• 11-26 Komatsu-cho 4, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan
9.5
Superb 290 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 290 Total Reviews
Gojo Guesthouse - Annex Located at 11-26 Komatsu-cho 4, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto.
Japan
Kyoto 605-0811 11-26 Komatsu-cho 4, Higashiyama-ku
95% 290
34.9982092 135.7757860
    Rooms available

10th May 2016

-The GOJO guest house (Annex) is THE place to stay -I recommend all the readers of my comments to book this guesthouse, and I will recommend it to my friends; Definitely i will come back.-The location (near Gion area) is extremely convenient, near bus stop and easy to get around -The room, bathroom are very clean; There is a kitchen and a living room to gather with the others travelers. I felt home-But my best memory is the staff, which is very friendly and helpful. I LOVED IT !

• USA, Female, 31-40
10th Jan 2016

The staff makes this place perfect, they are helpful, generous and dedicated to ensure you have a great time in Kyoto. While I was there they did a free guided tour though the festival, where we sampled local treats and learned more about the Shinto religion. They also did a takoyaki party one evening, the staff rolled up their sleeves and cooked all night for the guests. I'll be staying at Gojo again when I'm in Kyoto!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
24th Dec 2015

Staff were so lovely and gave such helpful recommendations. Great Japanese breakfast on Christmas Day.

18th Dec 2015

Charming and quiet place, close to touristic attractions and night life. We recommend

16th Dec 2015

Enjoyed my stay here. Had my own room at a great price so no complaints there. The room was neat and clean and had it's own ac/heater, so it was super comfortable. The bathroom area could use some work, but was serviceable considering the age of the building. It tended to be really cold down there when I visited since the windows were always open as a result of the ventilation not being so great. Staff was awesome and friendly. Overall a good value!