Guest House Kinta

• 462,Matubarananseigomon-machi,, Shinnmiyagawamachi-dori,Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

7.2
Very Good 167 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 167 Total Reviews
Guest House Kinta Located at 462,Matubarananseigomon-machi, Shinnmiyagawamachi-dori,Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto.
Japan
Kyoto 605-0816 462,Matubarananseigomon-machi,, Shinnmiyagawamachi-dori,Higashiyama-ku
72% 167
34.9979126 135.7702660
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016
4.0

From the moment I arrived I felt like I was a means to an end, a nuisance with a check out countdown hanging over my head. There's a small common area that is barely used and is in such a location that it almost demands silence to use it, meaning it's not a very social space. There are locks on the doors that don't seem to get used, but the lock for the outside door lock sure is. The website states "there is not the closing time" but I got a lecture for returning at 11pm.

• India, All Male Group, 31-40
17th Sep 2016
7.4

The place is in a very beautiful neighbourhood and has nice cozy beds and a lovely kitchen. Felt like home. The only trouble I found was it was too hot (2nd floor). I couldn't sleep well because someone would turn off the common air conditioner in the middle of the night. This happened for both nights.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
8.0

great location in center of geisha district. Large beds with curtains and small light and even a plug. Lockers for valuables. I stored my large backpack under my bed, as I was on the lower bunk bed. Showers and restrooms were ok, although a bid dusty. The older lady didnt speak any english but had some sheets with the main info in english. No real community room, so if you're looking to meet ppl probably not the best choice.

16th Jul 2016

Great location a few blocks away from the JR station. The interior was really cute and artsy! If you're looking for a "Japan feel" this is the place!