Fernloft City (Chinatown) Reviews

Blk 5 Banda Street #02-92, Singapore, Singapore

Great location for basic accommodation. Would stay again.

The hostel is clean and the atmosphere is very relaxed. I hope to visit again the place is really confortable, the room & toilet were clean. the breakfast was okay. the staff are polite and happy in help us. thanks.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • India

Small and quiet, making the most of the space available. Very nice staff, no room to create an atmosphere or vibe unfortunately. Breakfast was a styrofoam cup with crackers and a coffee satchet, I would refrain from saying breakfast included, more so just tea and coffee. Great location for Chinatown and the food and markets and subway to airport.

The manageress was really kind and friendly we slept in late on our first day as we were jet lagged and she brought us some muffins in bed. Basic but everything you needed was there including lockers. I would stay there again.

• 14th Nov 2014

I commend Auntie Aini for the great job of taking care of us and making us feel comfortable. She always make sure the cleanliness of every corner of hostel and always ready to help. I will miss you Auntie Aini! 2 thumbs up for you Autie Aini!

• 12th Nov 2014