El Dorado International Hostel Reviews

Calle 12 # 8-55, San Gil, Colombia

Very good and friendly staff, moderate facilities, good location, reasonable value for money, would be happy to stay again.

Seriously a great, small and relaxing hostel. Stayed here for 5 nights. The three-bed dormroom functioned as a private room for the two of us and we paid just 15000 each. Just 20 meters from the main square, the location is perfect and the bilingual staff is very kind and they have a lovely dog. In addition there are many possible activities organised by the hostel (extreme sports) and they rent very decent mountainbikes.

• 11th Mar 2015

Wasn't really my place. I was quite tired, when I arrived and the room was facing the common area. In the common area there was music and and a television and for me there was too little opportunity for a quite space. The staff was very friendly though. So for me it wasn't the best place, for others it might well be.

Fabio, Sandra, Luis and the whole family at El Dorado are absolutely wonderful! This hostel really feels like a friends house. It's extremely comfortable and by the 2nd night we felt like we knew everyone staying here and felt secure enough to keep our door open. There are some great communal spaces and a nice kitchen where people often make meals to share at the large picnic table in the main hall. While you're here absolutely do Luis' caving/canyoning/repelling tour! thank you el dorado!!!!