Fortaleza Guest House Reviews

Fortaleza 303, San Juan, Puerto Rico

VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. BUILDING IS TERRIBLY RUN DOWN BUT ROOMS CLEAN, BEDS GOOD, LINEN GOOD, BATHROOM VERY NICE AND CLEAN. SUPER LOCATION, AND OUR ROOM WAS QUIET WITH STRONG A/C. NEEDS A BEDSIDE LAMP, TRASHBASKET, HAND TOWELS AND SOAP.

I enjoyed my stay. Bathrooms were clean. No where to really hang out in the hostel, but location is prime so if you're barely in the hostel it works great! My room just needed some dusting.

Very basic but clean hostel in a centre of Old San Juan. My room was from a street side and it was very noisy because of the traffic although the street is small. But that the only option to have a room with balcony. Staff vas nice but not many traveller at a time I was there.

It was perfect! From the staff to the other guests it was fantastic! It was extremely clean, the staff were so friendly and helpful, and the location cannot be bragged on enough! Loved it and the next time I am in Old San Juan, I will be staying there again!

• 4th Sep 2014

Highly recommend! This place is just well located and the staff is very nice and welcoming, even if English is not the main language.

If you are looking for a place to sleep this is good for that. I stayed here two nights. Finding it is pretty easy. If you are having trouble because you use verizon then hit up the Burger King around the block for free wifi. I drove a rental and had trouble finding parking on the street. The wifi was pretty good but weak in the 3rd level 4 bunk room. Because of the large size of the place and the way it's built, air conditioning is impossible for the whole hostel but sleep rooms were chilled.

• 19th Jul 2014