Guest House Kinta Reviews

462,Matubarananseigomon-machi, Shinnmiyagawamachi-dori,Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

A bit Japanese style hostel, quite clean and comfortable, only space is not very big, the community around is special, interesting and quiet.

When we stay first night, had other guest check in after PM 11:00-12:00;and they are very talkative on public PC area till midnight 1:30,it's let me very angry because I can't sleep. finally, I go to remind them "now are midnight, would you please ....." Second night, the other guys 3 person back on morning 06:00,and I think there drink so much, and talk very much , let all roommate can't sleep well. I think house owner Must remind all be a guests, I stay 2nights ,meet bad guests 2 times! We

located in a nice precint, not so far from the subway. You get to see maiko walk pass from time to time.

The staff doesn't really speak any English, but they are very friendly. Awesome big bunk beds!!! Nice and very japanese style with sliding doors and such. Very convinient when going for all the temples in east Kyoto.