El Dorado International Hostel Reviews

Calle 12 # 8-55, San Gil, Colombia

This is the best hostel! I came here on a recommendation of a friend and it surpassed my expectations. The staff are very friendly, speak excellent english and are knowledgeable about the area and how to make the most of your time here. There are canyoning activities, which I really recommend, super fun and really good value for money. I booked for one night but ended up staying for a week!

• 7th Jul 2015

Very good and friendly staff, moderate facilities, good location, reasonable value for money, would be happy to stay again.

Seriously a great, small and relaxing hostel. Stayed here for 5 nights. The three-bed dormroom functioned as a private room for the two of us and we paid just 15000 each. Just 20 meters from the main square, the location is perfect and the bilingual staff is very kind and they have a lovely dog. In addition there are many possible activities organised by the hostel (extreme sports) and they rent very decent mountainbikes.

• 11th Mar 2015