Gojo Guesthouse - Annex Reviews

11-26 Komatsu-cho 4, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Unfortunately, I only had 2 days in Kyoto, but my stay at the Gojo Annex made it a fantastic experience with the friendly and helpful attitude by all staff. Located in small narrow streets and close to a wealth of ancient attractions easy and local restaurant accessible by foot or bike, gave a unique impression of Japan. Thank you - I hope I'll get a chance to come back.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

The hostel is a little hard to find. It is not near metro station, but it is quite near to Yazaka, Kiyomizu area. The hostel building is a traditional domestic house, this attracts me quite a bit. The area is quite quiet, a good place to rest. No TV in the room, toilet is clean, staff can speak english :)