nice food market around the corner, plus two corner shops for booze etc. The staff here are super friendly and helpful. Great place!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

- Super friendly staff! - Loved the location: out of the craziness of downtown but still close enough to everything by cab. Walking distance to lovely Lumphini park. - Rooms were great: outlets for every bed, awesome A/C units, good wifi. - Suggestions: bathrooms and showers could have been a little cleaner, mirrors in the rooms or at each bed would have been nice for getting ready in the morning rather than having to use the one communal one in the bathroom area.