Flying Pig Beach Hostel Reviews

Parallel Boulevard 208, 2202H2, Noordwijk, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good touch leaving shampoo and bath gel. Good breakfast too!

Well I like the hostel, but it was way too far from the city center. You do meet other travelers, which is great. If i were to do it again I would stay at the Flying Pig Hostel that was uptown or downtown rather than on the beach. just because of the location. They do offer shuttle rides, but you have to pay 4 euros and need to book in advance because they might get filled.

• 31st Oct 2015

Great times with great people. The staff hangout and party with you when they're not working and there's an outside area which is perfect to hang in the sun, even in November!

• 29th Oct 2015

The location, the room, the facilities, the staff, everything is excelent. The greatest thing is that they are conected with hostel in Amsterdam, and they both help you and expecially the organized drive in both directions (safe, fast and cheap). Thank you for everything!

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Slovenia

Hostel was great! atmosphere was the best and staff were funny and great! We very liked. Have a nice day.

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Slovenia

Super cool place to stay if you want a chill time to smoke and hang out. They have a great shuttle to go to Amsterdam. Enjoyed the stay and was a great break from the hectic city. Would stay again.

I rebooked for a forth night & got upgraded to the triple room, which I had to myself. Such a luxury! & the beds in here are far more comfortable, worth booking. This hostel is cheap , with super helpful staff (thanks Elsa!) & a great common area.

Had a fantastic time. Thanks so much to the staff for getting the All Blacks vs South Africa rugby match on for us on the wee reception TV in the corridor. :) You guys were awesome.

The atmosphere can vary depending on the night you stay this time of year. The beach is nice but not much to do on it till summer. It is a cheap option to see Amsterdam if you don't need to see its nightlife. The hostel is about half the price of most city hostels & @ €4 a shuttle each way, it's still cheaper to stay here. The seemingly endless staff are mostly friendly & helpful. If you can, pick a bed near (1of the few)wall sockets & not too close to a heater (gets too hot to sleep).

This was an excellent hostel. The staff was really helpful and there were a lot of cute girls working there and visiting. Real chill atmosphere. You have to bring your own bud or hash there as the town doesn't seem to have coffeeshops, still worth the stay in my opinion. I would recommend staying here. Aside from the location being away from the city center It was great. I will be staying here again. Just booked it.

Very welcoming, the staff was great always ready to help & party. The smoking room of course is the best room in the hostel. The beds were really comfortable. Awesome stay!

Only stayed here for 1 night, but was most definitely one of the best nights of the whole trip. The staff were super friendly and felt welcomed straight away, great atmosphere and free brekky which is a complete bonus! Will be back.

We turned up here before going for ADE as a "Chillout", in October mind, so we weren't expecting beach weather. We soon found that apart from smoke and drink, there was nothing to do. Seemed there were more staff members than guests, who were exceptionally friendly. The area was totally dead. After 1 evening it wore thin and we used their Shuttle to get to Amsterdam, the Flying Pig's there were pretty booming. Understandably it was very off season for the beach, lots of potential in the summer

I had an awesome experience at The hostel. The atmosphere is so amazingly chill and steady! Everybody should go there..

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Denmark

The staff seemed more interested in playing and talking amongst themselves then helping, also there was no security in the rooms which we also surprisingly shared with the staff

Nicest staff although sometimes I couldn't tell the difference between the guests and those who work there! Lost my bank card and the bartender offered me a free beer to relax while the girl at reception translated for me and helped out. I liked the location, the beach is gorgeous and shuttle bus rides are convenient and pretty cheap. Only bad thing is that the rooms are right underneath the bar/lounge area so expect to party and stay up if you decide to stay there! Would definitely come again.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! My partner and I both had an incredible time. This is the most social hostel I've been to! Great people. Great staff. Great atmosphere. Great facilities! Cod not recommend this place more! Go stay here!

I liked this place a lot because of the great atmosphere

originally my mates and i were only gonna stay 2 nights but we ended up staying 4. We didnt even go into Amsterdam until the last day because we enjoyed the hostel so much. The staff was amazing they interact and party with you i felt like i made connections with every single one of them. The smoke room was awesome too! I am defenitely planning my return trip to the flying pig.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Mexico

AMAZING! Could not recommend any higher! Great facilities (bar, kitchen, shuttle) It is out of the city but was not an issue as there were frequent enough shuttles in to town. Also the vibe is so good you don't feel the need to be in the city centre the whole time! Staff are super friendly and down to earth. At one point we were bitten by something (turned out to be sand fleas) but staff were vigilant in finding the problem. Very clean and thorough. Just loved this place! Cheap too!!