Good Dream Hostel (Khun Ying House ) Reviews

15/19 Moo. 1, sairee beach, Koh Tao, Thailand

The door was open all the time. It is located at the end of a mudroad, few minutes walk to sairee village. Rooms were really nice but didn't get cleaned enough (stayed there for 4 nights). Didn't like the bathroom. Quite expensive.

I had a really great time in the hostel, the hostel is the most welcoming person i met,explained everything well, I can only say good things about my stay.I will be back for sure :)

• 6th Apr 2015

I would highly recommend the ac room. The fan room is a bit hot with only one small wall fan. But good value for money.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Really nice hostel! Ended up staying for 10 nights instead of the original 3. Bathrooms were nice and clean, wifi was excellent. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• 4th Apr 2015

Really good hostel. Good location, really helpful staff and great rooms.

I guess this is the best location for a hostel on Sairee Beach. 3 min walk to the beach and 5 min walk into town where you can find all the shops, bars and restaurants. Very friendly and helpful staff, dorms are clean and spacious. Extended my stay here with 2 days because I liked it so much. It's not a super social hostel, but that's mainly because most of the people are on the beach or doing their diving course during the day.

Good location - short walk to beach, restaurants and bars although a bit further out than other accomodation in sairee beach.

Had a great stay in this Hostel. The stuff is very nice and helped me when I had money problems. Thank you so much.

Great location and definitely feels super safe (we didn't lock our door all week!). The dorms have lots of room and it's only a 3 minute walk into town. There's a great place next door for breakfast as well.

Rooms are great. A lot of space, large lockers, extra space to put your bags and all the 8 bed dorms have two showers and two toilets. The common area is okay; not really a nice place to chill around. Location is great, just 5 minutes to the beach and parties.

• 16th Mar 2015

Nice place with nice staff, beds are good, big lockers. They clean often and is one of the nicer hostels I've stayed in. I had a foot injury so was given a bottom bed right near reception so i wouldn't have to walk as much. I was a little scared when i read reviews about the air con being switched off at night but the remote lives in the room so if it's off you can just turn it back on so all is fine.

I would recommend this hostel. Our private room was nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. They helped us book a great snorkelling tour. Wifi and other facilities were fine. Room was cheap.

very affordable for a backpacker. security and lockers are very secure. location is perfect, 2 mins to beach and the center if town. staff were friendly and very helpful, organised my ferries and extra nights when it was a tight squeeze. atmosphere was okay, more atmosphere in the room than the common area. its pretty bland, a few tables and seats out side by the reception area. cleaned everyday and was done well. facilities were pretty good, rooms are ideally set up.

all the bad comments you can see in the reviews are true... The only good thing is the location which is great, 5 min walk from sairee. Security is pretty bad (doot doesn't lock automatically), staff in the toilets And shower and shouldn't... Go somewhere else, so many cheap accomadations in Tao!

Hmmms Door doesn't lock automatically????? how that kind of security system will be available on very backpacking accommodation?It is sure you wouldn't get it in Koh Tao even you raise up your budget at least 10 times.Just use the door key provided to lock the door while the other people are using it. 2 toilets and 2 showers will be very enough for 8 beds dorm so that it is not a problem when the staff use it sometimes,i think.

Very good hostel! Stayed for 6 nights. Good location. Close to the beach and center, but still quiet at night. But the sounds from the common area can be heard from the dorms, so bring earplugs just in vase someone is staying up late in the hostel. I liked the dorms and the bathrooms. 8 people shared 2 showers and 2 toilets. A little bit too hard beds tho. Thats the only thing i didnt like.

I stayed for 4 nights at good dream hostel in a 8bed mixed dorm. The staff is really friendly and helpful. In my opinion the security is really poor because my roommades led the door open all day so that everyone is able the room without asking.i hat that Problem at night as a foreign guy was standing at 3am in our room.even if you thinking about sleeping you should go somewhere else. I haven't slept that much for days because the hostel is really,really loud.

Thanks for ur review my dear!!!You all are VERY aware to lock the room'door by yourselves while every single keys are provided on your check in.Bcoz this is 8 beds mixed dorm,you will need to organize very well with ur roomies for some personal favor. Otherwise you can upgrade to different room type with special rates while our hostel provides various rooms in budgets.

Great hostel just off the main strop. Close to the nightlife and the beach!

• 11th Feb 2015

Staff are so friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable and sturdy. Lockers very secure. Had a great stay!

Clean, good bathrooms, comfortable beds, air con usually worked and right by the main Sairee beach village. Not a real party hostel so fairly quiet at night.

Great hostel!! Much better than my expectations! Really clean bathrooms which is very important for me as a women

« first « Prev 1 2 3