Guest House NAGOMI Reviews

108-6 Wakamiyayokocho Kamigyou-ku, Kyoto, Japan

I really enjoyed my week at Nagomi! The area around is great, with many cool cafés and amazing restaurants. At first, I was a bit nervous about the doors having no locks, but everything was fine. There are only four rooms there so there are never many other guests. Some days, I was even the only person staying there. Internet is free, washing your clothes is just 100 yen. The staff, a young famil, is very friendly. I wish I could've stayed longer and I will definitely come back again!