Fortaleza Guest House Reviews

Fortaleza 303, San Juan, Puerto Rico

The place is clean but the furniture is quite old. One of the beds was really old and the mattress was sagging. The underside of the bunk bed above me was torn. Our room had 4 beds but only one plug for power.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

GREAT Guesthouse in EXCELLENT Location! Bad points: Manager does not speak English. BEWARE $10 Room Key Deposit----you must pay this is in CASH when you check in. Manager was not around when I checked out---so did not get my $10 Deposit back. Calling back later to ask to have this amount credited to me---was useless. They need a signup sheet for the Room Key Deposit---which they do NOT have. The Manager can easily pocket this money. Furthermore they will NOT accept credit cards for payment.

1 2 Next » last »