Fortaleza Guest House Reviews

Fortaleza 303, San Juan, Puerto Rico

GREAT Guesthouse in EXCELLENT Location! Bad points: Manager does not speak English. BEWARE $10 Room Key Deposit----you must pay this is in CASH when you check in. Manager was not around when I checked out---so did not get my $10 Deposit back. Calling back later to ask to have this amount credited to me---was useless. They need a signup sheet for the Room Key Deposit---which they do NOT have. The Manager can easily pocket this money. Furthermore they will NOT accept credit cards for payment.

1 2 Next » last »