ETZzz Hostel Bangkok Reviews

5/3 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

My base in Bkk. Nice sleep, easy to get everywhere. Staff is very helpful. Nice place to meet other travelers. Would recommend it.

I stayed only a night go catch my flight. Good clean basic hostel with aircon and wifi. Its close to public transport and also right by the cheap local food vendors/shops. Keep in mind the front dresk seems to open at 8am. I came early from an overnight bus but couldnt get in.

First thing,I think that place doesn't have the atmosphere for backpackers,their public area is so small,which makes you wander that is for chatting. So I just stayed one night there.

Just down the road from Lumphini metro station where you can connect to the rest of the city. The dorms are nice, staff really helpful. Good place to stay.

I stayed in ET Zzz twice. All the staff is genuinely friendly, from the front desk to the cleaners. Sam is a specially guy who make friendship with everyone. He is restless finding answers and solution to all your enquiries. I hope he will live in Barcelona one day, as he wish. Everything is cleaned on spot and there are 5 toilets/showers in each floor. Beds are confi. They have a room store where you can leave stuff for 2 weeks (or slightly more, lol).

Staff is super friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions with a smile. Loved getting to talk with them! The location is nice because it's away from the touristy areas. Very close to the metro and amazing street food.

I staid at ETZzz for a couple of nights and it was just awesome! The hostel is well located and it's really big! It's clean and has different things that make everyone's staid very confortable. What I liked the most was the staff. Their are very nice and helpfull. Allways willing to help their guests!!! I really recommend this place to all!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Amazing hostel with super awesome people running the hostel !Close to the metro, you can easily get downtown or any sky train in just a few stops.Sweet common room great way to meet people and so much cheap just over the road. Not close to Kohsan road which is a awesome thing! One night there you thank god every day your away from that malevolent destructive road...

This was an awesome hostel. I've stayed in hostels all over europe and this was comparable to some of the best I've seen over there. Great rooftop view of the city, right next to the MRT, and super friendly staff. Sam at the desk can speak english very well and was very helpful. The only problem I had was that the toilet in our single room wouldn't flush but there was one right across the hall. great place overall

• 27th Jun 2014

really nice place... and the guys from frontdesk really helpful !!

Really enjoyed my stay here! Lovely top floor hangout area. Great location a 10 mins walk to lots of restaurants. But if you want the staff will always call to order takeout for you! BTS is do close easy to get to airport and train station. Taxi to Don meaung cost us only 180 bht and the guy was happy to go out in the rain at 4am and get us a nice taxi! The staff totally make this place, all awesome and fun, especially Sam. Stayed here twice and will always use this hostel as my Bangkok base

The only thing to improve is to organize some fun activities so that people can socialize more and so the atmosphere would be more enjoyable.

Honestly a great hostel...what made it great was the staff. Located kind of away from touristy areas, but really, that could be a good thing unless you want to constantly be reminded that you're a tourist. The staff was PHENOMENAL!! Especially SAM...bent over backwards (ie called taxis, spent hours trying to find next hostel, took me to buy contact lenses...) to accommodate guests! Great bang for the buck.

For the second place in Bangkok, this definitely far bad than I can imagine through those pictures. Staff is not really welcome to guide us around the city, there was one but he was somewhere when we needed. Facilities are too old and not as good as how they describe on Hostelworld. Especially when I came, the lobby at 1st floor was horribly stinky. Really annoyed. One plus point of this place is that local foods around are great. You can buy a dinner for just 25 bah

The staff very friendly and helpful. The hostel is central close to the Metro station. All rooms are airconditioned. Very good. I will come back. It is the best hostel in Bangkok.

the best hostel ever!! the staffs are very helpful, the room is very clean. every beds had two individual plugs and light, which is very thoughtful!! very near mrt station.

• 15th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

I think this a great hostel in a perfect location and value for money

Excellent staff! Tui and Jing were very helpful and all the staff were always smiling and positive. The 4th floor lounge is great though it might be loud for one of the dorms that is right next to it if people stay up late. The 12 bed dorm was great. The location is good with ATMs, 7/11s, restaurants and street food right outside. It's right next to the metro station and a bus stop which makes it easy to get everywhere and better than staying on Khao San rd, in my opinion. Would stay here again

The location is perfect for a backpacker, it's convenient to eat, to commute and safe place to stay. Only that padlock, personal toiletories are not provided which you need to use your own. (Renting a big size towel from the hostel costs around 1.7USD, unlimited time)

• 8th May 2014
  • Taiwan

ETZzz is an ok hostel. It is clean and has a good air conditioned communal relaxing area with computers that work. Its nice to have wifi in the room. Its roof top isnt anything special, but a nice touch. Location isn't great, but bus connections are good- recommend bus over tuk tuk or taxi! If you're looking for a party hostel this isn't the place at all. Poor security of the luggage room- left my bag in there for 20 mins

« first « Prev 1 2 3