Fernloft City (Chinatown) Reviews

Blk 5 Banda Street #02-92, Singapore, Singapore

The hostel is clean and the atmosphere is very relaxed. I hope to visit again the place is really confortable, the room & toilet were clean. the breakfast was okay. the staff are polite and happy in help us. thanks.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • India

Small and quiet, making the most of the space available. Very nice staff, no room to create an atmosphere or vibe unfortunately. Breakfast was a styrofoam cup with crackers and a coffee satchet, I would refrain from saying breakfast included, more so just tea and coffee. Great location for Chinatown and the food and markets and subway to airport.

The manageress was really kind and friendly we slept in late on our first day as we were jet lagged and she brought us some muffins in bed. Basic but everything you needed was there including lockers. I would stay there again.

• 14th Nov 2014

I commend Auntie Aini for the great job of taking care of us and making us feel comfortable. She always make sure the cleanliness of every corner of hostel and always ready to help. I will miss you Auntie Aini! 2 thumbs up for you Autie Aini!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Demi keamanan dan kenyamanan, Ibu Aini memang agak keras, tapi itu semua demi utk para traveller

A good place for stay with cheap cost..

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

Near enough to enjoy exotic food, lively street life & great buys of Chinatown yet far enough from the beer-carousing of Chinatown Food Centre, the musical revues of Telok Ayer Open Stage 秦腔 & street noise (although that will change when digging begins on the new MRT station infront of Fernloft!).Shower & toilet stalls---small (1 sq. metr) but ok. Auntie is a great innkeeper---knows when to engage guests & when to allow private space.There are helpful Post-Its everywhere (keep an eye out). :o)

This Hostel does not exists anymore. I want my money back please.

• 13th Jul 2014

Auntie Annie makes time to get in touch with her guests and to get a conversation going. Great atmosphere and quite affordable given the price level in Singapore. We really loved our stay!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Its a lovely hostel. My brother and I really like it. There are many pub and bars near the hostel, also, good food as well. We had a great time staying at the hostel.

• 1st Jul 2014