Guest House Kinta

• 462,Matubarananseigomon-machi,, Shinnmiyagawamachi-dori,Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan
6.9
Good 168 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 168 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016
4.0

From the moment I arrived I felt like I was a means to an end, a nuisance with a check out countdown hanging over my head. There's a small common area that is barely used and is in such a location that it almost demands silence to use it, meaning it's not a very social space. There are locks on the doors that don't seem to get used, but the lock for the outside door lock sure is. The website states "there is not the closing time" but I got a lecture for returning at 11pm.

• India, All Male Group, 31-40
17th Sep 2016
7.4

The place is in a very beautiful neighbourhood and has nice cozy beds and a lovely kitchen. Felt like home. The only trouble I found was it was too hot (2nd floor). I couldn't sleep well because someone would turn off the common air conditioner in the middle of the night. This happened for both nights.