Gojo Guesthouse - Annex Reviews

11-26 Komatsu-cho 4, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

The location is close to restaurants and some of the sites. Very close to a bus stop. It is a little tricky to find the first time or two. The hosts are excellent. Very helpful in planning your site seeing. The Japanese breakfast is delicious. The rooms are nice, with futons and straw matting.

Very cool and extremely polite hosts - really enjoyed the stay! Had a comfy bed and an AC in the room. Can recommend the hostel without any concerns!

Great location smack bang in the middle of everything Kyoto has to offer, we stayed in the twin Tatami style room and was absolutely awesome.

This place was great. A mix between a guesthouse and a traditional home. I couldn't expect more from it, but I'm not surprised anymore in Japan, service and hospitality there are a must. Clean, convenient, with a very helpful staff who give you tips to plan your trip.

Being a short trip traveller, I wanted to experience traditional house of Japan. As a result, I was succeeded in experiencing that I want. my room was very clean and calm, there's nothing for it but to sleep well. I strongly recommend you that staying at GOJO guesthouse.

I can definitely recommend this place. We thought it was a little bit hard to find, but the location is nice and easy to get around the city from. The staff was superb and went out of their way to help us out and give us tips on what to do and see. We stayed in the twin private japanese style room which was very nice.

Very friendly, helpful staff- gave useful sightseeing tips and directions. Never too busy to help!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely spectacular people and a great atmosphere, had an amazing time while we were there and will be going again in the future. Thank you all for everything.