El Dorado International Hostel Reviews

Calle 12 # 8-55, San Gil, Colombia

I loved my stay in this hostal! it is a very relaxing and quiet place where you can have a break from the busy traveling life. the people here were extremely helpful and very sweet! i would also suggest doing the canyoning here! defo one of my highlights in San Gil!

El Dorado is a chilled out, friendly hostel with excellent facilities including Netflix and a laptop! Staff were knowledgable helpful and really helped us to make the most of our stay in San Gill. We were very happy to extend our stay and highly recommend to others! Thanks again! X

We had a wonderful stay at El Dorado hostel. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful in making our plans around San Gil. The room was cozy and very clean. The location was perfect , only steps from the main plaza and near lots of restaurants and shops. We would highly recommend staying at El Dorado Hostel.

Outstanding staff and fantastic location. 3 bed dorm had no window and was quite small. Not ideal.

Amazingly helpful staff, especially Phoenix!! Recommend to everyone!

Más como una casa que un hostal. From the moment I arrived I felt immediately at home. The hostel had everything I needed; drinking water, hot shower and a super chilled atmosphere. All of the staff could not do enough for you & made everything easy for me by booking activities (the canyoning was especially fun!), directing me to nearby villages via the local buses & inviting me to practice yoga on a local farm. A great hostel & the central location was an added bonus. Muchas gracias a todo!

Great place to stay! The staff are very welcoming and helpful and the hostel has a very sociable vibe.. Seconds away from the main square so everything is on your doorstep. Bonus points for having Netflix which is great if you are in need of a night in.

• 20th Aug 2015

This is the best hostel! I came here on a recommendation of a friend and it surpassed my expectations. The staff are very friendly, speak excellent english and are knowledgeable about the area and how to make the most of your time here. There are canyoning activities, which I really recommend, super fun and really good value for money. I booked for one night but ended up staying for a week!

• 7th Jul 2015

Very good and friendly staff, moderate facilities, good location, reasonable value for money, would be happy to stay again.