Fernloft City (Chinatown) Reviews

Blk 5 Banda Street #02-92, Singapore, Singapore

This Hostel does not exists anymore. I want my money back please.

• 13th Jul 2014

Its a lovely hostel. My brother and I really like it. There are many pub and bars near the hostel, also, good food as well. We had a great time staying at the hostel.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Ainty and Sunny are wonderful people and make me fell really at home. I will miss them !

• 10th Jun 2014

Thank you Erica! We miss you too. You're an excellent guest whom we love to host in future if ever there's an opportunity. We wish you all the best. Do come again and visit us! :)

Nice staff and good plsce in vhinatoen. Nice host. But small room and I got bites from bed bugs and slow printer.

Size of room is in accordance with guidelines from approving authority. Guest went to the bed straight after she spent quite a while in the field across the hostel playing a lantern. As the grass in the wide field is thick and long, she might have been bitten by insects and leeches. There is definitely no bug in the bed as the outfit is fumigated regularly. Other guests who were present testified to the complainant they were not affected. Sometime, bugs are brought in by the backpackers.

thanks for the feedback request for stay at Hostel Fernloft City (Chinatown). we arrived at 11 pm as many as 8 people, and the same that had greeted the hostal, my experience during the stay in some hostal (eg Royal, bear and Fernloft in chinatown), Hortel Fernloft least good (only 3 bathrooms while the occupants are very much about 25 beds) and too many rules and most minimal breakfast facilities. This is the first and hopefully my last hostel to Fernloft City (Chinatown) is. thank you

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

The group's ruckus and the mess created from the food and drinks they brought in to the dormitory caused so much nuisance to other guests that left the Branch Manager with no choice but to politely advise them to observe the Hostel rules after her many attempts to curb their unruly behavior failed. The bathrooms for 18 beds, not 25 beds, the maximum allowed, are in compliance with regulatory requirements.Continental breakfast is complimentary.

the dormitory was way too cold (air con too cold and not ajustable) and full of mosquitos. Morevover, it was quiete smelly.

• 26th Feb 2014

Super nice host! Bring your own padlock as there are big lockers! Felt so safe and secure.

• 26th Feb 2014

This place is horrible. The air condition unit was defective/not functional. Only electric fans were used:-(. The lady was not friendly, she's like an old maid scaring our kids because she got angry when the kids played. Service was really poor. Our Singapore escapade could have been perfect, if only we chose a place to stay other than this. Definitely not recommendable, and definitely, i'll not be coming back to this place.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Philippines

I am sorry for the inconvenient wth the aircon upon your arrival but we did have it fix and as stated on website we do not accept children below 12 and went you arrived was suprised you have a child with you but l politely told you about it and i bought chocolate for the children that l was happy that they are nice ones, the next day. i am sorry if you misunderstood my kindness to a old maid scaring kids. If l did offend you in any way lm sorry,hopes to see you again! Thank you