El Dorado International Hostel Reviews

Calle 12 # 8-55, San Gil, Colombia

Amazingly helpful staff, especially Phoenix!! Recommend to everyone!

• 26th Sep 2015

Más como una casa que un hostal. From the moment I arrived I felt immediately at home. The hostel had everything I needed; drinking water, hot shower and a super chilled atmosphere. All of the staff could not do enough for you & made everything easy for me by booking activities (the canyoning was especially fun!), directing me to nearby villages via the local buses & inviting me to practice yoga on a local farm. A great hostel & the central location was an added bonus. Muchas gracias a todo!

Great place to stay! The staff are very welcoming and helpful and the hostel has a very sociable vibe.. Seconds away from the main square so everything is on your doorstep. Bonus points for having Netflix which is great if you are in need of a night in.

• 20th Aug 2015

This is the best hostel! I came here on a recommendation of a friend and it surpassed my expectations. The staff are very friendly, speak excellent english and are knowledgeable about the area and how to make the most of your time here. There are canyoning activities, which I really recommend, super fun and really good value for money. I booked for one night but ended up staying for a week!

• 7th Jul 2015

Very good and friendly staff, moderate facilities, good location, reasonable value for money, would be happy to stay again.